- 4 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/3/11
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 2/3/11
- productMAXIMO iM-590 Enhanced Definition Isolation Earphones, Platinum Whitetagged by System, 2/3/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'm struggling with im590, ue220 and S4.. any suggestion for me? Last post on 4/13/11 at 12:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM suggestion for gift. Under $60 (need to buy a bunch too) Last post on 2/27/11 at 1:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's, under $80, loud guitars, gym. Pretty please! Last post on 7/22/10 at 11:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Choosing new IEMs, upgrade from Klipsch S4s Last post on 9/11/12 at 5:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help deciding new iems Last post on 9/9/12 at 5:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The main selling point of this DAP is its size. Operation is straightforward, and small screen is better than none. Sound signature is likeable, detailed enough and musical enough. It uses RKnanoC...
I realize this is ancient news in 2014 but I recently rediscovered my iAudio7 and am loving it. It sounds remarkably good for a "fun"-signatured DAP and holy mackerel, the battery life is...
So I want to start off by stating that is this is my first real review of any headphone on this website. I am not an audiophile by any stretch of you imagination! I will try to best explain what my...
As an amateur hi-fi enthusiast I'm certainly no head-fi expert, but that won't stop me from saying that the Shure SRH840 professional monitoring headphones are a sweet sounding set of cans. I...
If you’re in the market for audiophile-grade headphones, you’ve probably heard of Germany’s professional audio electronics manufacturer Beyerdynamic. In the business of handcrafting premium...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Where to try on IEMs?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I had the same problem of not being to try them out, so I bought the Klipsch from Best Buy then ordered from soundearphones(15% return restocking fee) the Beyerdynamic DTX 80 at the time for $95, now $85, and the Monster Turbines from J@R for $100. Of the three the one that really stood out was the DTX80, very good bass and the rest of the frequencys were clearer than the other two(IMHO), more comfortable, and well constructed plus it was fun and dynamic. Even tho I returned all 3 and kept my Sunrise Xcapes, it sounds like your sound signature is more bassy than mine, but there is a used pair of DTX80 there I'll bet for a good deal! No hassle return to Best Buy, just keep everything and put it back neatly in box. (In terms of IEM differneces read the multi-IEM review by joker, I actually found that rereading the ones I was interested in many times was necessary to really get the differences.)
the S4 is a V shaped sound, big thumping bloated bass and sharp aggressive treble, the 590 has better clarity and much much better balance
- Where to try on IEMs?
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 4 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 seconds ago
- › Out Of Your Head - new virtual surround simulator 31 seconds ago
- › Some HOT Science From Synergistic Research 54 seconds ago
- › AKG K545 Balanced or Standard Headphones 1 minute ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 2 minutes ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by shockdoc
- › CAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 ) by p13rrot
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)