I haven't heard anyone talk about these besides joker. Anyone else heard these? Im thinking about getting them. But I would also like some suggestions for some iems in the same price range.Thanks
Related Forum Threads
- IEM with Sony sound signature Last post on 10/24/12 at 5:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Brainwavz M5, a sophisticated optimization for the entry level! Last post on 5/4/13 at 7:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- buying JVC HA-FX101 or else for EDM listening while owning philips she3590 Last post on 9/30/12 at 7:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- US$130 budget. Best headphones/IEM for Trance, Dance, HipHop, Classical Last post on 9/28/12 at 6:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM started being bassy. Last post on 9/7/12 at 3:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Fidelio X2 is a really nice headphone at this price point. I paid only 190 USD for a new pair and cannot be more happy with the purchase. X2 sounds very open and has an airy soundstage. Still the...
At the time this review was written the Cayin C5DAC was on sale at Penon Audio for $215.00 USD. Here is a link to their...
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have a pair of these, they sound great, I listen mostly to Classical music with them. In that price range I would also recommend the Altec Lansing UHP336 which is a rebrand of the super.fi 3 studio. I use those pretty regularly as well. If you like a more fun IEM the Brainwavz M1 is in that price range on amazon.
I recently bought a pair of these to replace my aging Sennheiser CX-500's which started to develop a fault with the in line volume control.
Not as loud as the senn's but still got a very nice range of sound coming from them. Nice bass when its called for, mids dont sound too drowned out and highs are quite clear, even with a lot of other sounds going on.
Mainly listen to more techno/metal and trance so i recon they get a decent all round, not as diverse as others but its varied enough.
Usually dont use any sound altering presets on my ipod either so its about as true to sound as it'll come based on my listening profile.
- JVC HA-FXC80?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Astell&Kern AK380 2 minutes ago
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 7 minutes ago
- › omg i love my new monoprice 5" studio monitors!! 11 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 12 minutes ago
- › Best gear for listening to classical music... 12 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 14 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 14 minutes ago
- › Why do companies make headphones hard to drive(300+ ohm) is it a... 14 minutes ago
- › Woo WA2 Tube Rolling Recommendations 16 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 16 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2