Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphonestagged by System, 3/4/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 3/4/11
- brandLeckerton Audiotagged by System, 2/1/11
- productLeckerton Audio UHA-6S portable amp/DACtagged by System, 2/1/11
- categoryPortable Ampstagged by System, 3/4/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 3/4/11
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 3/4/11
- productYuin OK1 Earphonestagged by System, 3/4/11
Related Forum Threads
- Time to plug the UHA-6S into my P4 :) Last post on 10/12/11 at 1:51pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Noob's not-so-quick comparison: RSA Predator, Pico Slim, Arrow 4G, Leckerton Audio UHA-6S Last post on 9/18/13 at 9:42pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- BEST PORTABLE HEADPHONE AMP? Last post on 6/21/13 at 12:53am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio E7 vs iBasso T5 vs More Last post on 6/21/12 at 1:20pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Amping my Cowon J3 Last post on 5/9/12 at 9:58pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Yet again (with several more to soon follow), I find myself owing a great deal of thanks (and at this point...
Aesthetics: The box with its engineering drawings, beautiful graphics, and presentation of the product leaves a great first impression. Included are ample sizes of silicon earpieces to choose...
This is a pretty long review. For the benefit of those with short attention spans, let’s cut right to the chase. The “entry level” Holo Spring DAC is good – very good! It is transparent,...
I just got my X1 II but I'm really busy so I will first pen a few quick thoughts and edit this next time/respond to any comments or PMs you send me :) Info and Specs...
Empire Ears & Effect Audio Collaboration “ARTHUR” Intro Specifications Arthur frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz Sensitivity: 21ohm @ 1mw 14 Balanced Armature drivers...
Leckerton Audio Slimline UHA-4 - Page 64post #946 of 10747/26/12 at 1:47am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #947 of 10748/8/12 at 10:38ampost #948 of 10748/8/12 at 10:51ampost #949 of 10748/11/12 at 10:45ampost #950 of 10748/11/12 at 2:11pmQuote:
Simply the most versatile, well designed and least harmful I know of at the best price.post #951 of 10748/11/12 at 2:34pmpost #952 of 10748/11/12 at 2:44pmpost #953 of 10748/11/12 at 3:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by Anaxilus
Simply the most versatile, well designed and least harmful I know of at the best price.Quote:Originally Posted by grokit
Every Headfi'er should have one of these.post #954 of 10748/11/12 at 3:18pmpost #955 of 10748/12/12 at 4:32ampost #956 of 10748/12/12 at 11:36ampost #957 of 10748/13/12 at 12:02pmpost #958 of 10748/13/12 at 4:16pm
I've swapped my iBasso D2+ with a friend for the last few days and, although the UHA-4 is growing on me, I'm still preferring the iBasso sound signature. I'm hearing a rolled off bottom end, recessed middle (whoa, where did those vocals go) and top end harshness when I use volume to compensate for the bottom end. And I'm really not a basshead, but do enjoy all the overtones on a bass guitar.
Maybe it's just my old ears but, having been considering the UHA-6 as a new toy, the UHA-4 isn't winning me over.....post #959 of 10748/13/12 at 4:32pm
- Leckerton Audio Slimline UHA-4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 2 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 29 seconds ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 37 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Grado SR100. 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Fulla 2 or Fiio e10k? 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH-X00 with level 1 Lawton Mods and Lawton pads (Shipping... 3 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › LG G6 wont have Quad DAC in US 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit yggy 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad1000x by Army-Firedawg
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by wdetterman
- › Holo Audio Spring DAC - Level 1 "Base Model" by T Bone
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by gemmoglock
- › Effect Audio X Empire Ears : "Arthur" by justrest
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › DUNU DN-2000J by EZE99
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by snapacap
- › AKG K 550 by Simurgh
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear