Related Forum Threads
- [GUIDE] How To Properly Dampen Your Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 8/16/14 at 4:07pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Comfortable Headphones With Low Clamping Force From $200 To $1000 Last post on 10/25/12 at 5:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Official Grado-Beyerdynamic Fan Club (for those who love BOTH! :) Last post on 11/14/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800, T1 or LCD-2 on a small system Last post on 5/27/12 at 7:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- If HD800 And T1 Are Overpriced, What Are The Cheaper Alternatives That Compete With These Two... Last post on 12/29/13 at 2:14pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
$720 for Beyerdynamic T1: is it a fraud? - Page 3post #31 of 382/10/11 at 10:28pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 382/10/11 at 10:40pmpost #33 of 382/10/11 at 10:44pmpost #34 of 382/10/11 at 10:46pmpost #35 of 382/10/11 at 10:58pm
The Golden Rule of Business:
If it seems too good to be true, it is.
I would think twice, thrice, etc. before sealing the deal. You can take a hit of not paying on eBay at least once before getting booted.post #36 of 382/11/11 at 3:41am
Congratulations HelloHell. Although the outcome is disappointing, you did the right thing IMO by contacting ebay and working with them. I am impressed that they didn't require you to complete the transaction with a payment. As I had mentioned in my earlier post, ebay requires you to contact the seller to begin the process. If you receive no response from him that means alot to them since a legitimate seller tries to work things out if for no other reason than to continue selling with as good a rating as possible. Having received no response from the seller is a huge red flag to ebay so they cancelled your obligation to pay. I doubt the seller will dispute ebay's decision. He'll probably feel thwarted. In the end your good standing with ebay is preserved and your money remains with you. There will be other opportunities to reign in a T1 and you won't be disappointed. Keep the watchful eye.post #37 of 382/11/11 at 6:49am
- $720 for Beyerdynamic T1: is it a fraud?
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › monoprice 8320 cord making noise 52 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 1 minute ago
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 1 minute ago
- › Minneapolis Meet 9/20/14 1 minute ago
- › Magnetic fields influence the brain 2 minutes ago
- › Official Metro Detroit 2014 Meet/Party/Get-Together 9/20/2014... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)