you were right mbarry these m9p's are just to harsh to listen too at high levels, they hurt my ears. when one of my favorite songs comes on i like to crank the volume up and enjoy the music, i cant with these its too painful. with my tours i can listen as loud as i want and they never hurt my ears. for $10 they are great and probably the best value going but i am going to give them to a friend because they are not for me.
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/21/11
- productMEElectronics M6-BK In-Ear Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 1/21/11
- productMEElectronics M9-SL Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Silver)tagged by System, 1/21/11
- productSoundmagic Pl30 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 1/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for in ears with crazy bass Last post on 6/14/11 at 11:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Newb time - Looking for cheap headphones Last post on 3/10/11 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A Jays Two vs Meelectronics M6 vs Meelectronics M9 vs Soundmagic PL30 Last post on 1/29/11 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Battle of budget: Creative Labs EP-630 vs Soundmagic pl30 Last post on 9/16/12 at 2:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for budget IEMs for use in the gym Last post on 1/11/13 at 7:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Meelec M9 sucks? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I don't have an ipod to comment on its volume output, but on my rockboxed clip I typically use the M6 at -38db in loud environments, and -45-50 when quiet.
Yeah, the mids are just too recessed that vocals aren't clear. The enhanced bass and treble (not as sibilant as Beats Studio though) just makes it fatiguing to listen to. And the left earbuds seem muffled after one day Is it because I left them near PC speaker subwoofers?
- Meelec M9 sucks?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › OPPO To Reveal PM-3 Planar Magnetic Headphones and HA-2 Portable... 1 minute ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › The all-purpose ultracapacitor-powered Vinnie Rossi LIO 1 minute ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 3 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 3 minutes ago
- › Just listened to some Fostex T50RPs today... WOW! 3 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 5 minutes ago
- › Official NYC Metro Area "Headphonatics Anonymous" Fall Meet -... 5 minutes ago
- › NocturnaL Audio Custom Headphone Cables 6 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 8 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Construction expenses falls 0.8% in August...
- › Facebook, Ericsson & XL Indonesia Create...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2