- 9 Posts. Joined 2/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Need a recommendation
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 2/3/11
- productMonster Turbine In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 2/3/11
- productSennheiser IE 6 In-Ear Monitor Earphonestagged by System, 2/3/11
- productSennheiser IE 7 Earphonestagged by System, 2/3/11
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 5 EB Earphones (White)tagged by System, 2/3/11
Related Forum Threads
- Reserved Last post on 9/16/12 at 8:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade to Sennheiser IE8 or Keep IE6 Last post on 1/11/13 at 11:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cheapest Sennheiser IE 8? Last post on 2/6/12 at 1:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Mods Please Delete Last post on 9/13/11 at 5:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- please help me decide between these? Last post on 7/29/11 at 9:21pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Need a recommendation
post #1 of 4
2/3/11 at 12:06am
I have a Monster Turbine right now, and I love its sound quality very much. However its small soundstage is really fatiguing to me. Right now I want to move on and get a new IEM which probably has similar SQ but with a better SS. IEMs im considering is IE6, probably SF5P (a little out of budget) and IE7 (a little outta budget too). anyone has any views on these phones? Appreciate the help!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
2/3/11 at 3:14am
post #3 of 4
2/3/11 at 9:31am
post #4 of 4
2/3/11 at 9:35am
Your problem is you're asking for an improvement in quality without an increase in budget. What do you mean by fatiguing? Do you actually mean the sound signature is fatiguing rather than the sound stage, that I could understand.
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need a recommendation
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3384 Active Users (629 Members and 2755 Guests)
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 2 minutes ago
- › 120 gb SSD Ipod Mini with hi.capacity battery 2 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 2 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2