- 14,031 Posts. Joined 3/2010
- Location: Orlando, Florida, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 3/31/14
- productAKG K712 Protagged by appsmarsterx, 8/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by Evshrug, 4/24/14
- productAstro A40 Audio System - Whitetagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11
- productPhilips SHP2500/37 Full Size Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11More
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 4/1/14
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by appsmarsterx, 7/11/14
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSoundmagic HP200tagged by appsmarsterx, 6/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best all-rounder ($250) Last post on 2/18/13 at 1:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headset or Headphones + Mic? Last post on 1/4/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/11/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014: Ultrasone HFI-15G Added) - Page 1151post #17251 of 2573010/13/13 at 4:04pmThread StarterI find the 598 less pleasing than the 558... I wouldn't consider it an upgrade, more of a sidegrade with more mids, but similar sound otherwise. The 558 is more balanced to me, though slightly less detailed. It's easier to listen to the 558.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17252 of 2573010/13/13 at 4:06pmpost #17253 of 2573010/13/13 at 4:13pmNot interested in the 598's since I hear there not that diffrent from the 558's.
And I do find the 558's awesome, they have served me well for music and gaming but I feel its time for something new. (Why do I have a feelling this is going to be a bad habit)post #17254 of 2573010/13/13 at 4:23pmThread Starterpost #17255 of 2573010/13/13 at 4:23pmpost #17256 of 2573010/13/13 at 4:27pm
Eren: Don't follow me.
*Eren gets attacked*
*Eren riding in cart*
*Eren does something*
In the last episode, of the some 20 words she probably said, at least half of them were "Eren." I mean seriously.....just...stfu. -_-
The anime as a whole was fine. Just that most of the characters are just plain dumb.post #17257 of 2573010/13/13 at 4:28pmThread Starterpost #17258 of 2573010/13/13 at 4:30pmReading your review on the K1 and while they sound (and look) awesome t'm pretty worried about the pads not being replaceable since I notice the pads on my 558's get really dirty after awhile.
EDIT: Is it bad that I never watched attack on titan?
Edited by mrkingdomhearts - 10/13/13 at 4:32pmpost #17259 of 2573010/13/13 at 4:34pmThread StarterNot really. AOT has the problem of DRAGGING FOR FREAKING EVER.
I fully expect them to make a few movies condensing the show into just the important parts. It is dreadfully slow as is. The show was a bit of a let down.
It could'vbe honestly been like 12 episodes, and we wouldn't have missed a thing.post #17260 of 2573010/13/13 at 4:34pmpost #17261 of 2573010/13/13 at 4:38pmThread StarterLevi is badass number 2. The show would've been much more interesting if it were about him. I CANNOT STAND EREN. Though I just tend to dislike male leads. They're always so damn generic, with some secret potential...post #17262 of 2573010/13/13 at 4:45pmpost #17263 of 2573010/13/13 at 4:46pmThread Starterpost #17264 of 2573010/13/13 at 4:54pm
Yeah I think it'll be a flop.
Then there's this......
Not Attack on Titan, not Project Phoenix. The Phoenix Project: City of Titans.
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014: Ultrasone HFI-15G Added)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Comply Tips Review 43 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 53 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 1 minute ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 2 minutes ago
- › Hiface Two - Linux Mint Problem 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 5 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)