So I got these for christmas and I have been enjoying them so much, but I want to know how to make them sound even better than they do now. So what equipment should I get to achieve that effect, I'm running them through my Ipod and laptop.
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 1/31/11
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 1/31/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 2/1/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 1/31/11
- productHeadRoom Total BitHead Headphone Amp / DACtagged by System, 1/31/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 1/31/11
Related Forum Threads
- Headphone upgrade or amp? Last post on 9/13/11 at 11:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What headphones should I buy? Last post on 8/18/11 at 7:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- Just Ordered ATH M50 Do I Need An Amp? Last post on 4/20/11 at 5:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 598's? Last post on 2/10/12 at 8:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon D2000 Amping help please Last post on 5/11/12 at 5:02am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 7/25/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in Media Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAs -> Project Ember...
I have my ATH-M50s, what's next?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 71/30/11 at 6:25pmpost #3 of 71/30/11 at 7:33pmThread Starterpost #4 of 71/30/11 at 7:43pmBetween an amp or a dac, or between amp/dac or some better cans?
For amp or dac doesnt matter really, but better if u get both
And its definitely better to get an amp/dac b4 some better canspost #5 of 71/30/11 at 8:25pmThread Starterpost #6 of 71/30/11 at 8:30pm
- I have my ATH-M50s, what's next?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Currently, there are 3668 Active Users (677 Members and 2991 Guests)
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread! 4 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 53 seconds ago
- › Flac files to my iphone! 1 minute ago
- › The Xonar Essence STX Q/A, tweaking, impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › IEM Cable Upgrade For K10 5 minutes ago
- › Mytek Stereo 192 DSD DAC 6 minutes ago
- › Destiny 6 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)