sennheiser ie8 - burn in started, they sound great!... of course, not enought for theirprice, but good anyway.....
- productAudio Technica ATH-CK7 Titanium Earphonestagged by System, 1/31/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/31/11
- productJVC HA-FX300R In-Ear Headphones (Red)tagged by System, 1/31/11
- productSennheiser CX 870 ear canal phonestagged by System, 1/31/11
- productSennheiser IE 6 In-Ear Monitor Earphonestagged by System, 1/31/11
- productSennheiser IE 7 Earphonestagged by System, 1/31/11
Related Forum Threads
- Reserved Last post on 9/16/12 at 8:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade to Sennheiser IE8 or Keep IE6 Last post on 1/11/13 at 11:12am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cheapest Sennheiser IE 8? Last post on 2/6/12 at 1:47pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In Need of IEM Suggestion - $150 Budget - Good All-Rounder Last post on 3/22/11 at 8:56pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Please suggest IEMs to replace CX500, or a place to buy genuine CX500 in UK Last post on 2/10/11 at 11:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Moon Neo Series 430 HAD Reference Headphone Amplifier With optional DSD/32-Bit PCM DAC Eric Neff Headphone.Guru June 2015 CanJam at RMAF last October was bursting at the seams....
Not as stylish as an A&K but very well built, apart from the flimsy wheel. Good materials and nice finishes and overall intiutive U.I. give a quite nice experience. First of, some APE and DSD...
I will mainly be comparing to A65. Build of these is excellent, but not quite as nice as A65 due to the half plastic housing. It is of very high quality though, it shouldn't affect...
Just a short review, as there is really not a lot to say, which is a good thing, nothing to complain about with these. Build is excellent, they feel supremely solid, I mean even 1k+ iems don't...
INTRODUCTION The Encore RockMaster IE is a new crowd-funded IEM from SonicUnity, and new audio company formed by Rick Hopkins. Rick's a music industry veteran who's helped with concert design for...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Not noob, still need help! Read! - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
hm... now about sennheiser ie8... they sound just full and good, sligtly too low on volume, but the myth about the cracklings when you spin the jack is false.... even throught it is made of nichel it does no cracling....
cowon j3 and high definition audio device from a laptop (really that is the name of the sound card)....
they look pretty low at the maximum volume.... i mean still they don;t hurt my ears... i was hoping for hurting at maximum volume....
That's strange coz they are pretty sensitive - maybe your ear pain threshold is different. Or maybe it's just me getting used to the low sensitivity and high impedance of my im716 but the first time I auditioned the ie8 I had the same settings that I have for my im716 and I almost went deaf.
correction - i changed the tips with ones silicone, white from a lot cheaper iems, but these tips are smaller.... it seemes i can go deaf at maximum volume....
ie8 are great, but they have no mid bass hump... or i like it a lot.... i will study this with my cowon j3
anyone, cowon j3 has three options when setting a frequency, wide, narrow, and normal.... what should it be, for 100 hz for ie8 so that they could still sound great?...
If you don't mind their elevated mid/upper bass then just leave them on flat. In case you wanna EQ, I believe the lowest band on your J3 is a low cut filter, so I'd just leave it at 80Hz/normal, try to EQ down a few db and see whether you like it or not.
hm... they sound pretty good, but i will try to eq, maybe it will be better!... anyway don;t really make that big difference for the money, but still they are great!....
i have some flac files, downloaded, they are flac, large, almost huge files, but the bitrate is not variable as i am used to flacs.... are these new ones real flacs, or what?...... please, who knows i really need an answer
- Not noob, still need help! Read!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Pioneer's first DAP, the XDP-100R announced in IFA 1 minute ago
- › JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite! 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › New z170 mobo doesn't have Toslink 2 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 3 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR1-ABT Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › Simaudio MOON Neo 430HA by longbowbbs
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by flognarde
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › Encore RockMaster IE by nmatheis
- › Noble 3 by WhatToChoose
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by dazzerfong
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by hakushondaimao
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by goodyfresh
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by lin0003
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2