you were right mbarry these m9p's are just to harsh to listen too at high levels, they hurt my ears. when one of my favorite songs comes on i like to crank the volume up and enjoy the music, i cant with these its too painful. with my tours i can listen as loud as i want and they never hurt my ears. for $10 they are great and probably the best value going but i am going to give them to a friend because they are not for me.
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/21/11
- productMEElectronics M6-BK In-Ear Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 1/21/11
- productMEElectronics M9-SL Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Silver)tagged by System, 1/21/11
- productSoundmagic Pl30 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 1/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for in ears with crazy bass Last post on 6/14/11 at 11:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Newb time - Looking for cheap headphones Last post on 3/10/11 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A Jays Two vs Meelectronics M6 vs Meelectronics M9 vs Soundmagic PL30 Last post on 1/29/11 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Battle of budget: Creative Labs EP-630 vs Soundmagic pl30 Last post on 9/16/12 at 2:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for budget IEMs for use in the gym Last post on 1/11/13 at 7:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Meelec M9 sucks? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I don't have an ipod to comment on its volume output, but on my rockboxed clip I typically use the M6 at -38db in loud environments, and -45-50 when quiet.
Yeah, the mids are just too recessed that vocals aren't clear. The enhanced bass and treble (not as sibilant as Beats Studio though) just makes it fatiguing to listen to. And the left earbuds seem muffled after one day Is it because I left them near PC speaker subwoofers?
- Meelec M9 sucks?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Magnetic fields influence the brain 5 minutes ago
- › Minneapolis Meet 9/20/14 7 minutes ago
- › FS: Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 8 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D600 8 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 11 minutes ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 14 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 15 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)