hi all. its been 2 days since i got my D1100 from the post and im absolutely loving them. but ive decided i want to amp em but dont know how they take to amping and what amp is suitable. i already have a cmoy but believe it or not the cmoy kinda makes it sound worse. can anyone recommend me an amp? thanks.
Related Forum Threads
- My Combo Idea, good or bad ? Last post on 8/21/11 at 5:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HELP: Ultrasone HFI-780 or Denon AH-D1100 for portable use Last post on 6/10/11 at 8:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon ahd2000 and Sennheiser d600 and iBasso p4 Warbler Last post on 12/7/10 at 8:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V moda lp vs lp2 Last post on 6/24/12 at 9:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good over ear headphones for under $200. What's the best? Last post on 1/27/13 at 9:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have tested 16 BT Headphones for weeks. I have opened a Thread about this huge comparison, on the Forum. I know that tastes are tastes. So I will never say that my opinion is "better". But...
I will keep this review short as there are lots of other well done in depth reviews out there. I have had this unit for a while now ( about 4-5 months) and I love it. I have had no issues with it...
My setup: iBasso DX50 --> Dunu DN-1000 Packaging Yes the accessories in the box are plenty. But the cloth material used for inner box and metal case is poor. The black dust from the cloth...
It is really surprising to find this high quality CD performance in analog and digital format. When I connected it to Burson Audio Conductor, all the ignored CD library came back to life. This...
Got this earphones for the sole purpose of working out/biking. Tested out multiple sports headsets (similarly priced), from sennheiser and bose. They tend to sound better, especially than the...
Amp recommendation for D1100post #1 of 91/17/11 at 2:01pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 91/17/11 at 3:58pm
I think the following threads should give you some useful info:post #3 of 91/17/11 at 4:24pmpost #4 of 91/18/11 at 1:04amThread Starterpost #5 of 91/18/11 at 12:50pmThread Starterpost #6 of 91/18/11 at 2:29pm
Hmm, there doesn't seem to be too much info on which amp works for the D1100. If you're looking for an affordable option why not try Headroom's entry level series or perhaps iBasso's line as well?post #7 of 91/19/11 at 1:32amThread Starterpost #8 of 92/15/11 at 6:38am
If you want to do a DIY, you could try building one from Grado's RA1 line. You can find the schematics online. Anyway, I make this suggestion because they are both low impedance. Anyway, just a silly suggestion.
- Amp recommendation for D1100
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Soundcard or DAC? 12 seconds ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 21 seconds ago
- › Got the audio technica ath-m50x headphones, should i burn them in? 1 minute ago
- › For HD600, stay with iBasso D-zero or get Magni? 1 minute ago
- › Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc. 1 minute ago
- › Look for a earbud around $50 cad 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD700 5 minutes ago
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Headphone by Giogio
- › FiiO E09K by Delance26
- › Dunu DN-1000 by screwedpeep
- › Sony BDPS500 Bravia Theater Sync Blu-ray Player by Joong
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by BenKatz
- › Asus Xonar DGX by TsukiNick
- › Edifier S730 by Croozer
- › Velodyne vPulse In-Ear Headphones (Classic Black) by spinnin
- › Iphone 5 compatible with fiio amps?
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3