Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014: Ultrasone HFI-15G Added)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014: Ultrasone HFI-15G Added) - Page 1134

post #16996 of 24532

seems a little higher than average. sent you a pm....

post #16997 of 24532
Thread Starter 
Its going for around $290 atm here, and I haven't seen it go back down to the 250 range in awhile. So 330 is just a little more than what we're paying. I bougbt it for $300 myself, and it was still worth it.
post #16998 of 24532
Thanks smily_headphones1.gif 36 months warranty about average to?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Lust Envy View Post

Its going for around $290 atm here, and I haven't seen it go back down to the 250 range in awhile. So 330 is just a little more than what we're paying. I bougbt it for $300 myself, and it was still worth it.
post #16999 of 24532

After going through your extensive Headphone Gaming Guide MadLustEnvy, I decided to go with the MA-900 which looks like a great overall headphone for its price and high comfort rating. I think I made a decent choice since you're using them also. I currently have the Grado SR-80s and they are very uncomfortable since I wear glasses.

post #17000 of 24532
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchb2020 View Post

Thanks smily_headphones1.gif 36 months warranty about average to?

 

Philips USA offers 12 months so...

post #17001 of 24532
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan7000 View Post

Philips USA offers 12 months so...
Retailer replaces them
post #17002 of 24532
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbenkr View Post
 

So... I don't know why this hasn't been posted up yet but Creative has announced their SoundBlaster Omni, the successor to the Recon3D USB.

"PICTURE..."

http://asia.creative.com/p/sound-blaster/sound-blaster-omni-surround-5-1

And sadly, it doesn't support DTS decoding and has is not usable with consoles.

Then it's not a Recon3D successor... it's the total opposite to it...

 

It kinda looks more like a successor  for the X-fi HD? (can't tell because I don't know the specs of that thing, creative site is not loading and I'm too lazy to search for it :) ).

 

 

 

Oh and BTW about my questions regarding creative recon 3D, creative respond the following:

 

Quote:
 
Thank you for contacting Creative. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you.
 
With reference to your email, I understand that you wish to know of you can adjust the balance between left and right channels when using the Sound Blaster Recon3D USB with an Xbox360. 
 
Please note that the options to mute and adjust the balance of stereo source is only available when connected to the computer using the Sound Blaster Recon3D control panel.
 
When using your game console, you may want to check the audio settings of your game console for this option.
 
Regarding the support for upcoming gaming consoles like PS4 and Xbox One, we regret that as these products are not yet officially released in the market, we are unable to confirm if the Recon3D USB will be fully compatible with these products.
     
If you have further questions, comments or concerns please include them in your reply. Thank you.
  
 
Best Regards,

Kepp Cool


Edited by guily6669 - 9/23/13 at 7:31pm
post #17003 of 24532

I got my x1 for 296usd in Hk, but only got 12 months waranty.

36 months waranty is a good deal for 330usd, considering that x1 pads is not user replaceable and questionable connector quality. The long waranty also helps higher re-sale value.


Edited by widdyjudas - 9/23/13 at 9:24pm
post #17004 of 24532
Whats a good sound card for the x1s
SoundBlaster z?
post #17005 of 24532
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchb2020 View Post

Whats a good sound card for the x1s
SoundBlaster z?

 

Haven't you already asked this question?

http://www.head-fi.org/t/534479/mad-lust-envys-headphone-gaming-guide-updated-9-2-2013-sony-ma900-added/16575#post_9782152

post #17006 of 24532
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleAngel View Post
 

A lot of headphones on that site (Noisy Motel) that I know zero about.

But two you might look into, the Sound Magic HP100 and the Fischer Audio FA-011.

 

Hmm okay..

 
I'm really struggling to find what I want..
 
I've read countless threads on the internet and what makes it worse is I cannot go anywhere to try before I buy, So I'm pretty much relying on other's responses to what I'm chasing..
 
I'll say it one more time just in case others missed it ..
 
I'm after a FUN headphone that will immerse me in my game play (BF3 & GTA5 atm) I want good directional positioning as well as a nice kick to the bass for when there's explosions etc.
 
I'm located in Australia so prices here are a little bit more then the US..
 
HALP MEH! :)
post #17007 of 24532
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchb2020 View Post

Whats a good sound card for the x1s
Sound Blaster Z?

The Creative Sound Blaster Z (SB1500), $95, seem to be the best option, for around $100.

post #17008 of 24532
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interlopr View Post

Hmm okay..
 
I'm really struggling to find what I want..
 
I've read countless threads on the internet and what makes it worse is I cannot go anywhere to try before I buy, So I'm pretty much relying on other's responses to what I'm chasing..
 
I'll say it one more time just in case others missed it ..
 
I'm after a FUN headphone that will immerse me in my game play (BF3 & GTA5 atm) I want good directional positioning as well as a nice kick to the bass for when there's explosions etc.
 
I'm located in Australia so prices here are a little bit more then the US..
 
HALP MEH! smily_headphones1.gif

I'm pretty sure that aussie got many headphone stores, just google it. Headphone stores in China and hk are rare, but I can still find it and tested many headphones.
I wished i can to go aussie and order unique melody ciem. Its very troublesome to order it from here, despite the factory is in China.
Chico, how is matrix m-stage amp? I got an offer for 180usd here and considering it besides aune t1 for 100usd.
post #17009 of 24532
Quote:
Originally Posted by widdyjudas View Post

Chico, how is matrix m-stage amp? I got an offer for 180usd here and considering it besides aune t1 for 100usd.

 

 

It's a good amp, better than other amps I've owned.  I don't know how it compares to the T1 though.

post #17010 of 24532
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicolom View Post
 

 

 

It's a good amp, better than other amps I've owned.  I don't know how it compares to the T1 though.

Aune T1 is a small tube. I never used one before, so its just my curiosity...

 

The matrix m-stage is very popular in here, and since I got a discount price, very tempted.

Some review said the Aune can drive the HD800 and sounds good too, assuming it can properly drive the akg k712 well too.

The problem is space. I don't have enough space on my table anymore, need To buy bigger table and spending more unnecessary money...


Edited by widdyjudas - 9/24/13 at 1:52am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Games Discussion
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014: Ultrasone HFI-15G Added)