Just saw it on MP4Nation for about $68.
Related Forum Threads
- Best Amp for Around $100? Last post on 5/18/11 at 3:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best Headphone Amp for Soundmagic PL50 Last post on 7/30/10 at 10:23am in Portable Headphone Amps
- New to amps...Help! Fiio E7 vs. Fiio E11 Last post on 1/27/14 at 10:17pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable Amp For AKG K240 MKIi Last post on 8/12/12 at 8:24am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONThis is the 2nd pair of IEMs sent to me for evaluation recently by FiiO. You can find my...
Unboxing This package came in an unassuming black box with the branding directly on the front. Opening it reveals the very nice semi-hard case that stores the earphones. Opening the case...
Intro I wanted to start this review off with a Swiss Army knife joke but it looks like several Head-Fiers have already did that so in a futile attempt to be both funny and original I’ll start off...
This is the video review of the Cayin i5 Digital Audio Player. The player has been compared with iDSD Micro BL and Audeze Cypher cable for its sound qualities. Skip to 12 minutes 50 seconds mark...
DISCLAIMER The Empire Ears Zeus-R was purchased during my trip to the Empire Ears office at Buford, Georgia. The Empire Ears team have since moved their operations to their newer and larger...
[Impression] SoundMAGIC A10 - Oriental Beauty - Page 2post #16 of 923/13/11 at 10:00pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 923/17/11 at 11:35ampost #18 of 923/17/11 at 6:59pmThread StarterQuote:
Fairly good match, though you won't see a lot of improvement since q-JAYS is a very efficient IEM. If you are considering using an extra amp with Fuze, I'll suggest getting a LOD as well. A decent one is fairly cheap on eBay.post #19 of 923/18/11 at 11:21pmpost #20 of 923/19/11 at 5:13amThread StarterQuote:
Decent, but not the best. Generally I will recommend a more transparent / colder sounding amp since SE530 is already a fairly warm sounding IEM. If you can wait a week or two, maybe I can tell about the E11 if I get the demo unit in time.post #21 of 923/19/11 at 6:06pmpost #22 of 924/8/11 at 11:57ampost #23 of 924/9/11 at 11:06ampost #24 of 924/10/11 at 10:29amQuote:
Ill buy the T3 maybepost #25 of 924/11/11 at 6:37pm
That wouldnt be a problem, but I cant find the %^$! charger anywhere. If I do find the charger, I want to use it for comparison purposes in my review of the P4 - will PM you if I find the charger.
post #26 of 924/11/11 at 6:53pmQuote:
post #27 of 924/12/11 at 9:24ampost #28 of 924/30/11 at 11:44pmpost #29 of 925/24/11 at 9:10am
HI ClieOS! I read your review on both the A10 and the E11, but I just can't decide. What matters to me is mostly, battery life and if either of them will be able to power the DT770 Pro 80 ohm. Any help would be appreciated! Oh and which one has the greater bass boost?post #30 of 925/24/11 at 9:23amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Genocide174
HI ClieOS! I read your review on both the A10 and the E11, but I just can't decide. What matters to me is mostly, battery life and if either of them will be able to power the DT770 Pro 80 ohm. Any help would be appreciated! Oh and which one has the greater bass boost?
They both run a little over 10hrs but neither can ran for very long. The difference is you can get a spare battery for E11, though it is just as easy to use a cellphone backup battery (like the Energizer Xpal) to double A10 battery life. I think E11 should be able to drive DT700 80ohm fine, but that is based on spec and I don't know how well it will be. Bass boost wise, E11 Lv2 is almost equal to A10 in sub-bass, but A10 get a little more mid bass and overall more volume.
- [Impression] SoundMAGIC A10 - Oriental Beauty
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1200EX impression thread!!! 53 seconds ago
- › Schiit Freya Impressions and Tube Rolling Thread 55 seconds ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 1 minute ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 1 minute ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Yethal
- › Cayin i5 by piksnz
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Cosmic Ears CE6P by fluffyberry
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by tenedosian
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Dobrescu George
- › Westone W80 Eight-Driver System with Dual Bass, Dual Mid, and Quad... by Koolpep
- › JDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifier by SoundApprentice
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear