I haven't heard anyone talk about these besides joker. Anyone else heard these? Im thinking about getting them. But I would also like some suggestions for some iems in the same price range.Thanks
Related Forum Threads
- IEM with Sony sound signature Last post on 10/24/12 at 5:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [REVIEW] Brainwavz M5, a sophisticated optimization for the entry level! Last post on 5/4/13 at 7:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- buying JVC HA-FX101 or else for EDM listening while owning philips she3590 Last post on 9/30/12 at 7:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- US$130 budget. Best headphones/IEM for Trance, Dance, HipHop, Classical Last post on 9/28/12 at 6:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM started being bassy. Last post on 9/7/12 at 3:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have a pair of these, they sound great, I listen mostly to Classical music with them. In that price range I would also recommend the Altec Lansing UHP336 which is a rebrand of the super.fi 3 studio. I use those pretty regularly as well. If you like a more fun IEM the Brainwavz M1 is in that price range on amazon.
I recently bought a pair of these to replace my aging Sennheiser CX-500's which started to develop a fault with the in line volume control.
Not as loud as the senn's but still got a very nice range of sound coming from them. Nice bass when its called for, mids dont sound too drowned out and highs are quite clear, even with a lot of other sounds going on.
Mainly listen to more techno/metal and trance so i recon they get a decent all round, not as diverse as others but its varied enough.
Usually dont use any sound altering presets on my ipod either so its about as true to sound as it'll come based on my listening profile.
- JVC HA-FXC80?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Positional audio for new guys. 53 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 2 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HDVD800 Headphone Amplifier 8 minutes ago
- › Help deciding on which headphones to try 8 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)