Ming Da MC 84C07 could be an option it can be had for 300$ plus shipping.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 4/13/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 3/3/11
- productMaverick Audio TubeMagic A1tagged by System, 6/12/12
- productMing Da MC 84C07tagged by System, 6/12/12
- brandMusical Paradisetagged by System, 3/3/11
- productMusical Paradise MP-301tagged by System, 3/3/11
Related Forum Threads
- Want a Cheap Tube Audio/Headphone amp Last post on 9/17/11 at 10:36am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Tube Amp w/ Zero DAC Last post on 5/12/11 at 7:07am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Musical Paradise MP-301, My first tube amp/headphone amp...any tips?? Last post on 1/13/11 at 5:12pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Maverick TubeMagic A1 and bookshelf speakers? Last post on 12/27/10 at 3:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- REVIEW: Musical Paradise MP-302 Class D headphone/speaker amp with USB DAC Last post on 9/18/12 at 3:45pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Before I start this review, I would like to thank Creative for sending out a Roar 2 unit to me. I’m quite surprised myself that prior to this, I had never heard a Creative product before, despite...
The Rockmaster OE (along with its sister product the Rockmaster IE) is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this...
The Rockmaster IE is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this by selecting OEM manufacturers and customizing the...
About Me I am in my fifties and have loved music and music equipment all my life. From about 8 years old, I had my first exposure to my mother’s reel to reel tape recorder. A few years later, I...
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
- Headphone Impedance
New info: Musical Paradise MP-301 MK2 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Cool stuff. The Maverick Audio A1 looks particularly interesting. On second thought though, the addition of a pair of inputs would help me hook more things up to the amp, and may be worthwhile!
I have the original and will absolutely get this new one. These are a steal... mine was purchased used for $150 and its the best $150 I've spent. Its was for cans but drives my JBL's and the cans and anything I throw at it. I like the two inputs.
I haven't heard anything further, but I did hear from the organizer of the March 20 Calgary head-fi meet that Garry will be there with a MK2.
(from another thread)
Are details up? Curse this IT-limited internet browsing.
- New info: Musical Paradise MP-301 MK2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 7 minutes ago
- › Most comfortable eartips 7 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 8 minutes ago
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 8 minutes ago
- › Fun sounding portable headphone $50-70 9 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN Series: 1/1es/3/5 -- Ti-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear"... 9 minutes ago
- › Pair of Sennheiser HD600 Drivers 10 minutes ago
- › JVC's Micro HD Line: HA-FXD80/70/60 11 minutes ago
- › Pair of Sennheiser HD600 Drivers 11 minutes ago
- › Audeze Deckard - class A amp, USB DAC 11 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by lin0003
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Encore RockMaster IE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2