Ok thx for that info will keep it on the highest settings then. Any idea on how to connect the Creative Gigaoworks 2 Speakers to the card? They use a minijack to minijack cable only it seems. Could I use a mini jack to phono splitter ?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 3/31/14
- productAKG K712 Protagged by appsmarsterx, 8/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by Evshrug, 4/24/14
- productAstro A40 Audio System - Whitetagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11
- productPhilips SHP2500/37 Full Size Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11More
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 4/1/14
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by appsmarsterx, 7/11/14
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSoundmagic HP200tagged by appsmarsterx, 6/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best all-rounder ($250) Last post on Today at 8:38 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headset or Headphones + Mic? Last post on 1/4/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Presentation That's a lovely box it comes in. I'm not being snarky at all; it really is nice. Totally for presentation though, not for transport/portability. Construction The...
Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014: Ultrasone HFI-15G Added) - Page 1258
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #18857 of 2620412/10/13 at 4:52ampost #18858 of 2620412/10/13 at 4:56ampost #18859 of 2620412/10/13 at 5:05ampost #18860 of 2620412/10/13 at 5:18ampost #18861 of 2620412/10/13 at 8:06ampost #18862 of 2620412/10/13 at 8:25ampost #18863 of 2620412/10/13 at 8:53amQuote:
The teddy is Miceblue's fighting coach. Note the blank, emotionless, almost dead smile on its face. That's a sure sign of a disappointed instructor if I ever saw one.
Edited by AxelCloris - 12/10/13 at 8:55ampost #18864 of 2620412/10/13 at 8:58ampost #18865 of 2620412/10/13 at 9:02am
It's the missing ear that breaks my heart..... are Stax's really that worth it?post #18866 of 2620412/10/13 at 9:18amQuote:
Can´t seem to find this one. It´s not the '7.1 Virtual Speaker Shifter' in Xonar Audio Center right?post #18867 of 2620412/10/13 at 9:49ampost #18868 of 2620412/10/13 at 10:50am
Oh, trust me, I'm using his term of choice when I say "hates".
Hey, now you've got the right headphones to do SSBB's epic soundtrack justice!
(And about the CRT, I actually do know a guy here at the uni game room who lugs a small CRT TV into the room because the LG HDTVs here have terrible input lag and are frequently occupied.
Still, nobody should talk smack about CRTs, especially for gaming. My Sony GDM-FW900 curbstomps just about any flat-panel ever made, and it's a decade old!...but that's a professional monitor, not an SDTV.)
If you can afford it? YES. Welcome to mind-blowing clarity.
However, the main barrier to entry is the amp side of things. If you've got a good speaker amp handy, like an old integrated receiver, you can get a vintage Stax setup with an SRD-6 or SRD-7 for $300 or less on eBay quite frequently.post #18869 of 2620412/10/13 at 11:45amQuote:Originally Posted by NamelessPFG
If you can afford it? YES. Welcome to mind-blowing clarity.
However, the main barrier to entry is the amp side of things. If you've got a good speaker amp handy, like an old integrated receiver, you can get a vintage Stax setup with an SRD-6 or SRD-7 for $300 or less on eBay quite frequently.
Does that kind of input lagg actually matter? Anyway, Stax are well, well worth it if you like the type of sound of 'stats.
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014: Ultrasone HFI-15G Added)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Sansa Clip+ Impressions 12 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Vali/Modi Stack with PYST and RCA Cables 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X Dynamic Art Monitor NEW 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for earbuds that don't get too loud 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 7 minutes ago
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)