mk2 or bass edition .. which is better?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What are the biggest flaws of your favorite iems? Last post on 12/2/13 at 5:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR-07 = WOW Last post on 12/11/12 at 9:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Lost the right channel in my GR07s... Last post on 8/11/11 at 12:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- VSonic GR-07 vs Westone UM3x Last post on 8/3/11 at 5:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best all rounder for under $300 Last post on 6/1/11 at 11:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
[REVIEW] VSONIC GR07 – Labor of Love - Page 39
Gear mentioned in this thread:
^ - MK2 is more flat while the BE has more mid bass. They are both similar except for the amount of bass. If you think you will like more bass, get the BE. If you want more balanced, get the MK2.
I'd be more than happy to hold your hand. And I wouldn't consider it to be "narrow." In fact, I'd consider "accuracy" and most opinions on headfi to be in the extreme minority. Judging by the way those Beats are selling (I've never tried them), I'd imagine there are many more people who prefer bass than neutral, lifeless headphones (I know the audiophile term is "IEM"). Lol at "alienates your passenger."
I don't know how you can't see that your post are full of strong biases. Bass isn't the only frequency that gives life to headphones.
- [REVIEW] VSONIC GR07 – Labor of Love
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Best amp/dac for HD 650s? 31 seconds ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 37 seconds ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 49 seconds ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 1 minute ago
- › Opamp + adapter for FiiO E12DIY 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 3 minutes ago
- › Bose Sues Beats for Patent Infringement 3 minutes ago
- › Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center 4 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 7 minutes ago
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)