- 9 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Need a recommendation
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/3/11
- productMonster Turbine In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 2/3/11
- productSennheiser IE 6 In-Ear Monitor Earphonestagged by System, 2/3/11
- productSennheiser IE 7 Earphonestagged by System, 2/3/11
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 5 EB Earphones (White)tagged by System, 2/3/11
Related Forum Threads
- Reserved Last post on 9/16/12 at 8:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade to Sennheiser IE8 or Keep IE6 Last post on 1/11/13 at 11:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cheapest Sennheiser IE 8? Last post on 2/6/12 at 1:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Mods Please Delete Last post on 9/13/11 at 5:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- please help me decide between these? Last post on 7/29/11 at 9:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Thanks to FiiO for the loaner unit. If there is a brand other than Apple that is more well-known at Head-Fi than FiiO I’d be very surprised. A number of their products have become pretty much...
T-Peos were kind enough to organize a T-Peos Altone 350 (I'll refer to it as A350) unit for a private head-fi Australian review tour . Previously, we arranged tour units via T-Peos (e.g. with...
This review is a summary section of In-Depth Review I posted here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/765004/audio-technica-ath-r70x-in-depth-review-impressions Please visit the link above for more...
Topping NX1 Australian Tour - DJScopeFirstly I'd like to thank @DMax99 for sending this awesome little portable headphone amplifier on a tour of Australia, and @H20Fidelity for helping out organise...
Specification Price: £385 Medical grade Silicone Full shell (can request different) Dual driver balanced armature 1.4m non removable cable. Kevlar reinforced clear cable. Ear impressions and...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Need a recommendation
post #1 of 4
2/3/11 at 12:06am
I have a Monster Turbine right now, and I love its sound quality very much. However its small soundstage is really fatiguing to me. Right now I want to move on and get a new IEM which probably has similar SQ but with a better SS. IEMs im considering is IE6, probably SF5P (a little out of budget) and IE7 (a little outta budget too). anyone has any views on these phones? Appreciate the help!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
2/3/11 at 3:14am
post #3 of 4
2/3/11 at 9:31am
post #4 of 4
2/3/11 at 9:35am
Your problem is you're asking for an improvement in quality without an increase in budget. What do you mean by fatiguing? Do you actually mean the sound signature is fatiguing rather than the sound stage, that I could understand.
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need a recommendation
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2745 Active Users (443 Members and 2302 Guests)
- › "The Lab" 3 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 1 minute ago
- › PSB M4U1 - Thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 2 minutes ago
- › Earphones Recommendations 5 minutes ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 6 minutes ago
- › Vinyl Record Players? 7 minutes ago
- › Your 5 newest CDs (or LPs) 9 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed Version Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Currawong
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by svyr
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by earfonia
- › Topping NX1 Earphone Headphone Portable Stereo MP3 Amplifier by DJScope
- › Minerva Mi-Performer Pro Silicone Custom IEM by CantScareMe
- › Sony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphones by sbcontt
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by originalsnuffy
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by matinsoroudi
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Mellowship
- › Bauhn Noise Canceling Headphones by rensin
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2