seems a little higher than average. sent you a pm....
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 3/31/14
- productAstro A40 Audio System - Whitetagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11
- productPhilips SHP2500/37 Full Size Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 4/1/14More
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best all-rounder ($250) Last post on 2/18/13 at 1:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Gaming: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro or Audio-Technica ATH-M50? Last post on 10/2/11 at 2:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headset or Headphones + Mic? Last post on 1/4/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)Last edited: 7/29/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Gaming)Last edited: 12/28/12
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 4/17/2014: AKG K612 and K712 Pro added + edits) - Page 1134post #16996 of 232579/23/13 at 2:36pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16997 of 232579/23/13 at 2:44pmThread StarterIts going for around $290 atm here, and I haven't seen it go back down to the 250 range in awhile. So 330 is just a little more than what we're paying. I bougbt it for $300 myself, and it was still worth it.post #16998 of 232579/23/13 at 3:56pmThanks 36 months warranty about average to?post #16999 of 232579/23/13 at 4:26pm
After going through your extensive Headphone Gaming Guide MadLustEnvy, I decided to go with the MA-900 which looks like a great overall headphone for its price and high comfort rating. I think I made a decent choice since you're using them also. I currently have the Grado SR-80s and they are very uncomfortable since I wear glasses.post #17000 of 232579/23/13 at 4:42pmpost #17001 of 232579/23/13 at 5:06pmpost #17002 of 232579/23/13 at 7:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by benbenkr
So... I don't know why this hasn't been posted up yet but Creative has announced their SoundBlaster Omni, the successor to the Recon3D USB.
And sadly, it doesn't support DTS decoding and has is not usable with consoles.
Then it's not a Recon3D successor... it's the total opposite to it...
It kinda looks more like a successor for the X-fi HD? (can't tell because I don't know the specs of that thing, creative site is not loading and I'm too lazy to search for it :) ).
Oh and BTW about my questions regarding creative recon 3D, creative respond the following:Quote:
Thank you for contacting Creative. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. With reference to your email, I understand that you wish to know of you can adjust the balance between left and right channels when using the Sound Blaster Recon3D USB with an Xbox360. Please note that the options to mute and adjust the balance of stereo source is only available when connected to the computer using the Sound Blaster Recon3D control panel. When using your game console, you may want to check the audio settings of your game console for this option. Regarding the support for upcoming gaming consoles like PS4 and Xbox One, we regret that as these products are not yet officially released in the market, we are unable to confirm if the Recon3D USB will be fully compatible with these products. If you have further questions, comments or concerns please include them in your reply. Thank you. Best Regards,
Edited by guily6669 - 9/23/13 at 7:31pmpost #17003 of 232579/23/13 at 7:28pm
I got my x1 for 296usd in Hk, but only got 12 months waranty.
36 months waranty is a good deal for 330usd, considering that x1 pads is not user replaceable and questionable connector quality. The long waranty also helps higher re-sale value.
Edited by widdyjudas - 9/23/13 at 9:24pmpost #17004 of 232579/23/13 at 8:48pmpost #17005 of 232579/23/13 at 8:52pm
Haven't you already asked this question?post #17006 of 232579/23/13 at 9:40pmQuote:
Hmm okay..I'm really struggling to find what I want..I've read countless threads on the internet and what makes it worse is I cannot go anywhere to try before I buy, So I'm pretty much relying on other's responses to what I'm chasing..I'll say it one more time just in case others missed it ..I'm after a FUN headphone that will immerse me in my game play (BF3 & GTA5 atm) I want good directional positioning as well as a nice kick to the bass for when there's explosions etc.I'm located in Australia so prices here are a little bit more then the US..HALP MEH! :)post #17007 of 232579/23/13 at 10:07pm
The Creative Sound Blaster Z (SB1500), $95, seem to be the best option, for around $100.post #17008 of 232579/23/13 at 10:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by Interlopr
I'm really struggling to find what I want..
I've read countless threads on the internet and what makes it worse is I cannot go anywhere to try before I buy, So I'm pretty much relying on other's responses to what I'm chasing..
I'll say it one more time just in case others missed it ..
I'm after a FUN headphone that will immerse me in my game play (BF3 & GTA5 atm) I want good directional positioning as well as a nice kick to the bass for when there's explosions etc.
I'm located in Australia so prices here are a little bit more then the US..
I'm pretty sure that aussie got many headphone stores, just google it. Headphone stores in China and hk are rare, but I can still find it and tested many headphones.
I wished i can to go aussie and order unique melody ciem. Its very troublesome to order it from here, despite the factory is in China.
Chico, how is matrix m-stage amp? I got an offer for 180usd here and considering it besides aune t1 for 100usd.post #17009 of 232579/23/13 at 11:14pmQuote:
It's a good amp, better than other amps I've owned. I don't know how it compares to the T1 though.post #17010 of 232579/24/13 at 1:49amQuote:
Aune T1 is a small tube. I never used one before, so its just my curiosity...
The matrix m-stage is very popular in here, and since I got a discount price, very tempted.
Some review said the Aune can drive the HD800 and sounds good too, assuming it can properly drive the akg k712 well too.
The problem is space. I don't have enough space on my table anymore, need To buy bigger table and spending more unnecessary money...
Edited by widdyjudas - 9/24/13 at 1:52am
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 4/17/2014: AKG K612 and K712 Pro added + edits)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 8 seconds ago
- › ALO Audio RXMKIII Balanced Portable Amplifier Impressions 11 seconds ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 31 seconds ago
- › NEW 2013 Beats Studios... 33 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 1 minute ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › My Very First Cans - HD600 (with HD650 cables) vs. HD650 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude