sennheiser ie8 - burn in started, they sound great!... of course, not enought for theirprice, but good anyway.....
- productAudio Technica ATH-CK7 Titanium Earphonestagged by System, 1/31/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/31/11
- productJVC HA-FX300R In-Ear Headphones (Red)tagged by System, 1/31/11
- productSennheiser CX 870 ear canal phonestagged by System, 1/31/11
- productSennheiser IE 6 In-Ear Monitor Earphonestagged by System, 1/31/11
- productSennheiser IE 7 Earphonestagged by System, 1/31/11
Related Forum Threads
- Reserved Last post on 9/16/12 at 8:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade to Sennheiser IE8 or Keep IE6 Last post on 1/11/13 at 11:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cheapest Sennheiser IE 8? Last post on 2/6/12 at 1:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In Need of IEM Suggestion - $150 Budget - Good All-Rounder Last post on 3/22/11 at 8:56pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Please suggest IEMs to replace CX500, or a place to buy genuine CX500 in UK Last post on 2/10/11 at 11:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I will keep this review short as there are lots of other well done in depth reviews out there. I have had this unit for a while now ( about 4-5 months) and I love it. I have had no issues with it...
My setup: iBasso DX50 --> Dunu DN-1000 Packaging Yes the accessories in the box are plenty. But the cloth material used for inner box and metal case is poor. The black dust from the cloth...
It is really surprising to find this high quality CD performance in analog and digital format. When I connected it to Burson Audio Conductor, all the ignored CD library came back to life. This...
Got this earphones for the sole purpose of working out/biking. Tested out multiple sports headsets (similarly priced), from sennheiser and bose. They tend to sound better, especially than the...
Overall a great little card. Dolby headphone is amazing I preferred this card to my Sound Blaster Z, I sold that card when I needed a bit of money and bought this one to replace it for cheap and I...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Not noob, still need help! Read! - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
hm... now about sennheiser ie8... they sound just full and good, sligtly too low on volume, but the myth about the cracklings when you spin the jack is false.... even throught it is made of nichel it does no cracling....
cowon j3 and high definition audio device from a laptop (really that is the name of the sound card)....
they look pretty low at the maximum volume.... i mean still they don;t hurt my ears... i was hoping for hurting at maximum volume....
That's strange coz they are pretty sensitive - maybe your ear pain threshold is different. Or maybe it's just me getting used to the low sensitivity and high impedance of my im716 but the first time I auditioned the ie8 I had the same settings that I have for my im716 and I almost went deaf.
correction - i changed the tips with ones silicone, white from a lot cheaper iems, but these tips are smaller.... it seemes i can go deaf at maximum volume....
ie8 are great, but they have no mid bass hump... or i like it a lot.... i will study this with my cowon j3
anyone, cowon j3 has three options when setting a frequency, wide, narrow, and normal.... what should it be, for 100 hz for ie8 so that they could still sound great?...
If you don't mind their elevated mid/upper bass then just leave them on flat. In case you wanna EQ, I believe the lowest band on your J3 is a low cut filter, so I'd just leave it at 80Hz/normal, try to EQ down a few db and see whether you like it or not.
hm... they sound pretty good, but i will try to eq, maybe it will be better!... anyway don;t really make that big difference for the money, but still they are great!....
i have some flac files, downloaded, they are flac, large, almost huge files, but the bitrate is not variable as i am used to flacs.... are these new ones real flacs, or what?...... please, who knows i really need an answer
- Not noob, still need help! Read!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 1 minute ago
- › Soundmagic HP150 impressions thread. 1 minute ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.6.0 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › [Review] InEar SD-2, a $450 dual driver IEM worth every penny to my... 6 minutes ago
- › Looking for new headphones. AKG Y50? V-Moda M-80? Or the Sennheiser... 6 minutes ago
- › I need some sub-$500 Open Ear Headphones recs 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by Delance26
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › Edifier S730 by Croozer
- › Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black) by spinnin
- › QLS QA360 Portable HiFi Lossless Music Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by psblend
- › Meier Audio Corda Classic by longbowbbs
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)