- 124 Posts. Joined 2/2008
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Ibasso D2 usb headphone amp / dac cant adjust volume Last post on 4/12/11 at 3:20pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- New Gear To Buy Last post on 12/5/10 at 10:05am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio E7 vs Ibasso D2 Last post on 5/15/10 at 5:02pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Differences in the ibasso range? Last post on 5/12/10 at 6:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable amp/dac to use with my Audio-Technica ATH-ES7 for less than $150? Last post on 5/6/10 at 4:20pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
A little background before I start. I'm 16 years old and I slowly began to become addicted to fine, audiophile-quality headphones. I remember the first time I heard beats at an apple store. I...
- Headphone Impedance
iBasso D2+ quick questions
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Dac only: plug in via USB and use the Aux in/out jack for output to another amp/preamp/etc.
amp only: plug in your iphone with LOD into the aux in/out jack and your headphones into the headphone output jack for listening
amp + dac: plug in through USB and use the headphone output jack for listening
I hope that helps.
(Correct me if I'm wrong.)
I guess that will be because it's no longer FOTM after the D4 and D10.I use one every day as a dac driving a cyrus1 amp with some old Castle speakers,on the pc and with sr325 phones.I will keep it until it blows up,I don't see a reason to upgrade .Having said that,if i am mobile i prefer the mini3,but i don't think you can beat the D2+ as a VFM dac /amp.
- iBasso D2+ quick questions
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 5 seconds ago
- › Introducing The Cozoy Astrapi: Hi-Res Lineout audio from your... 30 seconds ago
- › Need IEM's under $100 with sound characteristics like DT770 80Ohm 31 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature... 41 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 46 seconds ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 54 seconds ago
- › Review of Hidizs AP100 portable HiFi music player 57 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › Looking for an Upgrade 1 minute ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-500 2 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2