This deal lasted way longer than eCost originally said. I was afraid I would have to pay full price off of Amazon, but the deal was still around today so. . . $50 saved after shipping plus I get it in black, instead of blue.
- productFuture Sonics 010-045 Atrio Series M5 Earbuds (Onyx Black)tagged by System, 1/31/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/31/11
Related Forum Threads
- Recommended IEMs for Beginners? Last post on 12/23/12 at 6:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need new ear phones Last post on 7/30/12 at 11:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Dunu DN-17 Crater & Revised Dunu DN-18 Hawkeye Review/Comparison Last post on 7/26/12 at 4:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's with BEST bass response £100-£250 Last post on 7/29/12 at 5:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM with iPhone control in the 100-150 range? Last post on 7/11/12 at 2:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Deal Alert: Futuresonics Atrio M5 - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I would actually contact Futuresonics to double check on warranty. Someone on the phone at Ecost may be misinformed or even just say whatever you want to hear to get the sale. You can't always 100% trust the seller. In this case I would rather hear it from FS.
- Deal Alert: Futuresonics Atrio M5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 38 seconds ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 1 minute ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 1 minute ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Product Info, Discussion and Tour Link 3 minutes ago
- › Aussie & NZ Head-Fiers Corner 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2