Westone 2 does not have replaceable cables. The UM2 does but it is not within the budget.
- categoryCablestagged by System, 1/20/11
- productEarSonics SM2tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productFischer Audio DBA-02tagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 1/20/11
- productJVC HP FX500tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productPanasonic RP-HJE900tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productSennheiser IE 7 Earphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- productShure SE425 Earphonetagged by System, 1/20/11
- productSleek Audio SA6CABLE Replaceable Cabletagged by System, 1/20/11
- productSleek Audio SA6 In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 1/20/11More
- productUltimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro Earphones (Clear)tagged by System, 1/20/11
- productWestone 2 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking to buy a bass extended IEM blind - can't decide what to get Last post on 5/10/11 at 9:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Portables or IEMs? $200 and not quite sure what to spend it on. Last post on 2/14/11 at 8:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Bus rider with tired ears - help me ditch my iphone headphones Last post on 2/9/11 at 4:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ~$200 IEMs Last post on 8/11/11 at 3:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Universal IEMs that are STURDY? Last post on 6/3/11 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 12/26/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
IT WAS THE FIRST HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER I BOUGHT AND I PAIRED IT WITH A SONY NWZ-A15. DECENT SOUND, ALMOST NO PROBLEM WITH IT, BUT EXCEPT ITS DESIGN WHICH I FIND SOMEWHAT UGLY IT WAS UNABLE TO...
Intro & Me: I'm best described as someone who loves music, loves gear and loves to combine them into a "hobby" that focuses on all of these important ingredients from Head-Fi. I have quite a...
Picture are default 1200 x 800 resolution - click to view larger images.INTRODUCTIONThis one came out of the blue. A company I'd never heard of, and an IEM I didn't know existed. The inquiry was...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction:The device was lent to me as part of FiiO's review tour. I was given 10 days with the device to evaluate it and in return give my honest opinion about it. My current...
At the time this review was written, the iFi Pro iCan was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here are some links for purchase and...
Quality IEMs with removable cord. Budget of $200. - Page 2post #16 of 231/25/11 at 10:51pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 231/25/11 at 10:53pmpost #18 of 231/26/11 at 4:30pmThread Starter
Thanks a lot. I think that I will be going with the super.fi 5 pro + westone cable combo. sf5 pro has great audio, and reviews only complain about the horrible cable. I'll be buying the cable seperate and hope to find a decent deal of the superfis that won't put total price over 200.post #19 of 231/26/11 at 4:53pm
Personally, I find the Ultimate Ears Super.fi fit a little uncomfortable, but if you're going that way, why don't you get a triple.fi? They can be found used here for around $100 and new for $180 or so on Amazon. Then you'll still have money for a cord!post #20 of 231/27/11 at 8:32amThread Starterpost #21 of 231/28/11 at 7:24pmQuote:
you may or may not have issues, it's worth a shot either way since amazon has a 30 day return policypost #22 of 231/30/11 at 4:41amThread Starter
I ended up buying the TF10s from a local guy, brand new. I will be picking them up tomorrow. Will let everyone know how it goes! I appreciate all the feedback you guys gave me, it has been most helpful!post #23 of 231/31/11 at 7:16pmThread Starter
So guys, I ended up getting the triplefi 10vis and let me tell you...they are absolutely amazing! I was so worried about possibly having to sell them because I wasn't getting a good fit, but after fiddling with them for 30 minutes (not an exaggeration) I got a good fit and learned how to put them on quickly. They sound sooo good, it's amazing! I haven't even burned them in yet. Best part is I got them at the low price of $150, BNIB, locally. There were 2 pairs for sale in all of Ontario, and they guy selling them actually goes to school in the same place I work. Right now I will start looking for the westone cable for when my current one breaks.
Thanks a ton, headfi community! You have been so helpful, and are a great bunch of people! No other forum I've been a part of has so many replies so quickly. Polite, helpful replies.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Quality IEMs with removable cord. Budget of $200.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Moon Audio silver dragon JH Audio 4 pin to 4.4mm Sony cable ( new... 5 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › Uptone Audio Regen latest version 9 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 10 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 13 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 14 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › Samsung S8 / S8+ Sound Quality 14 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › [FS] LZ A4 (Brand new - EU located) 14 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 15 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 16 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 16 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Black) by yannisgk
- › Rhapsodio RDB Mk.IV by SeeSax
- › Aedle ODS-1 by Brooko
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by xkonfuzed
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Hisoundfi
- › Jomo Audio pretty Little beast by ExpatinJapan
- › Campfire Audio Jupiter by mrstrangeguy
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by SOULSIK
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by SOULSIK
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear