- 124 Posts. Joined 2/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Ibasso D2 usb headphone amp / dac cant adjust volume Last post on 4/12/11 at 3:20pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- New Gear To Buy Last post on 12/5/10 at 10:05am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio E7 vs Ibasso D2 Last post on 5/15/10 at 5:02pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Differences in the ibasso range? Last post on 5/12/10 at 6:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable amp/dac to use with my Audio-Technica ATH-ES7 for less than $150? Last post on 5/6/10 at 4:20pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
I am mainly using the Meridian Explorer on the road, from laptop. Setup is painless on Mac and Linux. Note that on Linux, it is worth checking the gain settings in alsamixer (only once is...
I would like to acknowledge that I'm actually reviewing T51i model of these headphones - identical to T51p with addition of in-line remote/mic. I received these for review purpose from...
- Headphone Impedance
iBasso D2+ quick questions
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Dac only: plug in via USB and use the Aux in/out jack for output to another amp/preamp/etc.
amp only: plug in your iphone with LOD into the aux in/out jack and your headphones into the headphone output jack for listening
amp + dac: plug in through USB and use the headphone output jack for listening
I hope that helps.
(Correct me if I'm wrong.)
I guess that will be because it's no longer FOTM after the D4 and D10.I use one every day as a dac driving a cyrus1 amp with some old Castle speakers,on the pc and with sr325 phones.I will keep it until it blows up,I don't see a reason to upgrade .Having said that,if i am mobile i prefer the mini3,but i don't think you can beat the D2+ as a VFM dac /amp.
- iBasso D2+ quick questions
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 7 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 37 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 1 minute ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 2 minutes ago
- › The Basshead club ptII 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Owner's Club / Appreciation /... 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE530 5 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 314 IEMs compared (Olasonic Flat-4 Nami added... 6 minutes ago
- › galaxy s5 vs sony z2 in audio capabilities? 7 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Design. Poll for Desktop vs Portable concluded! 7 minutes ago
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › Intopic Jazz i57 IEM by Pastapipo
- › Sennheiser MM 450-X Wireless Bluetooth Headphones by Faber65
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob