I haven't heard anyone talk about these besides joker. Anyone else heard these? Im thinking about getting them. But I would also like some suggestions for some iems in the same price range.Thanks
Related Forum Threads
- IEM with Sony sound signature Last post on 10/24/12 at 5:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Brainwavz M5, a sophisticated optimization for the entry level! Last post on 5/4/13 at 7:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- buying JVC HA-FX101 or else for EDM listening while owning philips she3590 Last post on 9/30/12 at 7:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- US$130 budget. Best headphones/IEM for Trance, Dance, HipHop, Classical Last post on 9/28/12 at 6:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM started being bassy. Last post on 9/7/12 at 3:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction Sennheiser HD650 is one of the (seemingly) consecrated headphones made by Sennheiser as an upgrade (update?) to their well received model, HD600. HD600 has been...
I finally took the plunge and got these. It's amazing how TOTL IEMS can sound so different. Bass: Tight and full. Tip dependent. With the triple flanges thought my head was going to blow off. I...
The original iDSD Micro stood out from the competition as an all-in-one replacement for the most discerning listeners' setups. The original iDSD Micro delivered - I had one, but as I started to not...
Dynamic headphones by the primarily planar producing HiFiman, very good value(especially if you live in america). Detailed and strong treble, decent mids and midbass yet a little light on lower...
Confusingly, I think Sennheiser is rebranding the Momentum In-Ear (M2 IEi) headphones as HD 1 In-Ear – specifications and appearance are identical. I bought these when my Klipsch S4i started...
JVC HA-FXC80?post #1 of 41/31/11 at 3:28pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 41/31/11 at 4:51pm
I have a pair of these, they sound great, I listen mostly to Classical music with them. In that price range I would also recommend the Altec Lansing UHP336 which is a rebrand of the super.fi 3 studio. I use those pretty regularly as well. If you like a more fun IEM the Brainwavz M1 is in that price range on amazon.post #3 of 41/31/11 at 5:03pmThread Starterpost #4 of 42/10/11 at 11:01am
I recently bought a pair of these to replace my aging Sennheiser CX-500's which started to develop a fault with the in line volume control.
Not as loud as the senn's but still got a very nice range of sound coming from them. Nice bass when its called for, mids dont sound too drowned out and highs are quite clear, even with a lot of other sounds going on.
Mainly listen to more techno/metal and trance so i recon they get a decent all round, not as diverse as others but its varied enough.
Usually dont use any sound altering presets on my ipod either so its about as true to sound as it'll come based on my listening profile.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- JVC HA-FXC80?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Three Word Story 3 seconds ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 2 minutes ago
- › New here, looking for headphone advice. 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Westone W80 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Review Tour starts right now!!---Android... 5 minutes ago
- › Can I use my fiio e10k as a dac/ preamp? 5 minutes ago
- › Review: 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphone with In-line... 5 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by anqallyt
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by vapman
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by machielsste
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by B9Scrambler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear