Ming Da MC 84C07 could be an option it can be had for 300$ plus shipping.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 4/13/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 3/3/11
- productMaverick Audio TubeMagic A1tagged by System, 6/12/12
- productMing Da MC 84C07tagged by System, 6/12/12
- brandMusical Paradisetagged by System, 3/3/11
- productMusical Paradise MP-301tagged by System, 3/3/11
Related Forum Threads
- Want a Cheap Tube Audio/Headphone amp Last post on 9/17/11 at 10:36am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Tube Amp w/ Zero DAC Last post on 5/12/11 at 7:07am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Musical Paradise MP-301, My first tube amp/headphone amp...any tips?? Last post on 1/13/11 at 5:12pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Maverick TubeMagic A1 and bookshelf speakers? Last post on 12/27/10 at 3:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- REVIEW: Musical Paradise MP-302 Class D headphone/speaker amp with USB DAC Last post on 9/18/12 at 3:45pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
I tried the v-moda m100 a few months ago when I purchased it and deciding between them and the hd 650. In the end I kept the 650, these headphones are without a doubt pretty overpriced for the...
Me: I am a 21 year old Engineering student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and...
It seems petty to complain about a $100 hi-res/high capacity player, but I'll give it whirl. It might help to understand that I've been using iPods and iTunes since Apple came out with the...
I have to talk about my expectation on this Headphone first. I am not a senior audiophile. 3 years ago, my first pair of AKG K601 lead me into this wonderful world of audiophile. This pair...
IEMs I own and have used extensively before: Vsonic GR07 (single dynamic), Vsonic VC1000 (dual BA), Etymotic HF5 (single BA) (all around or slightly above $100). Fit and Comfort The...
- Headphone Impedance
New info: Musical Paradise MP-301 MK2 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Cool stuff. The Maverick Audio A1 looks particularly interesting. On second thought though, the addition of a pair of inputs would help me hook more things up to the amp, and may be worthwhile!
I have the original and will absolutely get this new one. These are a steal... mine was purchased used for $150 and its the best $150 I've spent. Its was for cans but drives my JBL's and the cans and anything I throw at it. I like the two inputs.
I haven't heard anything further, but I did hear from the organizer of the March 20 Calgary head-fi meet that Garry will be there with a MK2.
(from another thread)
Are details up? Curse this IT-limited internet browsing.
- New info: Musical Paradise MP-301 MK2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 39 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-1R series MK2 56 seconds ago
- › AKG K3003 ALUMINUM Edition 2 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 2 minutes ago
- › Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 2 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-CKR9 & ATH-CKR10 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla Tube Rolling thread. 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 3 minutes ago
- › What are head-fi members views on apt-x lossless codec (over... 4 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Nap-Chiang
- › Noble 4 by Airlight
- › ROCK JAW KOMMAND BA + Dynamic hybrid by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by Apex Eight
- › Westone UM Pro30 High Performance Triple Driver Universal Fit... by Sort
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS99 | SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan... by Mottom
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by Kenny Ingram
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)