I haven't heard anyone talk about these besides joker. Anyone else heard these? Im thinking about getting them. But I would also like some suggestions for some iems in the same price range.Thanks
Related Forum Threads
- IEM with Sony sound signature Last post on 10/24/12 at 5:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Brainwavz M5, a sophisticated optimization for the entry level! Last post on 5/4/13 at 7:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- buying JVC HA-FX101 or else for EDM listening while owning philips she3590 Last post on 9/30/12 at 7:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- US$130 budget. Best headphones/IEM for Trance, Dance, HipHop, Classical Last post on 9/28/12 at 6:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM started being bassy. Last post on 9/7/12 at 3:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I used these for about three months at my desk at work. The left side went out in that short time. They were great while they lasted.
Hi When i brought these i hoped that they would sound amazing. But when i tried these i noticed that there was no bass at all. I'm a bass head. Now i brought the ferrari by logic3 T150. They...
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have a pair of these, they sound great, I listen mostly to Classical music with them. In that price range I would also recommend the Altec Lansing UHP336 which is a rebrand of the super.fi 3 studio. I use those pretty regularly as well. If you like a more fun IEM the Brainwavz M1 is in that price range on amazon.
I recently bought a pair of these to replace my aging Sennheiser CX-500's which started to develop a fault with the in line volume control.
Not as loud as the senn's but still got a very nice range of sound coming from them. Nice bass when its called for, mids dont sound too drowned out and highs are quite clear, even with a lot of other sounds going on.
Mainly listen to more techno/metal and trance so i recon they get a decent all round, not as diverse as others but its varied enough.
Usually dont use any sound altering presets on my ipod either so its about as true to sound as it'll come based on my listening profile.
- JVC HA-FXC80?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 24 seconds ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 34 seconds ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 52 seconds ago
- › [Review] Oppo PM-1, Oppo hit the nail on the head 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 2 minutes ago
- › Moving too fast with purchases? 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-ZX-700 by PurelyNicole
- › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips by Arno Berck
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude