Yup exactly what the title says! Just wanna know if anyone has any experience with both amps, preferably with the HD650's. Thanks!
Related Forum Threads
- Amp/DAC for HD650s Last post on 1/10/12 at 3:40pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit or Woo Audio for HD-650 Last post on 1/28/13 at 2:48am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- plz recommend headphone+amp+dac with $1,000 budgets. Last post on 9/8/12 at 11:45pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Headphones More Engaging Than The HD650s? Last post on 8/5/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- OTL vs SET Amp for HD650 Last post on 10/12/12 at 10:16pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Disclaimer: I would like to sincerely thank Salsera and Brainwavz for providing the sample S5 for this review. For most of my audio listening “career”, I haven’t been a big fan of...
I remember browsing the ebay like many of you guys do to see what is out there in portable amplifier land and this one caught my attention because for one it looked very nice and second it...
Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial impressions of the HE-400i as well as...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Schiit Valhalla or Graham Slee Solo SRGII for HD650?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 610/5/11 at 3:25pmpost #3 of 610/5/11 at 3:33pmpost #4 of 610/8/11 at 8:17ampost #5 of 64/20/12 at 4:01pmpost #6 of 64/21/12 at 11:22am
Ditto... re: GS Solo!
It is superb with the Senns!
Loved the one I had with my Senns... but... it was not great with my low impedence phones (e.g. Grados, etc.). The SRGII and Ultralinear are reportedly better with low impedence phones than prior Solos.
If Senns were the phones I was going to drive... I would get the Solo SRGII, or Ultralinear... without question.
- Schiit Valhalla or Graham Slee Solo SRGII for HD650?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 33 seconds ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Grant Fidelity TubeDAC-11 - Aus Only 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Whiplash Audio TWAg v2 OM 4,5"/120cm 5 minutes ago
- › Paradox Slants as EndGame HP over everything else 5 minutes ago
- › HM-901 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by HK_sends
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)