you were right mbarry these m9p's are just to harsh to listen too at high levels, they hurt my ears. when one of my favorite songs comes on i like to crank the volume up and enjoy the music, i cant with these its too painful. with my tours i can listen as loud as i want and they never hurt my ears. for $10 they are great and probably the best value going but i am going to give them to a friend because they are not for me.
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/21/11
- productMEElectronics M6-BK In-Ear Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 1/21/11
- productMEElectronics M9-SL Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Silver)tagged by System, 1/21/11
- productSoundmagic Pl30 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 1/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for in ears with crazy bass Last post on 6/14/11 at 11:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Newb time - Looking for cheap headphones Last post on 3/10/11 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A Jays Two vs Meelectronics M6 vs Meelectronics M9 vs Soundmagic PL30 Last post on 1/29/11 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Battle of budget: Creative Labs EP-630 vs Soundmagic pl30 Last post on 9/16/12 at 2:38am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for budget IEMs for use in the gym Last post on 1/11/13 at 7:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I got a pair of these new on Amazon about a month and a half ago. I thought they sounded great for a pair of closed on-ears, and were pretty decently comfortable to the point that listening to...
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Meelec M9 sucks? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I don't have an ipod to comment on its volume output, but on my rockboxed clip I typically use the M6 at -38db in loud environments, and -45-50 when quiet.
Yeah, the mids are just too recessed that vocals aren't clear. The enhanced bass and treble (not as sibilant as Beats Studio though) just makes it fatiguing to listen to. And the left earbuds seem muffled after one day Is it because I left them near PC speaker subwoofers?
- Meelec M9 sucks?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 37 seconds ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 57 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio E7 + E9 5 minutes ago
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3