Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014: Ultrasone HFI-15G Added)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014: Ultrasone HFI-15G Added) - Page 1220

post #18286 of 26071
Thread Starter 
I liked the ES7's sound, but it was a torture device on the ears.
post #18287 of 26071

I know, that's what's putting me off them(can't see them being as bad as igrados)..also a pair of sennheiser HD25 SP 2 at a good price.. I know I can get better headphones and a better dac but it's only what i use for browsing the web,i will be giving my niece them when I am finished.. I have a MacBook pro I use for making music with with a adl esprit and the lcd 3's!


Edited by martin vegas - 11/24/13 at 7:50am
post #18288 of 26071

Has anyone had any experience with the Beyerdynamic MMX 300s? I've been thinking about getting a pair for the PS4 in case the mic included turns out to be absolute crap. My only problem with the MMX 300 is I'd like to use my speaker setup for gaming and if I decide to use headphones I'd rather use my HD598s. With the MMX 300 I can't do that. Does anyone have a recommendation for a high quality mic/headset (maybe one that sits in a single ear rather than both). Thanks!

post #18289 of 26071
Quote:
Originally Posted by JmanOfIsrael View Post
 

Has anyone had any experience with the Beyerdynamic MMX 300s? I've been thinking about getting a pair for the PS4 in case the mic included turns out to be absolute crap. My only problem with the MMX 300 is I'd like to use my speaker setup for gaming and if I decide to use headphones I'd rather use my HD598s. With the MMX 300 I can't do that. Does anyone have a recommendation for a high quality mic/headset (maybe one that sits in a single ear rather than both). Thanks!

This is the newest headset on the market, I wouldn't get a single ear one!


Edited by martin vegas - 11/24/13 at 8:16am
post #18290 of 26071

Have the ADG1s come to the US yet?

post #18291 of 26071

Any word on how the AKG k712 do for gaming. MLE...any possibility of a review on these? I understand some generous member would have to send you a pair to demo...is this possibly in the works. 

 

I just stumbled upon them and they seem interesting and I am looking at getting a new set of cans.

 

Thanks.

post #18292 of 26071
Thread Starter 
I'm pretty sure they'll be similar to the K702 Annies in score, etc.
post #18293 of 26071

And the Annies are beast, so I'm sure the K712 would be as well.

post #18294 of 26071

I've seen them for $399.00, I also saw that there is a k812 coming out, but they look like they have leather/pleather ear pads which I am not too fond of. MLE (or anybody) what's your preference on a all a rounder maybe slightly geared toward gaming can. The Fidelio or the Annies?

post #18295 of 26071

Hi, I want to buy a new set of sound peripherals and a sound card. I don’t want to spend more than 150€.

 

Are the Creative Aurvana Live! a good option or there is a better headphone or headset close in price?

 

A good sound card to give surround better than my onboard on the asus formula v Realtek ALC889?

 

And for last a good microphone?

 

Thanks for your time and excuse my bad English.

post #18296 of 26071

I'm having trouble deciding between the Razer Kraken and SteelSeries Siberia V2.

 

I'm going to be using it with the Astro Mixamp and will be going to competitive LAN competitions.

 

Which one is better?

 

http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Kraken-Over-Music-Headset/dp/B009SJR2BE/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1385329505&sr=1-4

http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Siberia-Full-Size-Gaming-Headset/dp/B002Q8IHDQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1385329172&sr=8-2&keywords=steelseries+siberia+v2

post #18297 of 26071
Quote:
Originally Posted by jTizMLG View Post

I'm having trouble deciding between the Razer Kraken and SteelSeries Siberia V2.

I'm going to be using it with the Astro Mixamp and will be going to competitive LAN competitions.

Which one is better?

http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Kraken-Over-Music-Headset/dp/B009SJR2BE/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1385329505&sr=1-4
http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Siberia-Full-Size-Gaming-Headset/dp/B002Q8IHDQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1385329172&sr=8-2&keywords=steelseries+siberia+v2

Have not heard the Krakens.
However I did hear the Siberia V2s and thought they were pretty good for the price.
post #18298 of 26071
You might have to make that decision based on Amazon's reviews. I doubt anyone here has tried either...
post #18299 of 26071
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCB305 View Post
 

Any word on how the AKG k712 do for gaming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Lust Envy View Post

I'm pretty sure they'll be similar to the K702 Annies in score, etc.

 

Yeah, the score will pretty much be the same between them.  

 

Overall, I prefer the K712 slightly over the Anniversary.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCB305 View Post
 

I've seen them for $399.00, I also saw that there is a k812 coming out, but they look like they have leather/pleather ear pads which I am not too fond of. MLE (or anybody) what's your preference on a all a rounder maybe slightly geared toward gaming can. The Fidelio or the Annies?

 

 

The K712 and X1 are both great all-rounders, but I'd say the K712 is little more of an all-rounder since the X1 can be considered a tad bass heavy at times.  I don't think you can go wrong with either one though.

 

The K812s are going to be way more expensive, competing with flagship headphones - not mid-fi cans.

post #18300 of 26071
Are you missing them at all, chico?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Games Discussion
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014: Ultrasone HFI-15G Added)