- 14,162 Posts. Joined 3/2010
- Location: Orlando, Florida, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 3/31/14
- productAKG K712 Protagged by appsmarsterx, 8/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by Evshrug, 4/24/14
- productAstro A40 Audio System - Whitetagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11
- productPhilips SHP2500/37 Full Size Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11More
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 4/1/14
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by appsmarsterx, 7/11/14
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSoundmagic HP200tagged by appsmarsterx, 6/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best all-rounder ($250) Last post on Today at 8:38 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headset or Headphones + Mic? Last post on 1/4/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Presentation That's a lovely box it comes in. I'm not being snarky at all; it really is nice. Totally for presentation though, not for transport/portability. Construction The...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images The formula above in the title simply refers to Sound Quality + Build Quality + Perceived Value. ...
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014: Ultrasone HFI-15G Added) - Page 1127post #16891 of 262049/19/13 at 5:32amThread StarterThe one game I distinctly remembering having it is Star Ocean: The Last Hope (360/PS3)
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16892 of 262049/19/13 at 6:18ampost #16893 of 262049/19/13 at 7:27amThread Starterpost #16894 of 262049/19/13 at 9:02am
Sleeping Dogs is so underrated. GTA V is really good so far as well. They make a lot of smart choices and the heist missions are fantastic. They're basically what I hoped Payday would be. I wouldn't say it's revolutionary as it's definitely a full on sequel, but I can see myself spending way too much time in Los Santos. Saints Row is silly fun, but Rockstar are better "world builders" imo.post #16895 of 262049/19/13 at 11:45am
I remember playing GTAIV when it first came out but didn't finish the game. 4 years later I try to play the game again and I just couldn't do it. I don't have a taste for these games anymore. I mean I have played GTA 3 and Vice City.
I did play Sleeping Dogs though. It wasn't too bad.post #16896 of 262049/19/13 at 5:14pmpost #16897 of 262049/19/13 at 7:25pm
Is sleeping dog good? I forgot I have that game and just laying there...
I want to start star ocean, but not really in mood to start a long rpg. Got Rayman origin and legends too, but also not in the mood.
btw, can the astro be used with pc? How do I connect it?post #16898 of 262049/19/13 at 8:10pm
Sleeping Dogs is good, if not a little rough around the edges. Not bad for a dev doing their first open world sandbox though, many other devs didn't even achieve what Sleeping Dogs did in their first try.post #16899 of 262049/19/13 at 10:19pmpost #16900 of 262049/19/13 at 11:41pmThread StarterI have to second Chico in saying that the PX100-II can get a bit bothersome on the ears. Having spent a few hours the past few days with it... it IS now starting to physically hurt my ears. Neither the KSC75 nor the KSC35 do this, so I'll have to say that the comfort CAN be better. I dunno how I feel about this, since I REALLY like the PX100-II in general, but comfort for me IS top priority... so I don't think I'll be keeping these. I will at least get enough experience with them to put up a review, since I do think more than not, these are an absolute solid pair of headphones. They deserve some spot light.
That being said, I don't think the majority of people will have an issue with them, but I'm really picky with comfort. Like REALLY.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 9/19/13 at 11:43pmpost #16901 of 262049/19/13 at 11:46pmpost #16902 of 262049/19/13 at 11:56pmThread StarterNothing breaks my heart here more than amazing sounding headphones that are ruined by lack of comfort. That's like puppies that cause cancer if you touch them...post #16903 of 262049/20/13 at 12:01amQuote:
Or puppies that cause AIDS, depending on where you touch them. :x
That's why I stay away from certain closed pleathery headphones. Even if they sound good I don't want to know because it will be bittersweet when I never want them on my head.post #16904 of 262049/20/13 at 12:06amThread StarterYeah man. The LCD2, D7000, ESP950, SR407, etc, etc.... man do they sound amazing... but can't be worn for too long without just making me rage at their comfort.
Now with those pad covers you and that other person posted.... I would give the Denons another go...post #16905 of 262049/20/13 at 1:51amMe and my friend also agreed on the comfort issue. Its better to have a comfortable cans that i actually WANT to wear and for long period, than a superb sounding one but I hesitant to wear and only able to use for short time.
For the Denon D7000, i wished they have velour than pleather.
Starting sleeping dog now...
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014: Ultrasone HFI-15G Added)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Music Game IX 48 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › whats so good about beats headphones? 2 minutes ago
- › Grado GS1000 GS-1000 GS1 GS1K [ Official Customer Satisfaction/... 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 2 minutes ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Need Help in choosing the right on ear portable headphone 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)