you were right mbarry these m9p's are just to harsh to listen too at high levels, they hurt my ears. when one of my favorite songs comes on i like to crank the volume up and enjoy the music, i cant with these its too painful. with my tours i can listen as loud as i want and they never hurt my ears. for $10 they are great and probably the best value going but i am going to give them to a friend because they are not for me.
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/21/11
- productMEElectronics M6-BK In-Ear Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 1/21/11
- productMEElectronics M9-SL Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Silver)tagged by System, 1/21/11
- productSoundmagic Pl30 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 1/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for in ears with crazy bass Last post on 6/14/11 at 11:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Newb time - Looking for cheap headphones Last post on 3/10/11 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A Jays Two vs Meelectronics M6 vs Meelectronics M9 vs Soundmagic PL30 Last post on 1/29/11 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Battle of budget: Creative Labs EP-630 vs Soundmagic pl30 Last post on 9/16/12 at 2:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for budget IEMs for use in the gym Last post on 1/11/13 at 7:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Meelec M9 sucks? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I don't have an ipod to comment on its volume output, but on my rockboxed clip I typically use the M6 at -38db in loud environments, and -45-50 when quiet.
Yeah, the mids are just too recessed that vocals aren't clear. The enhanced bass and treble (not as sibilant as Beats Studio though) just makes it fatiguing to listen to. And the left earbuds seem muffled after one day Is it because I left them near PC speaker subwoofers?
- Meelec M9 sucks?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 second ago
- › iBasso PB-2 Pelican fully balanced portable, DB-2 Dac . . HiFlight... 13 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.6.0 32 seconds ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 1 minute ago
- › JVC FX850 IEM 2 minutes ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 3 minutes ago
- › Over the ear IEM's that can take a beating, $100 max 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › M2Tech HiFace 2? 5 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Adagio III by mark2410
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)