Ming Da MC 84C07 could be an option it can be had for 300$ plus shipping.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryDesktop Ampstagged by System, 4/13/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 3/3/11
- productMaverick Audio TubeMagic A1tagged by System, 6/12/12
- productMing Da MC 84C07tagged by System, 6/12/12
- brandMusical Paradisetagged by System, 3/3/11
- productMusical Paradise MP-301tagged by System, 3/3/11
Related Forum Threads
- Want a Cheap Tube Audio/Headphone amp Last post on 9/17/11 at 10:36am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Tube Amp w/ Zero DAC Last post on 5/12/11 at 7:07am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Musical Paradise MP-301, My first tube amp/headphone amp...any tips?? Last post on 1/13/11 at 5:12pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Maverick TubeMagic A1 and bookshelf speakers? Last post on 12/27/10 at 3:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- REVIEW: Musical Paradise MP-302 Class D headphone/speaker amp with USB DAC Last post on 9/18/12 at 3:45pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
Foreword Chinese/HK headphone manufacturer Astrotec is known for its value-priced products (beginning with their lauded AM90), and they've stuck to their guns by pricing the AX35 (and its near...
When I bought these headphones about 2 months ago, I didn't expect much and I bought them without trying them out. It was an impulse buy to be honest, they were on a considerable discount and I...
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
- Headphone Impedance
New info: Musical Paradise MP-301 MK2 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Cool stuff. The Maverick Audio A1 looks particularly interesting. On second thought though, the addition of a pair of inputs would help me hook more things up to the amp, and may be worthwhile!
I have the original and will absolutely get this new one. These are a steal... mine was purchased used for $150 and its the best $150 I've spent. Its was for cans but drives my JBL's and the cans and anything I throw at it. I like the two inputs.
I haven't heard anything further, but I did hear from the organizer of the March 20 Calgary head-fi meet that Garry will be there with a MK2.
(from another thread)
Are details up? Curse this IT-limited internet browsing.
- New info: Musical Paradise MP-301 MK2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions and Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 1 minute ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for headphones for the wife, help please :) 4 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 6 minutes ago
- › Nuforce HA-200: High performance, Single Ended, Class-A For sale! 6 minutes ago
- › Analog Squared Paper Discussion and Appreciation Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Worst speakers you have ever heard 8 minutes ago
- › Do sellers over-value Grado in the used market? 8 minutes ago
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob