- 14,004 Posts. Joined 3/2010
- Location: Orlando, Florida, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 3/31/14
- productAKG K712 Protagged by appsmarsterx, 8/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by Evshrug, 4/24/14
- productAstro A40 Audio System - Whitetagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11
- productPhilips SHP2500/37 Full Size Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11More
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 4/1/14
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by appsmarsterx, 7/11/14
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSoundmagic HP200tagged by appsmarsterx, 6/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best all-rounder ($250) Last post on 2/18/13 at 1:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headset or Headphones + Mic? Last post on 1/4/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/11/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014: Ultrasone HFI-15G Added) - Page 947post #14191 of 255996/10/13 at 4:24amThread StarterYou can order them from AKG, they cost like $70 though. If you take the Q701 price, plus the pad price, you're basically buying an Annie anyway, and without the comfortable headband.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14192 of 255996/10/13 at 4:32ampost #14193 of 255996/10/13 at 5:16ampost #14194 of 255996/10/13 at 2:25pm
I couldn't justify spending 170$ on a pair of headphones, I cancelled the order. I ordered 2 pairs of headphones, the Panasonic HTF600's and the Superlux HD681's. The HD681's are suppose to really bright with the highs, have low sub-bass and have a particually good soundstage for the mear price of 31$.post #14195 of 255996/10/13 at 2:57pmpost #14196 of 255996/10/13 at 3:24pmpost #14197 of 255996/10/13 at 3:27pmQuote:
Price should go down even more with the anticipation of the K712.post #14198 of 255996/10/13 at 3:44pmThread Starterpost #14199 of 255996/10/13 at 3:57pmpost #14200 of 255996/10/13 at 4:01pmThread Starterpost #14201 of 255996/10/13 at 4:05pmQuote:
That's what I keep hearing. I guess I'm going to have to find out...
Love the HP100, but for $100 more I can't go wrong with the MDs.post #14202 of 255996/10/13 at 4:49pmQuote:
Better than Denon D7000? I find that hard to believe since I just got the D7000(+Lawton Pads), X1, He-400 and have had the Annie for 6months. Comparing them all to each other in single player games and movies exclusively, I go to the D7000 first every time no question. I may need to re-evaluate the purchase if it has been bested though. I plan to keep D7000 for SP games and movies...and either Annie or X1 for competitive play.
PS. Appreciate all the info from everyone here and I have not been disappointed w/ any recommendations.post #14203 of 255996/10/13 at 4:51pmThread StarterDenon D7000 isn't really 'closed' though. It allows external noise in almost as badly as an open headphone.
My bad, I still do love the D7000 more than ANY headphone I've used.
I meant the MD being the best TRULY closed headphone I've heard.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 6/10/13 at 5:03pmpost #14204 of 255996/10/13 at 5:25pmQuote:
Last time I checked RazorDog had them for $350. You could email him and ask him what is current best price on them is.post #14205 of 255996/10/13 at 5:29pmQuote:
Wait til you buy the TH-900.
(Note how I phrased that)
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014: Ultrasone HFI-15G Added)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Jitter Correlation to Audibility 40 seconds ago
- › I got kicked out of Stereo Exchange 53 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Grado e Series 1 minute ago
- › HD600 and DT880/600 Amp 2 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Official Survey - What’s your personality profile? Take our quiz! 3 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-07-30 3 minutes ago
- › Colorfly C3 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)