Ming Da MC 84C07 could be an option it can be had for 300$ plus shipping.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 4/13/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 3/3/11
- productMaverick Audio TubeMagic A1tagged by System, 6/12/12
- productMing Da MC 84C07tagged by System, 6/12/12
- brandMusical Paradisetagged by System, 3/3/11
- productMusical Paradise MP-301tagged by System, 3/3/11
Related Forum Threads
- Want a Cheap Tube Audio/Headphone amp Last post on 9/17/11 at 10:36am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Tube Amp w/ Zero DAC Last post on 5/12/11 at 7:07am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Musical Paradise MP-301, My first tube amp/headphone amp...any tips?? Last post on 1/13/11 at 5:12pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Maverick TubeMagic A1 and bookshelf speakers? Last post on 12/27/10 at 3:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- REVIEW: Musical Paradise MP-302 Class D headphone/speaker amp with USB DAC Last post on 9/18/12 at 3:45pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
I am mainly using the Meridian Explorer on the road, from laptop. Setup is painless on Mac and Linux. Note that on Linux, it is worth checking the gain settings in alsamixer (only once is...
I would like to acknowledge that I'm actually reviewing T51i model of these headphones - identical to T51p with addition of in-line remote/mic. I received these for review purpose from...
- Headphone Impedance
New info: Musical Paradise MP-301 MK2 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Cool stuff. The Maverick Audio A1 looks particularly interesting. On second thought though, the addition of a pair of inputs would help me hook more things up to the amp, and may be worthwhile!
I have the original and will absolutely get this new one. These are a steal... mine was purchased used for $150 and its the best $150 I've spent. Its was for cans but drives my JBL's and the cans and anything I throw at it. I like the two inputs.
I haven't heard anything further, but I did hear from the organizer of the March 20 Calgary head-fi meet that Garry will be there with a MK2.
(from another thread)
Are details up? Curse this IT-limited internet browsing.
- New info: Musical Paradise MP-301 MK2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › iCAN Amp Review: A New Amp that Gives You More: More Bass, More... 54 seconds ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 3 minutes ago
- › The Hobbit Movie Thread (and anything else related to Lord of the... 3 minutes ago
- › Analog Squared Paper Discussion and Appreciation Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 5 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! 5 minutes ago
- › Headphone Sale! [and other stuff!!] USD/BTC Accepted! 6 minutes ago
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › Intopic Jazz i57 IEM by Pastapipo
- › Sennheiser MM 450-X Wireless Bluetooth Headphones by Faber65
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude