- 9 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Need a recommendation
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/3/11
- productMonster Turbine In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 2/3/11
- productSennheiser IE 6 In-Ear Monitor Earphonestagged by System, 2/3/11
- productSennheiser IE 7 Earphonestagged by System, 2/3/11
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 5 EB Earphones (White)tagged by System, 2/3/11
Related Forum Threads
- Reserved Last post on 9/16/12 at 8:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade to Sennheiser IE8 or Keep IE6 Last post on 1/11/13 at 11:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cheapest Sennheiser IE 8? Last post on 2/6/12 at 1:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Mods Please Delete Last post on 9/13/11 at 5:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- please help me decide between these? Last post on 7/29/11 at 9:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction Reviewer Introduction Product Introduction Technical Specifications Sound Quality Signature Overview Sound...
So I got the chance to try out the Aune M1S, and to my Surprise it was way more than I had anticipated or expected. My first impressions was an absolute shock! This thing punches way above it...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a look at the Paco, a compact, attractive, and smartly priced earphone in Fischer Audio's Totem series of products. Fischer Audio isn't new to the...
Overview I purchased these when they first came out during Black Friday in 2016, when they were on sale for $100 CAD. Until these I had mostly spent all of my money on IEMs since they're a lot...
INTRODUCTION Pioneer really surprised me with the new release of the DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones. I've recently tried out seven headphones that are considered high end and...
Need a recommendationpost #1 of 42/3/11 at 12:06amThread StarterI have a Monster Turbine right now, and I love its sound quality very much. However its small soundstage is really fatiguing to me. Right now I want to move on and get a new IEM which probably has similar SQ but with a better SS. IEMs im considering is IE6, probably SF5P (a little out of budget) and IE7 (a little outta budget too). anyone has any views on these phones? Appreciate the help!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 42/3/11 at 3:14amThread Starterpost #3 of 42/3/11 at 9:31ampost #4 of 42/3/11 at 9:35am
Your problem is you're asking for an improvement in quality without an increase in budget. What do you mean by fatiguing? Do you actually mean the sound signature is fatiguing rather than the sound stage, that I could understand.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need a recommendation
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Currently, there are 4173 Active Users (858 Members and 3315 Guests)
- › Westone W80 35 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Ranking the Stars - flinkenick's 2017 IEM Flagship Shootout 1 minute ago
- › Trinity Audio Q & A 2 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR09 3 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightOwl - A closed-back NightHawk 4 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 4 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 5 minutes ago
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by ngoshawk
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by ngoshawk
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by kevingzw
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by crabdog
- › PSB M4U 1 by JoshG1217
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear