mk2 or bass edition .. which is better?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What are the biggest flaws of your favorite iems? Last post on 12/2/13 at 5:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR-07 = WOW Last post on 12/11/12 at 9:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Lost the right channel in my GR07s... Last post on 8/11/11 at 12:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- VSonic GR-07 vs Westone UM3x Last post on 8/3/11 at 5:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best all rounder for under $300 Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
So, first off, I must say that for 200 dollars (or 170, in my case, for a unit that was previously a store-display model), you CANNOT go wrong with this superb little DAP. The soundstage and...
I bought a pair of these for a real steal (used, for 70 bucks, on Amazon) earlier this month and I am LOVING them more than almost any other purchase I've made in my life. They sound amazing. ....
This is my second round with these "holy grail" of headphones. First time around I was just laughing at it's meager power capability. The sound was good, but not mind blowing. Zero sub bass...
First of all, I’d like to thank iBasso for sending me a review sample of the D14. iBasso have really established themselves as a big name in portable audio devices and after reviewing both their...
Introduction: The whole reason I purchased these was because of jekostas review of the Bette 8MM 1+1 Hybrid: The 10MM version is going to mirror a lot of the 8MM, though I do not have the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
[REVIEW] VSONIC GR07 – Labor of Love - Page 39
Gear mentioned in this thread:
^ - MK2 is more flat while the BE has more mid bass. They are both similar except for the amount of bass. If you think you will like more bass, get the BE. If you want more balanced, get the MK2.
I'd be more than happy to hold your hand. And I wouldn't consider it to be "narrow." In fact, I'd consider "accuracy" and most opinions on headfi to be in the extreme minority. Judging by the way those Beats are selling (I've never tried them), I'd imagine there are many more people who prefer bass than neutral, lifeless headphones (I know the audiophile term is "IEM"). Lol at "alienates your passenger."
I don't know how you can't see that your post are full of strong biases. Bass isn't the only frequency that gives life to headphones.
- [REVIEW] VSONIC GR07 – Labor of Love
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Music Game IX 6 seconds ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 8 seconds ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 39 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Loking for "best" custom IEM... 1 minute ago
- › La Figaro 339 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 3 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 3 minutes ago
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by lin0003
- › Bette 10MM 1+1 Hybrid Wood Black by BloodyPenguin
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by sk2290
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by wrathzombie
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3