Westone 2 does not have replaceable cables. The UM2 does but it is not within the budget.
- categoryCablestagged by System, 1/20/11
- productEarSonics SM2tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/20/11
- productJVC HP FX500tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productSennheiser IE 7 Earphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productSleek Audio SA6CABLE Replaceable Cabletagged by System, 1/20/11
- productSleek Audio SA6 In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 1/20/11More
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro Earphones (Clear)tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking to buy a bass extended IEM blind - can't decide what to get Last post on 5/10/11 at 9:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portables or IEMs? $200 and not quite sure what to spend it on. Last post on 2/14/11 at 8:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bus rider with tired ears - help me ditch my iphone headphones Last post on 2/9/11 at 4:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ~$200 IEMs Last post on 8/11/11 at 3:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Universal IEMs that are STURDY? Last post on 6/3/11 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 11/28/14
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
The Brainwavz M1 has been widely toted as a popular option at under $50 for the last few years. Why is that the case? Well, because at the time of their debut, they were one the few balanced...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Intro After briefly owning and eventually selling the Audio Technica ATH - M50, there were quite a few things that I still desired in a closed headphone. I wanted something more comfortable...
Quality IEMs with removable cord. Budget of $200. - Page 2post #16 of 231/25/11 at 10:51pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 231/25/11 at 10:53pmpost #18 of 231/26/11 at 4:30pmThread Starter
Thanks a lot. I think that I will be going with the super.fi 5 pro + westone cable combo. sf5 pro has great audio, and reviews only complain about the horrible cable. I'll be buying the cable seperate and hope to find a decent deal of the superfis that won't put total price over 200.post #19 of 231/26/11 at 4:53pm
Personally, I find the Ultimate Ears Super.fi fit a little uncomfortable, but if you're going that way, why don't you get a triple.fi? They can be found used here for around $100 and new for $180 or so on Amazon. Then you'll still have money for a cord!post #20 of 231/27/11 at 8:32amThread Starterpost #21 of 231/28/11 at 7:24pmQuote:
you may or may not have issues, it's worth a shot either way since amazon has a 30 day return policypost #22 of 231/30/11 at 4:41amThread Starter
I ended up buying the TF10s from a local guy, brand new. I will be picking them up tomorrow. Will let everyone know how it goes! I appreciate all the feedback you guys gave me, it has been most helpful!post #23 of 231/31/11 at 7:16pmThread Starter
So guys, I ended up getting the triplefi 10vis and let me tell you...they are absolutely amazing! I was so worried about possibly having to sell them because I wasn't getting a good fit, but after fiddling with them for 30 minutes (not an exaggeration) I got a good fit and learned how to put them on quickly. They sound sooo good, it's amazing! I haven't even burned them in yet. Best part is I got them at the low price of $150, BNIB, locally. There were 2 pairs for sale in all of Ontario, and they guy selling them actually goes to school in the same place I work. Right now I will start looking for the westone cable for when my current one breaks.
Thanks a ton, headfi community! You have been so helpful, and are a great bunch of people! No other forum I've been a part of has so many replies so quickly. Polite, helpful replies.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Quality IEMs with removable cord. Budget of $200.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- DIY Cable Info and Resources
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 26 seconds ago
- › Love Vashikaran Expert +919610790046 ))) black magic baba ji in... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 with Zu Mobius MK2 1 minute ago
- › Love Vashikaran Expert +919610790046 ))) black magic baba ji in KOTA 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1R series MK2 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex HP-P1 Portable Amplifier and DAC for iPod/iPhone (Short... 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 5 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 7 minutes ago
- › Headphone EDITION 10 Limited 10 minutes ago
- › Asus STX II Vs Creative ZXR 12 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by Tom22
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)