sennheiser ie8 - burn in started, they sound great!... of course, not enought for theirprice, but good anyway.....
- productAudio Technica ATH-CK7 Titanium Earphonestagged by System, 1/31/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/31/11
- productJVC HA-FX300R In-Ear Headphones (Red)tagged by System, 1/31/11
- productSennheiser CX 870 ear canal phonestagged by System, 1/31/11
- productSennheiser IE 6 In-Ear Monitor Earphonestagged by System, 1/31/11
- productSennheiser IE 7 Earphonestagged by System, 1/31/11
Related Forum Threads
- Reserved Last post on 9/16/12 at 8:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade to Sennheiser IE8 or Keep IE6 Last post on 1/11/13 at 11:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cheapest Sennheiser IE 8? Last post on 2/6/12 at 1:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In Need of IEM Suggestion - $150 Budget - Good All-Rounder Last post on 3/22/11 at 8:56pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Please suggest IEMs to replace CX500, or a place to buy genuine CX500 in UK Last post on 2/10/11 at 11:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I must admit, until recently, I was not aware of the Master and Dynamic brand. I had heard about them on the forums, but never really read anything about them. Their recent model MH40 is their...
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
I just bought this headphone and it sound amazing, I did a burn in for about 20hr and the sound improve dramatically compared when the headphone was in the box. The comfort is phenomenal and due to...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Not noob, still need help! Read! - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
hm... now about sennheiser ie8... they sound just full and good, sligtly too low on volume, but the myth about the cracklings when you spin the jack is false.... even throught it is made of nichel it does no cracling....
cowon j3 and high definition audio device from a laptop (really that is the name of the sound card)....
they look pretty low at the maximum volume.... i mean still they don;t hurt my ears... i was hoping for hurting at maximum volume....
That's strange coz they are pretty sensitive - maybe your ear pain threshold is different. Or maybe it's just me getting used to the low sensitivity and high impedance of my im716 but the first time I auditioned the ie8 I had the same settings that I have for my im716 and I almost went deaf.
correction - i changed the tips with ones silicone, white from a lot cheaper iems, but these tips are smaller.... it seemes i can go deaf at maximum volume....
ie8 are great, but they have no mid bass hump... or i like it a lot.... i will study this with my cowon j3
anyone, cowon j3 has three options when setting a frequency, wide, narrow, and normal.... what should it be, for 100 hz for ie8 so that they could still sound great?...
If you don't mind their elevated mid/upper bass then just leave them on flat. In case you wanna EQ, I believe the lowest band on your J3 is a low cut filter, so I'd just leave it at 80Hz/normal, try to EQ down a few db and see whether you like it or not.
hm... they sound pretty good, but i will try to eq, maybe it will be better!... anyway don;t really make that big difference for the money, but still they are great!....
i have some flac files, downloaded, they are flac, large, almost huge files, but the bitrate is not variable as i am used to flacs.... are these new ones real flacs, or what?...... please, who knows i really need an answer
- Not noob, still need help! Read!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Best IEM tips? 16 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 28 seconds ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 29 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 49 seconds ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 1 minute ago
- › Cheap stuff - B&O A8 and half-functional Senn PX100 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD Master 9 3 minutes ago
- › WTB: Audeze LCD 2.2 PRE-FAZOR 5 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2