Yup exactly what the title says! Just wanna know if anyone has any experience with both amps, preferably with the HD650's. Thanks!
Related Forum Threads
- Amp/DAC for HD650s Last post on 1/10/12 at 3:40pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit or Woo Audio for HD-650 Last post on 1/28/13 at 2:48am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- plz recommend headphone+amp+dac with $1,000 budgets. Last post on 9/8/12 at 11:45pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Headphones More Engaging Than The HD650s? Last post on 8/5/12 at 3:47pm in Headphones (full-size)
- OTL vs SET Amp for HD650 Last post on 10/12/12 at 10:16pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Couldn't find much on the internet about these, so I took the plunge. Pros: Nice aesthetics Solid build quality Cheaper than Bose equivalent, looks and feels nicer,...
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
Schiit Valhalla or Graham Slee Solo SRGII for HD650?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 610/5/11 at 3:25pmpost #3 of 610/5/11 at 3:33pmpost #4 of 610/8/11 at 8:17ampost #5 of 64/20/12 at 4:01pmpost #6 of 64/21/12 at 11:22am
Ditto... re: GS Solo!
It is superb with the Senns!
Loved the one I had with my Senns... but... it was not great with my low impedence phones (e.g. Grados, etc.). The SRGII and Ultralinear are reportedly better with low impedence phones than prior Solos.
If Senns were the phones I was going to drive... I would get the Solo SRGII, or Ultralinear... without question.
- Schiit Valhalla or Graham Slee Solo SRGII for HD650?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 21 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 38 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 48 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Free: Koss UR55 (Just pay for shipping) *Read Description* 1 minute ago
- › Moxpad X6 First Impressions And Review Thread 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › "Headphone Amplifier With DAC" - iPhone Lightning to Headphone Jack 2 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 4 minutes ago
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)