- 4 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/3/11
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 2/3/11
- productMAXIMO iM-590 Enhanced Definition Isolation Earphones, Platinum Whitetagged by System, 2/3/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'm struggling with im590, ue220 and S4.. any suggestion for me? Last post on 4/13/11 at 12:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM suggestion for gift. Under $60 (need to buy a bunch too) Last post on 2/27/11 at 1:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's, under $80, loud guitars, gym. Pretty please! Last post on 7/22/10 at 11:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Choosing new IEMs, upgrade from Klipsch S4s Last post on 9/11/12 at 5:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help deciding new iems Last post on 9/9/12 at 5:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Welcome to my first review DanaCable Lazuli SH HP Cable versus Moon Audio Black Dragon HD800 HP Cable Preliminaries I tend to hear subtle...
Preamble: I have a set of around 30 – 40 tracks all in the FLAC from varying genres that I use as my test reference playlist. I try to cover as many genres and stick to recordings that have good...
At the time this review was written, the Earsonics S-EM9 was listed for sale on Musicteck’s online store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
HIFIMAN SuperMini review Oct 2016 INTRO Just some background on me with previous experience of daps and why I’ve arrived here at this point in time. ...In a Hi-Fi...
First of all, above any other factor, these are just SO COMFORTABLE!! There are very expensive headphones I used that sound really good but feel like someone is trying to crush my head. These have...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Where to try on IEMs?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I had the same problem of not being to try them out, so I bought the Klipsch from Best Buy then ordered from soundearphones(15% return restocking fee) the Beyerdynamic DTX 80 at the time for $95, now $85, and the Monster Turbines from J@R for $100. Of the three the one that really stood out was the DTX80, very good bass and the rest of the frequencys were clearer than the other two(IMHO), more comfortable, and well constructed plus it was fun and dynamic. Even tho I returned all 3 and kept my Sunrise Xcapes, it sounds like your sound signature is more bassy than mine, but there is a used pair of DTX80 there I'll bet for a good deal! No hassle return to Best Buy, just keep everything and put it back neatly in box. (In terms of IEM differneces read the multi-IEM review by joker, I actually found that rereading the ones I was interested in many times was necessary to really get the differences.)
the S4 is a V shaped sound, big thumping bloated bass and sharp aggressive treble, the 590 has better clarity and much much better balance
- Where to try on IEMs?
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 33 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 48 seconds ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 1 minute ago
- › Destiny 1 minute ago
- › Prog rock 1 minute ago
- › Meze 12 Classics Discussion + Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › DUNU 4 Driver, 5 Driver new Hybrid earphone presentation on 2015... 3 minutes ago
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 3 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 3 minutes ago
- › Shanling M5 Impressions & Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Danacable Lazuli SH for Sennheiser HD800 / 800S by FLTWS
- › PSB M4U 4 by Krisman
- › Earsonics - S-EM9 in-ear Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by FortisFlyer75
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by Peter Zhang
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by Headzone
- › SIMGOT EN700 In Ear Dynamic Earphone 24Ω Original ... by bhazard
- › Sony MDR-CD2000 CD Series Headphones by leroik
- › iFi Pro iCAN by ostewart
- › Sennheiser HD 590 Headphones by aafanatic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...