try digizoid zo it helps 262's by adding bass and boosting entire frequency spectrum.
Related Forum Threads
- Q701 users, what dac/amp are you using? Last post on 9/9/11 at 5:12pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Review: NwAvGuy's O2 DIY Amplifier Last post on 4/3/12 at 11:13pm in Sound Science
- Best bassboost amps in 120$ range? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:14am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best Amp for Around $100? Last post on 5/18/11 at 3:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Amp recommendation for D1100 Last post on 8/3/11 at 3:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
Inexpensive amp for RE262 - Page 2post #16 of 329/5/11 at 11:38am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 329/5/11 at 12:51pmpost #18 of 329/5/11 at 3:13pm
The E11 does wonderfully with my 262's - With bass setting at 1, high gain, high power, seems to work a treat
I actually went and stole the Mini^3 I sold to my dad and although it does add a lot of clarity and lifts them from being quite dry, I still prefer the E11 with these.
The E6 actually does ok, but I need to add a slight bit of EQ from either my Cowon or Clip+ with them - So I'm just sticking with the E11 for nowpost #19 of 329/6/11 at 10:01ampost #20 of 329/6/11 at 7:39pmpost #21 of 3210/4/11 at 12:10am
So is there a significant benefit from amping the 262's as opposed to using them directly from a DAP (such as the iPod classic)? In desperate need of some new IEM's and the 262 seem to tick all the boxes except that they are (apparently) hard to drive. I'm not sure if I want to be carrying an amp around just yet.post #22 of 322/7/12 at 7:48pm
I'm expecting my RE-262 later this week.
I have the PA2V2 however did not find much difference with the RE-0 or HF-5 other than slight increase in bass.
Would the iBasso T3 make a noticeable difference.post #23 of 322/9/12 at 6:49pmpost #24 of 322/10/12 at 2:04am
I am running my new 262's through an E7 and am very happy with what I hear. When comparing directly with the output straight from my 5.5g iPod there is a noticeable difference, though I am never really happy with the headphone output on that device. I do not have any experience with other portable amps though.post #25 of 322/28/12 at 7:56pmpost #26 of 323/1/12 at 12:33pmI just got some 262s and i'm loving the unamped sound already from my ipad2 and iphone 4. They really are a huge step up from anything i've heard before.
Since i don't have experience with amps and want something super small (smaller than my iphone), i was going to get an E6 for them. Is the general view that they need a bit more power than that?
If so, are there any other small, attractive (ie. which don't look homemade) and cheapish which would suit the 262s?post #27 of 323/2/12 at 5:35pmpost #28 of 323/3/12 at 5:12ampost #29 of 323/22/12 at 8:42pmQuote:
Can you comment on any difference in sound with and without the E7?post #30 of 327/16/12 at 8:06pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Inexpensive amp for RE262
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Official NYC area / Regional Fall meet, November 14th, 2015 -... 56 seconds ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › A little about the Campfire Audio Lyra 1 minute ago
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 4 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio now on sale at ALO audio 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x - In-Depth Review & Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla 2 - Barely Used 6 minutes ago
- › requisites on newbies starting a new threat 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2