hi all. its been 2 days since i got my D1100 from the post and im absolutely loving them. but ive decided i want to amp em but dont know how they take to amping and what amp is suitable. i already have a cmoy but believe it or not the cmoy kinda makes it sound worse. can anyone recommend me an amp? thanks.
Related Forum Threads
- My Combo Idea, good or bad ? Last post on 8/21/11 at 5:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HELP: Ultrasone HFI-780 or Denon AH-D1100 for portable use Last post on 6/10/11 at 8:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Denon ahd2000 and Sennheiser d600 and iBasso p4 Warbler Last post on 12/7/10 at 8:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V moda lp vs lp2 Last post on 6/24/12 at 9:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good over ear headphones for under $200. What's the best? Last post on 1/27/13 at 9:31pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Amp recommendation for D1100post #1 of 91/17/11 at 2:01pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 91/17/11 at 3:58pm
I think the following threads should give you some useful info:post #3 of 91/17/11 at 4:24pmpost #4 of 91/18/11 at 1:04amThread Starterpost #5 of 91/18/11 at 12:50pmThread Starterpost #6 of 91/18/11 at 2:29pm
Hmm, there doesn't seem to be too much info on which amp works for the D1100. If you're looking for an affordable option why not try Headroom's entry level series or perhaps iBasso's line as well?post #7 of 91/19/11 at 1:32amThread Starterpost #8 of 92/15/11 at 6:38am
If you want to do a DIY, you could try building one from Grado's RA1 line. You can find the schematics online. Anyway, I make this suggestion because they are both low impedance. Anyway, just a silly suggestion.
- Amp recommendation for D1100
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 47 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 2 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 2 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › burson new soloist headphone amp 2 minutes ago
- › Portable Headphones for metal - 120$ 3 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 4 minutes ago
- › What is the Monster "Magnetic FluxTube"? 5 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)