Yup exactly what the title says! Just wanna know if anyone has any experience with both amps, preferably with the HD650's. Thanks!
Related Forum Threads
- Amp/DAC for HD650s Last post on 1/10/12 at 3:40pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit or Woo Audio for HD-650 Last post on 1/28/13 at 2:48am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- plz recommend headphone+amp+dac with $1,000 budgets. Last post on 9/8/12 at 11:45pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Headphones More Engaging Than The HD650s? Last post on 8/5/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- OTL vs SET Amp for HD650 Last post on 10/12/12 at 10:16pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
MDR-XD-150BK Easily said, the Black Version. #BIGBASS Before we get started. Descriptive Review!: Laid back, more like a "Cheap School" Headphone you'd see people use if you were to buy...
Those headphones are just cool. -> good sound -> easy spreading and slicing -> they look awesome, don't they? -> you can hear to music really loud -> not really expensive But,...
I decided to finally treat myself to a pair of quality headphones for a self-birthday present. After hours of online research, the AH D1100 seemed to offer the best bang-for-the-buck under...
The highs and the lows are, for lack a better descriptor "dry". There are people who "like" this sort of leanness, but it's never sounded "real" to me. It's the difference I hear in vintage...
Thanks to Luke (H20Fidelity) for letting me a part of the Australian leg of the COZOY DAC/Amp tour and for Igor (DJScope) for the personal delivery, no doubt due to him enjoying the unit so much...
Schiit Valhalla or Graham Slee Solo SRGII for HD650?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 610/5/11 at 3:25pmpost #3 of 610/5/11 at 3:33pmpost #4 of 610/8/11 at 8:17ampost #5 of 64/20/12 at 4:01pmpost #6 of 64/21/12 at 11:22am
Ditto... re: GS Solo!
It is superb with the Senns!
Loved the one I had with my Senns... but... it was not great with my low impedence phones (e.g. Grados, etc.). The SRGII and Ultralinear are reportedly better with low impedence phones than prior Solos.
If Senns were the phones I was going to drive... I would get the Solo SRGII, or Ultralinear... without question.
- Schiit Valhalla or Graham Slee Solo SRGII for HD650?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › NVX XPT100 vs Takstar Pro 80 23 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 24 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 25 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 30 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 55 seconds ago
- › Sound Blaster X7 - Impressions? Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › Pioneer SE-A1000 Appreciation Club ( Sennheiser HD 650 for $45?) 1 minute ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma sucks) 1 minute ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › MDR-XD 150 W weiß by ahnvx
- › Somic Head-band Music Audio Headphone Earphone Headset MH489 by PearlyBoy
- › Denon AH-D1100 by PhenomenalNinja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by Zennheiser
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2