mk2 or bass edition .. which is better?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What are the biggest flaws of your favorite iems? Last post on 12/2/13 at 5:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR-07 = WOW Last post on 12/11/12 at 9:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Lost the right channel in my GR07s... Last post on 8/11/11 at 12:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- VSonic GR-07 vs Westone UM3x Last post on 8/3/11 at 5:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best all rounder for under $300 Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have a lot of closed headphones. These are as good as any other closed headphone at this price, in fact, I prefer these to the DT770, K550, UE6000. The DJ1 Pro have a bigger and airier sound...
Video review of the Fiio X3 Second Generation player.
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
[REVIEW] VSONIC GR07 – Labor of Love - Page 39
Gear mentioned in this thread:
^ - MK2 is more flat while the BE has more mid bass. They are both similar except for the amount of bass. If you think you will like more bass, get the BE. If you want more balanced, get the MK2.
I'd be more than happy to hold your hand. And I wouldn't consider it to be "narrow." In fact, I'd consider "accuracy" and most opinions on headfi to be in the extreme minority. Judging by the way those Beats are selling (I've never tried them), I'd imagine there are many more people who prefer bass than neutral, lifeless headphones (I know the audiophile term is "IEM"). Lol at "alienates your passenger."
I don't know how you can't see that your post are full of strong biases. Bass isn't the only frequency that gives life to headphones.
- [REVIEW] VSONIC GR07 – Labor of Love
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 49 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 2 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › A closed back headphone to compliment my Sennheiser HD580? 5 minutes ago
- › Little Dot 1+ help 5 minutes ago
- › Schitt Fulla lives up to its name - is not found in Windows 7 6 minutes ago
- › Looking for new headphones 6 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone DJ1 PRO by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2