- 124 Posts. Joined 2/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Ibasso D2 usb headphone amp / dac cant adjust volume Last post on 4/12/11 at 3:20pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- New Gear To Buy Last post on 12/5/10 at 10:05am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio E7 vs Ibasso D2 Last post on 5/15/10 at 5:02pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Differences in the ibasso range? Last post on 5/12/10 at 6:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable amp/dac to use with my Audio-Technica ATH-ES7 for less than $150? Last post on 5/6/10 at 4:20pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Introduction: The newest member of Noble Audio’s line of IEMs, the Savant, has taken Head-Fi by storm and has caught the attention of many eager Head-Fier – myself included. Noble’s reputation for...
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
- Headphone Impedance
iBasso D2+ quick questions
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Dac only: plug in via USB and use the Aux in/out jack for output to another amp/preamp/etc.
amp only: plug in your iphone with LOD into the aux in/out jack and your headphones into the headphone output jack for listening
amp + dac: plug in through USB and use the headphone output jack for listening
I hope that helps.
(Correct me if I'm wrong.)
I guess that will be because it's no longer FOTM after the D4 and D10.I use one every day as a dac driving a cyrus1 amp with some old Castle speakers,on the pc and with sr325 phones.I will keep it until it blows up,I don't see a reason to upgrade .Having said that,if i am mobile i prefer the mini3,but i don't think you can beat the D2+ as a VFM dac /amp.
- iBasso D2+ quick questions
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 44 seconds ago
- › Advice on amp for high and low impedance headphones 47 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › ALO The Pan Am - The tube rolling thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 5 minutes ago
- › New ALO Rx - IEM only - Portable Amplifier Impressions and... 5 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless 8 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 or ATH-CKR9? 8 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 8 minutes ago
- › DAC question 11 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by Cotnijoe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)