you were right mbarry these m9p's are just to harsh to listen too at high levels, they hurt my ears. when one of my favorite songs comes on i like to crank the volume up and enjoy the music, i cant with these its too painful. with my tours i can listen as loud as i want and they never hurt my ears. for $10 they are great and probably the best value going but i am going to give them to a friend because they are not for me.
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/21/11
- productMEElectronics M6-BK In-Ear Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 1/21/11
- productMEElectronics M9-SL Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Silver)tagged by System, 1/21/11
- productSoundmagic Pl30 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 1/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for in ears with crazy bass Last post on 6/14/11 at 11:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Newb time - Looking for cheap headphones Last post on 3/10/11 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A Jays Two vs Meelectronics M6 vs Meelectronics M9 vs Soundmagic PL30 Last post on 1/29/11 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Battle of budget: Creative Labs EP-630 vs Soundmagic pl30 Last post on 9/16/12 at 2:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for budget IEMs for use in the gym Last post on 1/11/13 at 7:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Meelec M9 sucks? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I don't have an ipod to comment on its volume output, but on my rockboxed clip I typically use the M6 at -38db in loud environments, and -45-50 when quiet.
Yeah, the mids are just too recessed that vocals aren't clear. The enhanced bass and treble (not as sibilant as Beats Studio though) just makes it fatiguing to listen to. And the left earbuds seem muffled after one day Is it because I left them near PC speaker subwoofers?
- Meelec M9 sucks?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 7 seconds ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 19 seconds ago
- › AKG K702 Headband mods 36 seconds ago
- › Gustard Amplifiers and DACs 1 minute ago
- › Dangerous Music Source DAC 2 minutes ago
- › The Xonar Essence STX Q/A, tweaking, impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › $100 phones - what to buy? 4 minutes ago
- › "Best" USB DAC/Amp for $300 or less 4 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN HE6 or STAX SR-507...which to choose, and why? 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum On-Ear Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2