- 4 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/3/11
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 2/3/11
- productMAXIMO iM-590 Enhanced Definition Isolation Earphones, Platinum Whitetagged by System, 2/3/11
Related Forum Threads
- I'm struggling with im590, ue220 and S4.. any suggestion for me? Last post on 4/13/11 at 12:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need IEM suggestion for gift. Under $60 (need to buy a bunch too) Last post on 2/27/11 at 1:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's, under $80, loud guitars, gym. Pretty please! Last post on 7/22/10 at 11:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Choosing new IEMs, upgrade from Klipsch S4s Last post on 9/11/12 at 5:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help deciding new iems Last post on 9/9/12 at 5:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Where to try on IEMs?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I had the same problem of not being to try them out, so I bought the Klipsch from Best Buy then ordered from soundearphones(15% return restocking fee) the Beyerdynamic DTX 80 at the time for $95, now $85, and the Monster Turbines from J@R for $100. Of the three the one that really stood out was the DTX80, very good bass and the rest of the frequencys were clearer than the other two(IMHO), more comfortable, and well constructed plus it was fun and dynamic. Even tho I returned all 3 and kept my Sunrise Xcapes, it sounds like your sound signature is more bassy than mine, but there is a used pair of DTX80 there I'll bet for a good deal! No hassle return to Best Buy, just keep everything and put it back neatly in box. (In terms of IEM differneces read the multi-IEM review by joker, I actually found that rereading the ones I was interested in many times was necessary to really get the differences.)
the S4 is a V shaped sound, big thumping bloated bass and sharp aggressive treble, the 590 has better clarity and much much better balance
- Where to try on IEMs?
- › Band Name Game II 4 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 10 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › audeze lcd x and double helix synergy 8 wire balanced cable 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Fidelizer 6.0 Released with big update and upgrade program 2 minutes ago
- › DC Area Head-Fi Meet - Saturday, November 1, 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Comfortable closed cans for less than $200 3 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 3 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)