sennheiser ie8 - burn in started, they sound great!... of course, not enought for theirprice, but good anyway.....
- productAudio Technica ATH-CK7 Titanium Earphonestagged by System, 1/31/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/31/11
- productJVC HA-FX300R In-Ear Headphones (Red)tagged by System, 1/31/11
- productSennheiser CX 870 ear canal phonestagged by System, 1/31/11
- productSennheiser IE 6 In-Ear Monitor Earphonestagged by System, 1/31/11
- productSennheiser IE 7 Earphonestagged by System, 1/31/11
Related Forum Threads
- Reserved Last post on 9/16/12 at 8:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade to Sennheiser IE8 or Keep IE6 Last post on 1/11/13 at 11:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cheapest Sennheiser IE 8? Last post on 2/6/12 at 1:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In Need of IEM Suggestion - $150 Budget - Good All-Rounder Last post on 3/22/11 at 8:56pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Please suggest IEMs to replace CX500, or a place to buy genuine CX500 in UK Last post on 2/10/11 at 11:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Not noob, still need help! Read! - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
hm... now about sennheiser ie8... they sound just full and good, sligtly too low on volume, but the myth about the cracklings when you spin the jack is false.... even throught it is made of nichel it does no cracling....
cowon j3 and high definition audio device from a laptop (really that is the name of the sound card)....
they look pretty low at the maximum volume.... i mean still they don;t hurt my ears... i was hoping for hurting at maximum volume....
That's strange coz they are pretty sensitive - maybe your ear pain threshold is different. Or maybe it's just me getting used to the low sensitivity and high impedance of my im716 but the first time I auditioned the ie8 I had the same settings that I have for my im716 and I almost went deaf.
correction - i changed the tips with ones silicone, white from a lot cheaper iems, but these tips are smaller.... it seemes i can go deaf at maximum volume....
ie8 are great, but they have no mid bass hump... or i like it a lot.... i will study this with my cowon j3
anyone, cowon j3 has three options when setting a frequency, wide, narrow, and normal.... what should it be, for 100 hz for ie8 so that they could still sound great?...
If you don't mind their elevated mid/upper bass then just leave them on flat. In case you wanna EQ, I believe the lowest band on your J3 is a low cut filter, so I'd just leave it at 80Hz/normal, try to EQ down a few db and see whether you like it or not.
i have some flac files, downloaded, they are flac, large, almost huge files, but the bitrate is not variable as i am used to flacs.... are these new ones real flacs, or what?...... please, who knows i really need an answer
- Not noob, still need help! Read!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Band Name Game II 38 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › How much money have you spent on audio equipment? 3 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 3 minutes ago
- › DENON DA-10 DSD - New portable DAC/Headphone AMP 7 minutes ago
- › Meet Alpha Prime 7 minutes ago
- › is mp4 nation trustworthy? 8 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page FW download & general... 8 minutes ago
- › Need help picking out a IEM that will last 11 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)