^Yup. Sony Hybrids on top of my list to try on any IEMs. I was pleasantly surprised how well it works on my PFE.
Related Forum Threads
- A few questions about RE0 -> DBA-02 Last post on 4/19/11 at 2:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best in-ear isolating headphones in my case between Shure SE535, Westone 3 and EarSonics SM3 Last post on 9/29/10 at 10:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- bored by my Shure SE420 :(... Need adivses for a model with a signature I like... Last post on 8/24/10 at 4:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- EarSonics SM3 or Shure SE535? Last post on 7/12/10 at 8:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- SE535 vs SM3 Last post on 10/27/11 at 5:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your Ref 1...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Poll: Which Earsonics SM3 tips do you prefer most? - Page 2
Poll Results: What tips do you prefer
25% (14)Stock SM3 tips
27% (15)Sensorcom Double flange
14% (8)Shure Olives
10% (6)MC Tri-flange
0% (0)MC gel silicon
1% (1)MC supertip
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I voted other, because I like MC standard single flange silicone tips over a core removed from Shure Olive foams (similar to what is shown on the first page). This tip combination was noticeably better than anything else I tried, including MC triple flange, Supertips, Sensorcom, etc etc... for my ears of course.
I like the SM3 biflange tips. but sometimes they come off the stem and get stuck in my ears. I saw someone recommend the Shure EA306 Triple Flange for the CK10 and I ordered some. Just for fun, I tried them on the SM3 and they fit me very well. The sound is a bit more present, probably from the deeper insertion.
- Poll: Which Earsonics SM3 tips do you prefer most?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 2 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 9 seconds ago
- › IHIFI 760 + NEW 770 (lucky pg#13) : From makers of the 812V2 / 960 26 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser RS160, 170 ,180... Anyone? 33 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 35 seconds ago
- › [The Not So] Upcoming Sennheiser Stat & Amp 3 minutes ago
- › Nordost Heimdall headphone cable 5 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Headphones for gym use 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)