try digizoid zo it helps 262's by adding bass and boosting entire frequency spectrum.
Related Forum Threads
- Q701 users, what dac/amp are you using? Last post on 9/9/11 at 5:12pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Review: NwAvGuy's O2 DIY Amplifier Last post on 4/3/12 at 11:13pm in Sound Science
- Best bassboost amps in 120$ range? Last post on 8/14/11 at 9:14am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best Amp for Around $100? Last post on 5/18/11 at 3:45pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Amp recommendation for D1100 Last post on 8/3/11 at 3:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
As a music lover who prefers a portable means of listening to music, you might eventually discover that your device can't provide enough power for your IEMs, headphones, or earphones to reach...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Mixcder ShareMe Pro, a Bluetooth headphone created with the aim of bringing listeners together. I was first introduced to...
Preamble: Before I begin with my review, I’d like to take the time to thank Jeongjae from DIGNIS for providing me with a sample of the LAETUS case for the Chord Electronics Mojo DAC-Amp...
Undoubtedly, one of the biggest influences on the audio market was the invention of the operational amplifiers. Compact and inexpensive (mostly) chips allowed to create small and well sounding...
The F7200 is a single balanced armature in ear moniter from the Japanese company Final. Final have been in business since 1974 and in my opinion make some retro looking IEM and full size...
Inexpensive amp for RE262 - Page 2post #16 of 329/5/11 at 11:38am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 329/5/11 at 12:51pmpost #18 of 329/5/11 at 3:13pm
The E11 does wonderfully with my 262's - With bass setting at 1, high gain, high power, seems to work a treat
I actually went and stole the Mini^3 I sold to my dad and although it does add a lot of clarity and lifts them from being quite dry, I still prefer the E11 with these.
The E6 actually does ok, but I need to add a slight bit of EQ from either my Cowon or Clip+ with them - So I'm just sticking with the E11 for nowpost #19 of 329/6/11 at 10:01ampost #20 of 329/6/11 at 7:39pmpost #21 of 3210/4/11 at 12:10am
So is there a significant benefit from amping the 262's as opposed to using them directly from a DAP (such as the iPod classic)? In desperate need of some new IEM's and the 262 seem to tick all the boxes except that they are (apparently) hard to drive. I'm not sure if I want to be carrying an amp around just yet.post #22 of 322/7/12 at 7:48pm
I'm expecting my RE-262 later this week.
I have the PA2V2 however did not find much difference with the RE-0 or HF-5 other than slight increase in bass.
Would the iBasso T3 make a noticeable difference.post #23 of 322/9/12 at 6:49pmpost #24 of 322/10/12 at 2:04am
I am running my new 262's through an E7 and am very happy with what I hear. When comparing directly with the output straight from my 5.5g iPod there is a noticeable difference, though I am never really happy with the headphone output on that device. I do not have any experience with other portable amps though.post #25 of 322/28/12 at 7:56pmpost #26 of 323/1/12 at 12:33pmI just got some 262s and i'm loving the unamped sound already from my ipad2 and iphone 4. They really are a huge step up from anything i've heard before.
Since i don't have experience with amps and want something super small (smaller than my iphone), i was going to get an E6 for them. Is the general view that they need a bit more power than that?
If so, are there any other small, attractive (ie. which don't look homemade) and cheapish which would suit the 262s?post #27 of 323/2/12 at 5:35pmpost #28 of 323/3/12 at 5:12ampost #29 of 323/22/12 at 8:42pmQuote:
Can you comment on any difference in sound with and without the E7?post #30 of 327/16/12 at 8:06pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Inexpensive amp for RE262
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Does a better quality USB cable influence sound? 41 seconds ago
- › InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 4 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 4 minutes ago
- › Nobsound NS-08E also know as Nobsound 6J9 hybrid tube amp 6 minutes ago
- › AKG's new K872? 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › RHA T20 by RaoulRutnam
- › ampsandsound Agartha Single-Ended Amplifier by Dillan
- › audio-technica ATH-A550Z Art-Monitor Headphones by rickyday
- › Advanced Sound by gprs007
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...