- 2,759 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Location: Central Florida
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 3/31/14
- productAKG K712 Protagged by appsmarsterx, 8/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by Evshrug, 4/24/14
- productAstro A40 Audio System - Whitetagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11
- productPhilips SHP2500/37 Full Size Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11More
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 4/1/14
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by appsmarsterx, 7/11/14
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSoundmagic HP200tagged by appsmarsterx, 6/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best all-rounder ($250) Last post on 2/18/13 at 1:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headset or Headphones + Mic? Last post on 1/4/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/11/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
These are everything you'd expect from a flagship headphone, only MORE, because some flagships have come to disappoint me, even from the more expensive brands. In a lot of markets, I find there is...
I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs....
www.krish-tech.com INTRODUCTION M AUDIO BX5 D2 is a studio monitor,which means that it is mostly used for mixing in studios but that doesn't mean it's not a good desktop speakers in...
Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014: Ultrasone HFI-15G Added) - Page 1607post #24091 of 257066/13/14 at 3:46pmThe HP100 is a superb closed all rounder. If I had it, welllllll... let's not even put that thought in my head lol
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #24092 of 257066/13/14 at 4:48pmpost #24093 of 257066/13/14 at 6:00pmpost #24094 of 257066/14/14 at 7:13ampost #24095 of 257066/14/14 at 7:22am
Games don't come out quick enough for the new consoles..i am back on bf4 now still got transistor and outlast the whistle blower to finish but can't be bothered with them..i want drive club and the division now, not later on in the year or 2015!
Edited by martin vegas - 6/14/14 at 7:23ampost #24096 of 257066/14/14 at 2:41pmpost #24097 of 257066/14/14 at 2:56pmpost #24098 of 257066/14/14 at 7:29pmpost #24099 of 257066/14/14 at 7:38pmQuote:
Well crap, now I have to try and get that mental image out of my head.post #24100 of 257066/14/14 at 7:48pmpost #24101 of 257066/14/14 at 10:56pm
If you know of a female jack that's small enough, it's easy enough to get inside and mod it in. I had to open mine to clean out a couple hairs and saw that there is "some" room inside.Quote:
If you can find an Asus Xonar U1 (discontinued), it's a slightly bigger "desktop" version of the U3. The features are all the same am I'm sure the U1 has a better amp section than the U3.post #24102 of 257066/15/14 at 6:37ampost #24103 of 257066/15/14 at 11:17am
first of all, This is my first post on this forum and I would like to thank MLE for the amazing he achieved.
I've been reading a lot (here and over other forums) for picking up new headphones for FPS gaming on PC (call of duty). I'm currently not having any sound card because I have a good embedded one (http://www.asus.com/ROG_ROG/MAXIMUS_V_FORMULA/) but I'm not excluding the possibility of getting one, or may be just and AMP. that's a question, so what do you think is better for me.
I'm hesitating between the AKG K-702 ( for a better comfort with a flat head band, at 211 euros) and the AKG Q-701 ( at 235 euros), this difference is almost nothing but may be better investing this difference in a better amp or sound card ? I've been hesitating as well with the Beyerdynamic DT-990 Edition for a long time (at 199 euros) but the competitive aspect makes me lean towards the AKG ones.
the most important thing is being able to clearly pick up the enemies foot steps and spatial positioning for the directions.
The explosions or helicopters noise is very disturbing and I don't want to feel my head exploding because of that (I'm currently using a Razer Tiamat 7.1 since 2 years, and the clamping of this headset is just awful) .
I might probably use this can for listening to some pop / rock electronic music. and I've red that with a correct amp, the bass might sound good enough. (here is my playlist mix https://soundcloud.com/benx010256/sets/indie-please-june-2014-is )
Thanks in advance for any help !post #24104 of 257066/15/14 at 1:55pm
Hi guys! I have a question, How does the xonar u7 compare with the sb omni? I currently have the omni but I have been interested in the u7 for a while now and I just wanted to do more research before buying one. Thanks!post #24105 of 257066/15/14 at 7:35pm
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014: Ultrasone HFI-15G Added)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Review and comparison of DUNU DN-1000, DN-2000, & JVC HA-FX850 1 minute ago
- › The Everything MOD Gallery! 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 IEM Headphones Review 3 minutes ago
- › SummitFi EDM Rig - Studio Six vs Liquid Gold vs BHSE / LCD X vs LCD... 4 minutes ago
- › JVC SU-AX7 - new portable headphone amp/dac 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman EF-5 headphone amplifier mods and rolls 4 minutes ago
- › sennheiser hd25-13-II veiled can't refund 5 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 5 minutes ago
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by wigglepuff
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by cleg
- › Grado Labs PS500e by xylin6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)