- 14,217 Posts. Joined 3/2010
- Location: Orlando, Florida, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 3/31/14
- productAKG K712 Protagged by appsmarsterx, 8/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by Evshrug, 4/24/14
- productAstro A40 Audio System - Whitetagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11
- productPhilips SHP2500/37 Full Size Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11More
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 4/1/14
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by appsmarsterx, 7/11/14
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSoundmagic HP200tagged by appsmarsterx, 6/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best all-rounder ($250) Last post on 9/21/14 at 4:12pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headset or Headphones + Mic? Last post on 1/4/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014: Ultrasone HFI-15G Added) - Page 947post #14191 of 263576/10/13 at 4:24amThread StarterYou can order them from AKG, they cost like $70 though. If you take the Q701 price, plus the pad price, you're basically buying an Annie anyway, and without the comfortable headband.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14192 of 263576/10/13 at 4:32ampost #14193 of 263576/10/13 at 5:16ampost #14194 of 263576/10/13 at 2:25pm
I couldn't justify spending 170$ on a pair of headphones, I cancelled the order. I ordered 2 pairs of headphones, the Panasonic HTF600's and the Superlux HD681's. The HD681's are suppose to really bright with the highs, have low sub-bass and have a particually good soundstage for the mear price of 31$.post #14195 of 263576/10/13 at 2:57pmpost #14196 of 263576/10/13 at 3:24pmpost #14197 of 263576/10/13 at 3:27pmQuote:
Price should go down even more with the anticipation of the K712.post #14198 of 263576/10/13 at 3:44pmThread Starterpost #14199 of 263576/10/13 at 3:57pmpost #14200 of 263576/10/13 at 4:01pmThread Starterpost #14201 of 263576/10/13 at 4:05pmQuote:
That's what I keep hearing. I guess I'm going to have to find out...
Love the HP100, but for $100 more I can't go wrong with the MDs.post #14202 of 263576/10/13 at 4:49pmQuote:
Better than Denon D7000? I find that hard to believe since I just got the D7000(+Lawton Pads), X1, He-400 and have had the Annie for 6months. Comparing them all to each other in single player games and movies exclusively, I go to the D7000 first every time no question. I may need to re-evaluate the purchase if it has been bested though. I plan to keep D7000 for SP games and movies...and either Annie or X1 for competitive play.
PS. Appreciate all the info from everyone here and I have not been disappointed w/ any recommendations.post #14203 of 263576/10/13 at 4:51pmThread StarterDenon D7000 isn't really 'closed' though. It allows external noise in almost as badly as an open headphone.
My bad, I still do love the D7000 more than ANY headphone I've used.
I meant the MD being the best TRULY closed headphone I've heard.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 6/10/13 at 5:03pmpost #14204 of 263576/10/13 at 5:25pmQuote:
Last time I checked RazorDog had them for $350. You could email him and ask him what is current best price on them is.post #14205 of 263576/10/13 at 5:29pmQuote:
Wait til you buy the TH-900.
(Note how I phrased that)
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014: Ultrasone HFI-15G Added)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › bryston bha-1 1 minute ago
- › HD800: benefits of a 43 ohms impedance adapter ? 1 minute ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed! Phase 2: iCLUB video announcement (page... 3 minutes ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 3 minutes ago
- › WTB Ultrasone Pro 900 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 3 minutes ago
- › DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)