Ok thx for that info will keep it on the highest settings then. Any idea on how to connect the Creative Gigaoworks 2 Speakers to the card? They use a minijack to minijack cable only it seems. Could I use a mini jack to phono splitter ?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 3/31/14
- productAKG K712 Protagged by appsmarsterx, 8/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by Evshrug, 4/24/14
- productAstro A40 Audio System - Whitetagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11
- productPhilips SHP2500/37 Full Size Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11More
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 4/1/14
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by appsmarsterx, 7/11/14
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSoundmagic HP200tagged by appsmarsterx, 6/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best all-rounder ($250) Last post on 2/18/13 at 1:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headset or Headphones + Mic? Last post on 1/4/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I remember browsing the ebay like many of you guys do to see what is out there in portable amplifier land and this one caught my attention because for one it looked very nice and second it...
Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial impressions of the HE-400i as well as...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014: Ultrasone HFI-15G Added) - Page 1258
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #18857 of 2577312/10/13 at 4:52ampost #18858 of 2577312/10/13 at 4:56ampost #18859 of 2577312/10/13 at 5:05ampost #18860 of 2577312/10/13 at 5:18ampost #18861 of 2577312/10/13 at 8:06ampost #18862 of 2577312/10/13 at 8:25ampost #18863 of 2577312/10/13 at 8:53amQuote:
The teddy is Miceblue's fighting coach. Note the blank, emotionless, almost dead smile on its face. That's a sure sign of a disappointed instructor if I ever saw one.
Edited by AxelCloris - 12/10/13 at 8:55ampost #18864 of 2577312/10/13 at 8:58ampost #18865 of 2577312/10/13 at 9:02am
It's the missing ear that breaks my heart..... are Stax's really that worth it?post #18866 of 2577312/10/13 at 9:18amQuote:
Can´t seem to find this one. It´s not the '7.1 Virtual Speaker Shifter' in Xonar Audio Center right?post #18867 of 2577312/10/13 at 9:49ampost #18868 of 2577312/10/13 at 10:50am
Oh, trust me, I'm using his term of choice when I say "hates".
Hey, now you've got the right headphones to do SSBB's epic soundtrack justice!
(And about the CRT, I actually do know a guy here at the uni game room who lugs a small CRT TV into the room because the LG HDTVs here have terrible input lag and are frequently occupied.
Still, nobody should talk smack about CRTs, especially for gaming. My Sony GDM-FW900 curbstomps just about any flat-panel ever made, and it's a decade old!...but that's a professional monitor, not an SDTV.)
If you can afford it? YES. Welcome to mind-blowing clarity.
However, the main barrier to entry is the amp side of things. If you've got a good speaker amp handy, like an old integrated receiver, you can get a vintage Stax setup with an SRD-6 or SRD-7 for $300 or less on eBay quite frequently.post #18869 of 2577312/10/13 at 11:45amQuote:Originally Posted by NamelessPFG
If you can afford it? YES. Welcome to mind-blowing clarity.
However, the main barrier to entry is the amp side of things. If you've got a good speaker amp handy, like an old integrated receiver, you can get a vintage Stax setup with an SRD-6 or SRD-7 for $300 or less on eBay quite frequently.
Does that kind of input lagg actually matter? Anyway, Stax are well, well worth it if you like the type of sound of 'stats.
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014: Ultrasone HFI-15G Added)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 5 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 7 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 7 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Beats by Dre question, could you like them if.. 8 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 8 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)