Sorry, i mean ATH-M50xBL(just edited). Does it has same sound with ATH-M50 ?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 3/31/14
- productAKG K 701 Whitetagged by Qkzz, 12/11/14
- productAKG K712 Protagged by appsmarsterx, 8/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by Evshrug, 4/24/14
- productAstro A40 Audio System - Whitetagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11More
- productPhilips SHP2500/37 Full Size Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 4/1/14
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by appsmarsterx, 7/11/14
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSoundmagic HP200tagged by appsmarsterx, 6/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best all-rounder ($250) Last post on 9/21/14 at 4:12pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headset or Headphones + Mic? Last post on 1/4/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Sony almost always delivers when it comes to good quality audio products and these headphones are a great example. These headphones fit quit well and have different size plugs depending on what...
This is a review for the Shure SE315's, first a little about myself I don't consider myself a hard core audiophile like most people on this site. I am 38 years old and I am just your everyday...
TL;DR : Don't be lazy, I already made the review super short Let's just keep this short, I got the MMX102IE (same version just with a mic and 1 button remote) for about 40$ cuz of a discount...
I am penning down my opinion about the Hidizs AP100 Digital Audio Player. I will try to keep this review simple as possible and I hope it would be easy to read, and will help fellow enthusiasts to...
Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014: Beyerdynamic T51i Added) - Page 1617
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #24242 of 278546/23/14 at 10:57ampost #24243 of 278546/23/14 at 10:08pm
Anyone gaming with Momentum over ears? Still anxiously awaiting mine, should be here Wednesday. Currently using X1's off a DSS. Absolutely love the sound. The momentums are just being purchased at a travel can to replace my M50's but they'll no doubt get plenty of game time and comparing to the X1. Also, will a Fiio E12 improve much off the DSS? I just picked it up last week and I'm still waiting for my jumper cables to test it out. Thanks guys!post #24244 of 278546/24/14 at 8:50am
I would just like to know if it's hard to drive AKG K612. I'm not really an audiophile or some sort, I just like a good pair of headphones for gaming and other stuffs, The design of this really caught my eye, and the ratings of comfort base on the 1st page is really high so this might be worth it. Please help me in choosing some cheap drivers that could still show the full potential of this headphones thanks.post #24245 of 278546/24/14 at 9:08amQuote:Originally Posted by Eclipse-
I would just like to know if it's hard to drive AKG K612. I'm not really an audiophile or some sort, I just like a good pair of headphones for gaming and other stuffs, The design of this really caught my eye, and the ratings of comfort base on the 1st page is really high so this might be worth it. Please help me in choosing some cheap drivers that could still show the full potential of this headphones thanks.
Yes, the K612 is hungry for synergy. My suggestion would be to get a FiiO E12 for around $90 used.post #24246 of 278546/24/14 at 9:08amQuote:Originally Posted by hotbeef
Anyone gaming with Momentum over ears? Still anxiously awaiting mine, should be here Wednesday. Currently using X1's off a DSS. Absolutely love the sound. The momentums are just being purchased at a travel can to replace my M50's but they'll no doubt get plenty of game time and comparing to the X1. Also, will a Fiio E12 improve much off the DSS? I just picked it up last week and I'm still waiting for my jumper cables to test it out. Thanks guys!
I found that amping the X1 helped tighten up the bass, which was a bit sloppy and muddy with no amp. In theory, this should improve your ability to pull out details because the bass won't leak into the mids as much.post #24247 of 278546/24/14 at 11:06ampost #24248 of 278546/24/14 at 8:03pmQuote:
amazon's rating with like new is it good, duration of charging and battery life?Should I still invest on a gaming amp or it will work fine?post #24249 of 278546/24/14 at 8:25pmQuote:
I use the E12 for gaming. While it's not as powerful as many full sized desktop amps it can drive many headphones with authority, including planars like the Mad Dogs.post #24250 of 278546/24/14 at 11:05pmQuote:
might as well go with it, is the $40 difference with like new vs new on amazon does the like new has damage so it is much cheaper?post #24251 of 278546/25/14 at 4:54amQuote:
612pro is not that hard to drive, even with E17. I personally prefer E17 over E12 for 612pro, because of the controllability of the bass. despite the excellent extension in bass, 612 pro's bass can be too linear, dry without EQing. I found 612pro works fantastically well with the bass setting 4 on E17 without losing texture.post #24252 of 278546/25/14 at 6:20am
Moon audio have just brought a Blue Dragon V3 Headphone Cable out for the hd558's and 598's and hd518's at $165.00 if anyone's interested!post #24253 of 278546/25/14 at 9:10amQuote:
Everything I've bought from Amazon Warehouse Deals in "Like New" condition has been indistinguishable from new. Even "Very Good" was basically like new IMO.
You might also check the classifieds on this site for good deals if you're looking for used. With the feedback rating system, you can be pretty confident that you're getting something in the condition specified.post #24254 of 278546/25/14 at 10:01ampost #24255 of 278546/25/14 at 10:20amQuote:
You won't think it sounds bad until you try it with a real amp. Then you'll go, "Ooooohh, so this is what they meant!"
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014: Beyerdynamic T51i Added)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › HiFiMAN HM650 Portable Music Player Impressions and Appreciation... 20 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 58 seconds ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The EU deals thread! 2 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 3 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 and ATH-MSR7LTD 4 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 5 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 7 minutes ago
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)