Related Forum Threads
- [GUIDE] How To Properly Dampen Your Beyerdynamic T1 Last post on 6/8/16 at 8:37pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Comfortable Headphones With Low Clamping Force From $200 To $1000 Last post on 10/25/12 at 5:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Official Grado-Beyerdynamic Fan Club (for those who love BOTH! :) Last post on 11/14/12 at 5:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800, T1 or LCD-2 on a small system Last post on 5/27/12 at 7:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- If HD800 And T1 Are Overpriced, What Are The Cheaper Alternatives That Compete With These Two... Last post on 11/2/15 at 12:54am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
I dont want to waste my time writing an essay for something that lasted only 1 or 2 months. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnJ9zrnhGU My Rant and broken Shures in link above The bass...
(PS: Some content here may be a no-brainer for most but is just there for the less-informed). Please also ignore any errors, judgements. I'm a medio-phile and not an audiophile so, judge...
$720 for Beyerdynamic T1: is it a fraud? - Page 3post #31 of 382/10/11 at 10:28pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 382/10/11 at 10:40pmpost #33 of 382/10/11 at 10:44pmpost #34 of 382/10/11 at 10:46pmpost #35 of 382/10/11 at 10:58pm
The Golden Rule of Business:
If it seems too good to be true, it is.
I would think twice, thrice, etc. before sealing the deal. You can take a hit of not paying on eBay at least once before getting booted.post #36 of 382/11/11 at 3:41am
Congratulations HelloHell. Although the outcome is disappointing, you did the right thing IMO by contacting ebay and working with them. I am impressed that they didn't require you to complete the transaction with a payment. As I had mentioned in my earlier post, ebay requires you to contact the seller to begin the process. If you receive no response from him that means alot to them since a legitimate seller tries to work things out if for no other reason than to continue selling with as good a rating as possible. Having received no response from the seller is a huge red flag to ebay so they cancelled your obligation to pay. I doubt the seller will dispute ebay's decision. He'll probably feel thwarted. In the end your good standing with ebay is preserved and your money remains with you. There will be other opportunities to reign in a T1 and you won't be disappointed. Keep the watchful eye.post #37 of 382/11/11 at 6:49am
- $720 for Beyerdynamic T1: is it a fraud?
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 2 minutes ago
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 5 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-ESW9 Wooden Headphone, Near Mint, for sale 6 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 8 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 9 minutes ago
- › What's the best amp for HD800 10 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Peddler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...