- 9 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Need a recommendation
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/3/11
- productMonster Turbine In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 2/3/11
- productSennheiser IE 6 In-Ear Monitor Earphonestagged by System, 2/3/11
- productSennheiser IE 7 Earphonestagged by System, 2/3/11
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 5 EB Earphones (White)tagged by System, 2/3/11
Related Forum Threads
- Reserved Last post on 9/16/12 at 8:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade to Sennheiser IE8 or Keep IE6 Last post on 1/11/13 at 11:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cheapest Sennheiser IE 8? Last post on 2/6/12 at 1:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Mods Please Delete Last post on 9/13/11 at 5:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- please help me decide between these? Last post on 7/29/11 at 9:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
I just bought this headphone and it sound amazing, I did a burn in for about 20hr and the sound improve dramatically compared when the headphone was in the box. The comfort is phenomenal and due to...
Bought one of these to keep me going while I save for a replacement dac for my bedside rig. My previous Dac's have all been in the lower to mid end so this review is based on that level- Arcam,...
Details: Single balanced armature flagship universal IEMs from Final Audio Design Price: Heaven VII EU 550; Heaven VIII EU 600 Specs: Driver: Single BA | Imp: 24Ω | Sens: 106 dB | Freq: not...
The Audeze LCD 2.2 is one of the most popular headphones on Head-Fi. Much has already been written about them, so adding yet another review may not offer anything new or different. However, when...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Need a recommendation
post #1 of 4
2/3/11 at 12:06am
I have a Monster Turbine right now, and I love its sound quality very much. However its small soundstage is really fatiguing to me. Right now I want to move on and get a new IEM which probably has similar SQ but with a better SS. IEMs im considering is IE6, probably SF5P (a little out of budget) and IE7 (a little outta budget too). anyone has any views on these phones? Appreciate the help!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
2/3/11 at 3:14am
post #3 of 4
2/3/11 at 9:31am
post #4 of 4
2/3/11 at 9:35am
Your problem is you're asking for an improvement in quality without an increase in budget. What do you mean by fatiguing? Do you actually mean the sound signature is fatiguing rather than the sound stage, that I could understand.
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need a recommendation
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2817 Active Users (543 Members and 2274 Guests)
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 4 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 16 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 46 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Is a dedicated source important in a high end setup? 3 minutes ago
- › Best Open Headphones for Bass Drum/Snare Punch 4 minutes ago
- › Help, please! Quick one: Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 250Ω - Fiio E07K... 6 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser hd 598 vs hd 600 ONLY! AMP/DAC recommendation for hd 598 7 minutes ago
- › Buy Quality Real And Fake Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards, 7 minutes ago
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2