Do they have a proper website?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 4/13/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 3/3/11
- productMaverick Audio TubeMagic A1tagged by System, 6/12/12
- productMing Da MC 84C07tagged by System, 6/12/12
- brandMusical Paradisetagged by System, 3/3/11
- productMusical Paradise MP-301tagged by System, 3/3/11
Related Forum Threads
- Want a Cheap Tube Audio/Headphone amp Last post on 9/17/11 at 10:36am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Tube Amp w/ Zero DAC Last post on 5/12/11 at 7:07am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Musical Paradise MP-301, My first tube amp/headphone amp...any tips?? Last post on 1/13/11 at 5:12pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Maverick TubeMagic A1 and bookshelf speakers? Last post on 12/27/10 at 3:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- REVIEW: Musical Paradise MP-302 Class D headphone/speaker amp with USB DAC Last post on 9/18/12 at 3:45pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 12/6/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2Last edited: 12/16/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONEvery so often as a reviewer you get a surprise – something not quite expected. Sometimes its...
Hello, This is my first review on Head-Fi, or anywhere else for that matter. I will not go through the normal paces of creating a review based on the set pattern of product history, build and...
The detail, imaging, and sound-staging are accurate and bring your headphones the neutral platform they need in order to perform the way their engineers intended. The DAC is the high point of...
First Impression When I first listened to HD380Pro, I thought that I received a far more expensive headphone. After an hour or so of using them, I still felt that they sound better than...
Greetings Head-fi! In a past long gone, wireless audio was scoffed at for it's spotty connections, bulky modules, and compromised sound quality. Over the years technology has advanced and great...
New info: Musical Paradise MP-301 MK2 - Page 3post #31 of 4753/7/11 at 1:10pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 4753/7/11 at 1:15pmpost #33 of 4753/7/11 at 5:20pmpost #34 of 4753/7/11 at 5:26pm
I need informations!
I should probably do more research too, and burn in my yet to arrive hd-600s before I start assuming I'll want a tube amp, letalone this one in particular.
I've only listened to a tube amp setup (speakers) a couple times in my life (they were top of the line) and I still remember the sound. So sweet. I think I want a tube. Hrm...
I've just been given a record player and am listening to vinyl for the first time on what is most certainly a very low (medium low at best) quality player and amp. So good though. So good.post #35 of 4753/7/11 at 6:43pmpost #36 of 4753/9/11 at 1:23pmpost #37 of 4753/9/11 at 1:36pmpost #38 of 4753/9/11 at 2:06pm
http://www.musicalparadise.ca/mp/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=75. You can see the amp on Garry's web site now. It looks real good. I am ordering one. But then I am a fan of the first one.post #39 of 4753/9/11 at 2:50pm
I kinda liked the wider look of the first one.
Still looks pretty nice. I might try it out. Wonder when they start shipping out.
aaaaand I'm blind.
9 days before my birthday. That can be my present to myself.
Edited by disgruntleddave - 3/9/11 at 2:57pmpost #40 of 4753/9/11 at 5:04pm
Order has been placed.
At first I was concerned about the narrow width and deep look, but that format will actually work better for me as this is a bedroom system.
Really exited about my first tube amp.post #41 of 4753/9/11 at 5:08pmpost #42 of 4753/9/11 at 5:14pmQuote:
Keep trying, Dave. I had issues with their site too. Probably due to high traffic.
post #43 of 4753/9/11 at 5:16pmpost #44 of 4753/9/11 at 5:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by popa
http://www.musicalparadise.ca/mp/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=75. You can see the amp on Garry's web site now. It looks real good. I am ordering one. But then I am a fan of the first one.
Thanks for posting this. I had a reminder to check on Monday (although I would have looked sooner!) Order has been placed. Wife saw the email order confirmation before I could tell her I bought it. She approved!post #45 of 4753/9/11 at 5:21pmQuote:
I'm 94. Look forward to comparing notes!
- New info: Musical Paradise MP-301 MK2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs) 2
- › Benchmark DAC3 HGC (w/ ESS Sabre 9028PRO) 5 seconds ago
- › Denon AH-7200 11 seconds ago
- › Melbourne〖≼bLaCk~maGiC≽〗+91-9958802839 vasHiKAraN sPeCiaLisT baBA ji 18 seconds ago
- › DENAFRIPS 'ARES' R2R discrete ladder DAC - close up view 1 minute ago
- › Chandigarh〖≼bLaCk~maGiC≽〗+91-9958802839 vasHiKAraN sPeCiaLisT baBA ji 1 minute ago
- › Goosebump Songs 1 minute ago
- › NOida〖≼bLaCk~maGiC≽〗+91-9958802839 vasHiKAraN sPeCiaLisT baBA ji 1 minute ago
- › Qatar〖≼bLaCk~maGiC≽〗+91-9958802839 vasHiKAraN sPeCiaLisT baBA ji 2 minutes ago
- › Songs that make us bust a move! 3 minutes ago
- › Kuwait〖≼bLaCk~maGiC≽〗+91-9958802839 vasHiKAraN sPeCiaLisT baBA ji 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by B9Scrambler
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by TwinACStacks
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by SOULSIK
- › Brainwavz B200 by earfonia
- › iBasso Audio DX200 Reference DAP by H20Fidelity
- › Focal Utopia by Aornic
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear