Is the difference noticeable?
Related Forum Threads
- ATH-M50 cord replacement? Last post on 12/25/12 at 4:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M50 for Portable Use - Coiled or Shorten a Straight Cable? Last post on 2/10/11 at 1:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Over-Ear Headphones for Everyday Use Last post on 10/1/12 at 12:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Any over-ear closed headphone with great metal/rock signature???? Last post on 12/18/13 at 11:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
Introduction I got these headphones around the national holiday. These came out about 2 years after I had got my K701. I was first attracted by its classy design and colour. I thought I would...
I am one of the lucky ones to get a chance to be reviewer in the HE-400i "tour". HiFiMAN has intrigued me since the start of my Head-Fi journey. The HE-400 was the first headphone I purchased...
Note: Much of this comes from a review I wrote and posted elsewhere a month or so ago, but with some editing and organizational tweaks. I have wanted to do a full Alpha Dog review for a while,...
What is the difference between the M50 and M50s?post #1 of 71/23/11 at 4:12pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 71/23/11 at 4:15pmpost #3 of 71/23/11 at 4:23pmpost #4 of 71/23/11 at 4:37pmThread Starterpost #5 of 71/23/11 at 4:45pmpost #6 of 71/23/11 at 4:48pm
I've always found coiled cables to be more agrivating on the road or at home. they stretch out if they even get snagged on anything and pop up when tugged hard enough, they don't fit well in a pocket and tangle something fierce.
- What is the difference between the M50 and M50s?
- Diy Beginners Guide
Currently, there are 2666 Active Users (435 Members and 2231 Guests)
- › Beats Solo2 AKA "You're Dead To Me, Tyll" 47 seconds ago
- › About to buy first pair of IEMs - RHA MA750s 50 seconds ago
- › New: Brainwavz R3 1 minute ago
- › Schiit we'd like to see 2 minutes ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 3 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 3 minutes ago
- › I don't quite understand this whole "balanced output/input"deal,... 4 minutes ago
- › Hi! I'm new to this community and I would like some help on... 6 minutes ago
- › Fiio X1 impressions 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 8 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)