- 4 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/3/11
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 2/3/11
- productMAXIMO iM-590 Enhanced Definition Isolation Earphones, Platinum Whitetagged by System, 2/3/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'm struggling with im590, ue220 and S4.. any suggestion for me? Last post on 4/13/11 at 12:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM suggestion for gift. Under $60 (need to buy a bunch too) Last post on 2/27/11 at 1:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's, under $80, loud guitars, gym. Pretty please! Last post on 7/22/10 at 11:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Choosing new IEMs, upgrade from Klipsch S4s Last post on 9/11/12 at 5:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help deciding new iems Last post on 9/9/12 at 5:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Exclusive sound, high quality patents "sandwich diaphragm" metal meets the technical.
I will leave the technical speak and unboxing play-by-play to the reviews that are already here, done by people who do a much better job than I can currently manage. Just know that the iDSD Micro...
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Where to try on IEMs?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I had the same problem of not being to try them out, so I bought the Klipsch from Best Buy then ordered from soundearphones(15% return restocking fee) the Beyerdynamic DTX 80 at the time for $95, now $85, and the Monster Turbines from J@R for $100. Of the three the one that really stood out was the DTX80, very good bass and the rest of the frequencys were clearer than the other two(IMHO), more comfortable, and well constructed plus it was fun and dynamic. Even tho I returned all 3 and kept my Sunrise Xcapes, it sounds like your sound signature is more bassy than mine, but there is a used pair of DTX80 there I'll bet for a good deal! No hassle return to Best Buy, just keep everything and put it back neatly in box. (In terms of IEM differneces read the multi-IEM review by joker, I actually found that rereading the ones I was interested in many times was necessary to really get the differences.)
the S4 is a V shaped sound, big thumping bloated bass and sharp aggressive treble, the 590 has better clarity and much much better balance
- Where to try on IEMs?
- › "The Lab" 13 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 3 minutes ago
- › Canadian Head-Fi'ers counting 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › QC25 failed - what now? 4 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr - $499/£399 5 minutes ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 6 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN Flagship Headphone HE1000 Beta Testing Opportunity – it’s... 7 minutes ago
- › Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset... by leoscarax
- › Xiaomi Pistion III Youth Edition by leoscarax
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2