Related Forum Threads
- [GUIDE] How To Properly Dampen Your Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 6/8/16 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Comfortable Headphones With Low Clamping Force From $200 To $1000 Last post on 10/25/12 at 5:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Official Grado-Beyerdynamic Fan Club (for those who love BOTH! :) Last post on 11/14/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800, T1 or LCD-2 on a small system Last post on 5/27/12 at 7:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- If HD800 And T1 Are Overpriced, What Are The Cheaper Alternatives That Compete With These Two... Last post on 11/2/15 at 12:54am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Inside the box Besides the headphone's being neatly folded inside of the box, they give you an manual and two cables. The first cable is an USB cable which is used to charge the battery inside of...
For larger images - please click individual photosINTRODUCTIONThis was the 2nd round of the HifiMan review tour of the two new DAPs in their portfolio. I posted the review of the SuperMini earlier...
Linking Mart/Agptek kindly sent me their latest Lossless Media player for review. External Features The first thing that strikes you about this player is its sheer weight and feeling of solidity...
Over the past few weeks I have tried out quite a few over-ear bluetooth headphones in a mad search for the ‘ultimate’ bluetooth headphone. I have tried the Bose QC35’s, V-Moda Crossfade Wireless...
This is a review of the Zorloo ZuperDAC DAC/amp combo. The Zorloo ZuperDAC was sendt to me for free from Zorloo in exchange for my honest review of it. I’d like to say THANK YOU to Zorloo for...
$720 for Beyerdynamic T1: is it a fraud? - Page 3post #31 of 382/10/11 at 10:28pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 382/10/11 at 10:40pmpost #33 of 382/10/11 at 10:44pmpost #34 of 382/10/11 at 10:46pmpost #35 of 382/10/11 at 10:58pm
The Golden Rule of Business:
If it seems too good to be true, it is.
I would think twice, thrice, etc. before sealing the deal. You can take a hit of not paying on eBay at least once before getting booted.post #36 of 382/11/11 at 3:41am
Congratulations HelloHell. Although the outcome is disappointing, you did the right thing IMO by contacting ebay and working with them. I am impressed that they didn't require you to complete the transaction with a payment. As I had mentioned in my earlier post, ebay requires you to contact the seller to begin the process. If you receive no response from him that means alot to them since a legitimate seller tries to work things out if for no other reason than to continue selling with as good a rating as possible. Having received no response from the seller is a huge red flag to ebay so they cancelled your obligation to pay. I doubt the seller will dispute ebay's decision. He'll probably feel thwarted. In the end your good standing with ebay is preserved and your money remains with you. There will be other opportunities to reign in a T1 and you won't be disappointed. Keep the watchful eye.post #37 of 382/11/11 at 6:49am
- $720 for Beyerdynamic T1: is it a fraud?
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Astell&Kern Announces the AK300 and AK Recorder (5.6MHz DSD... 23 seconds ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern beyerdynamic AK T8iE Review (First Impressions from IFA... 2 minutes ago
- › New Inear Prophile-8 6 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 9 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 13 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 13 minutes ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 13 minutes ago
- › Need help choosing a DAP 13 minutes ago
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by peter123
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Obery
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by Delance26
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by d8n0g
- › Bluedio T3 Plus (Turbine 3rd) Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo... by mark2410
- › Bluedio T3 (Turbine 3rd) Extra Bass Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo... by mark2410
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...