I haven't heard anyone talk about these besides joker. Anyone else heard these? Im thinking about getting them. But I would also like some suggestions for some iems in the same price range.Thanks
Related Forum Threads
- IEM with Sony sound signature Last post on 10/24/12 at 5:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Brainwavz M5, a sophisticated optimization for the entry level! Last post on 5/4/13 at 7:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- buying JVC HA-FX101 or else for EDM listening while owning philips she3590 Last post on 9/30/12 at 7:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- US$130 budget. Best headphones/IEM for Trance, Dance, HipHop, Classical Last post on 9/28/12 at 6:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM started being bassy. Last post on 9/7/12 at 3:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Wonderful headset. Very underrated because razer gets a lot of hate for being mainstream
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have a pair of these, they sound great, I listen mostly to Classical music with them. In that price range I would also recommend the Altec Lansing UHP336 which is a rebrand of the super.fi 3 studio. I use those pretty regularly as well. If you like a more fun IEM the Brainwavz M1 is in that price range on amazon.
I recently bought a pair of these to replace my aging Sennheiser CX-500's which started to develop a fault with the in line volume control.
Not as loud as the senn's but still got a very nice range of sound coming from them. Nice bass when its called for, mids dont sound too drowned out and highs are quite clear, even with a lot of other sounds going on.
Mainly listen to more techno/metal and trance so i recon they get a decent all round, not as diverse as others but its varied enough.
Usually dont use any sound altering presets on my ipod either so its about as true to sound as it'll come based on my listening profile.
- JVC HA-FXC80?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 24 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 38 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 42 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › Wow! Sennheiser HD 540 Reference are so good. 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman IEM's: RE-400 and RE-600 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Power vs Loud ,reason to get a DAC/Amplifier 4 minutes ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)