Yup exactly what the title says! Just wanna know if anyone has any experience with both amps, preferably with the HD650's. Thanks!
Related Forum Threads
- Amp/DAC for HD650s Last post on 1/10/12 at 3:40pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit or Woo Audio for HD-650 Last post on 1/28/13 at 2:48am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- plz recommend headphone+amp+dac with $1,000 budgets. Last post on 9/8/12 at 11:45pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Headphones More Engaging Than The HD650s? Last post on 8/5/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- OTL vs SET Amp for HD650 Last post on 10/12/12 at 10:16pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Just some background stuff before the review...this is the second source i have owned dedicated to music (i.e not listening to music off my iphone) so i don't have much experience with high end...
I recently got the AK 100 II after dabbling with a phone based stack. Alternate setup: Samsung Galaxy S5 FIIO E18 + PowerAmp Pro (Cost: 2.99€) + iSyncr (Cost: 3.99€) + Stream to...
After an extensive search online for a replacement for my very good Schiit Bifrost, I settled on the Dacmini, in part from comments here on Head-Fi, and the fact that Stereophile has had it as a...
DUNU DN-2000 Quick Review Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/728105/dunu-dn-2000-review Thanks to DUNU for the sample. Brief: DUNU take’s it to the top. Price: US$316 or £186...
Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help than giving advise whit that told I will continue I've owned this headset for more than a year and they...
- Headphone Impedance
Schiit Valhalla or Graham Slee Solo SRGII for HD650?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Ditto... re: GS Solo!
It is superb with the Senns!
Loved the one I had with my Senns... but... it was not great with my low impedence phones (e.g. Grados, etc.). The SRGII and Ultralinear are reportedly better with low impedence phones than prior Solos.
If Senns were the phones I was going to drive... I would get the Solo SRGII, or Ultralinear... without question.
- Schiit Valhalla or Graham Slee Solo SRGII for HD650?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 12 seconds ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 29 seconds ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 58 seconds ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Bose Sues Beats for Patent Infringement 3 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 3 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-1 HEADPHONES: IMPRESSIONS OF A LONG-TIME OPPO FAN 4 minutes ago
- › Welcome everyone! Let's introduce ourselves! :) 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by shotgunshane
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by fluffyberry
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by CasperBxl
- › CEntrance DACmini CX by joespride
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by mark2410
- › Astro A40 Audio System - White by MaxiMarciano
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)