Related Forum Threads
- [GUIDE] How To Properly Dampen Your Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 2/22/16 at 7:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Comfortable Headphones With Low Clamping Force From $200 To $1000 Last post on 10/25/12 at 5:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Official Grado-Beyerdynamic Fan Club (for those who love BOTH! :) Last post on 11/14/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800, T1 or LCD-2 on a small system Last post on 5/27/12 at 7:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- If HD800 And T1 Are Overpriced, What Are The Cheaper Alternatives That Compete With These Two... Last post on 11/2/15 at 12:54am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Thank-you to Pandora of Brainwavz for supplying the Omega for review. Brainwavz has been around for a while now and this isn't my first encounter with one of their products. In 2011 I...
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
I have owned the Darkvoice 336SE for a while now, and consider myself a discerning listener/audiophile. My listening setup consists of two KRK RP-5 studio reference monitors, and a KRK RP-10S, and...
Preamble: At HiFime, all started with the production of the Tripath TK2050 speaker amplification chip. Nowadays they are mostly known for their portable DACs that use valuable...
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
$720 for Beyerdynamic T1: is it a fraud? - Page 3post #31 of 382/10/11 at 10:28pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 382/10/11 at 10:40pmpost #33 of 382/10/11 at 10:44pmpost #34 of 382/10/11 at 10:46pmpost #35 of 382/10/11 at 10:58pm
The Golden Rule of Business:
If it seems too good to be true, it is.
I would think twice, thrice, etc. before sealing the deal. You can take a hit of not paying on eBay at least once before getting booted.post #36 of 382/11/11 at 3:41am
Congratulations HelloHell. Although the outcome is disappointing, you did the right thing IMO by contacting ebay and working with them. I am impressed that they didn't require you to complete the transaction with a payment. As I had mentioned in my earlier post, ebay requires you to contact the seller to begin the process. If you receive no response from him that means alot to them since a legitimate seller tries to work things out if for no other reason than to continue selling with as good a rating as possible. Having received no response from the seller is a huge red flag to ebay so they cancelled your obligation to pay. I doubt the seller will dispute ebay's decision. He'll probably feel thwarted. In the end your good standing with ebay is preserved and your money remains with you. There will be other opportunities to reign in a T1 and you won't be disappointed. Keep the watchful eye.post #37 of 382/11/11 at 6:49am
- $720 for Beyerdynamic T1: is it a fraud?
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 3 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 8 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 33 seconds ago
- › Official New York Spring Meet Saturday June 11 2016 41 seconds ago
- › Nuforce HEM Discussion & Impressions 1 minute ago
- › KENNERTON VALI - IMPRESSIONS, DISCUSSION, TOUR 2 minutes ago
- › Workout upgrade from my Meelectronics M6 2 minutes ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 4 minutes ago
- › Rhapsodio – A force to be reckoned with 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Omega In Ear Earbuds Noise Isolating Earphones Remote... by Deviltooth
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...