Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD800 + $1,000-$2,500 Amp = Sonic Bliss? Last post on 11/21/15 at 4:06pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Tube amps with a 'cold'/'bright' sound? Last post on 12/26/12 at 6:14am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- REVIEW AND COMPARISON: Eddie Current Balancing Act and SUPER 7 Last post on 11/23/15 at 6:52pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- best amp for hd 800 Last post on 5/16/15 at 6:00pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Should I sell my WA6? Last post on 8/3/11 at 11:46am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 11/30/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
This is a review of the Advanced AcousticWerkes Nebula 2 IEM’s. The Advanced AcousticWerkes (AAW) Nebula 2 was sent to me from MusicTeck who is the authorized dealer in the US for AWW. A big...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Brainwavz being based in Hongkong is quite known for its well set-up line of Accessories and IEMs. Back in the day, I was fairly active in modding my still beloved...
On my quest for the perfect sounding IEM for mobile use I came across these headphones that are rather underrepresented in the forum. The Panasonic RP-HDE10 are technically quite interesting...
I bought the SMSL sApII as a stop-gap after my Little Dot MKIII failed after 5 years of use, five hours a day. No complaints there! I just don't have the money to upgrade just now! I have invested...
Introduction: Lend Me UR ears, based in Singapore is an online and physical store that opened in December 2011 with a goal to “bring quality audio products to the masses and providing good...
ECC32 Tube Addicts - Page 7post #91 of 1035/22/12 at 7:54am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #92 of 1035/22/12 at 2:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by Oskari
That YK is a date code; Oct. 67 like the stamp on the box, I think. DA indicates Mullard manufacture at Blackburn. The tube is unbranded. The British Services were not interested in brands, just the produce. [http://www.tubecollector.org/cv-valves.htm]
You know your stuff =)
Here's a shot of the top of the original box --post #93 of 1036/15/12 at 11:43am
When testing ECC32s, which tube type should I use for the settings? My B&K doesn't have setting for ECC32s. I know the heater is 6, but what about the senstivity to check the gm.post #94 of 1036/15/12 at 12:11pmpost #95 of 1036/15/12 at 2:00pmThread Starter
David some B&K circuits cannot measure a 6SN7 properly.
They use 19mA, whereas the proper current is 9mA.
What that means is they undervalue the 6SN7.
So if a B&K shows a good reading for a 6SN7 you can be rest assured it's excellent.
For the ECC32 I would expect a 70% of a 6SN7 value to mean a NOS tube.post #96 of 1036/15/12 at 2:09pmpost #97 of 1036/16/12 at 11:01amThread Starterpost #98 of 1036/16/12 at 12:27pmpost #99 of 1036/16/12 at 2:14pmThread Starterpost #100 of 1036/16/12 at 4:51pmpost #101 of 1036/17/12 at 1:52amThread Starterpost #102 of 1034/3/14 at 8:44pm
- ECC32 Tube Addicts
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 15 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds for Piano Listening? 5 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 6 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 6 minutes ago
- › MassDrop x Hifiman RE00: Reincarnation of the Legend - Impression... 7 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 7 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed! And the new Firmware 'flavours' are... 8 minutes ago
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Soundaware Esther by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Brooko
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...