Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014: Beyerdynamic T51i Added)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014: Beyerdynamic T51i Added) - Page 1353

post #20281 of 28000
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshinhimura View Post
 

dss1 over dss2 for real dolby headphone surround sound. if your going to use chat get one of the mixamps, if not the dss1.

Thanks, I don't really need the chat mixer so I think I'll go DSS1. On amazon though the price is ridiculously cheap (15$). Almost seems to me like it's too good to be true; is it?

Also the guide says there's background noise, how bad is it? Is it REALLY noticable?

post #20282 of 28000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimatepancake View Post

Thanks, I don't really need the chat mixer so I think I'll go DSS1. On amazon though the price is ridiculously cheap (15$). Almost seems to me like it's too good to be true; is it?
Also the guide says there's background noise, how bad is it? Is it REALLY noticable?
If you pause the game you'll hear it but it's not loud and you won't hear it while you game. $15 is a great deal.
post #20283 of 28000
Quote:
Originally Posted by DADDYDC650 View Post


If you pause the game you'll hear it but it's not loud and you won't hear it while you game. $15 is a great deal.

Sweet! Definitely getting one then :)

post #20284 of 28000

I'm having trouble deciding between the AD500x and AD700x.

 

I mostly want a competitive edge against my opponent.

 

Would the ad500x be "enough" if its just for competitive gaming?

post #20285 of 28000
I jave the dss 1 paired with ma900 and I can only makeout background noise at more than 80% volume on the dss1 and I dont losten at volumes that high.
post #20286 of 28000

Turtle Beach released the world's first DTS HP X Device (which costs 400€ here btw). They might as well have a new DSS incoming. 

 

FIDELIO X1 150 Bucks from AMAZON COM!

 

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B3QD94O/ref=cm_sw_su_dp


Edited by Fegefeuer - 1/22/14 at 12:50am
post #20287 of 28000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fegefeuer View Post
 

Turtle Beach released the world's first DTS HP X Device (which costs 400€ here btw). They might as well have a new DSS incoming. 

 

FIDELIO X1 150 Bucks from AMAZON COM!

 

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B3QD94O/ref=cm_sw_su_dp

What a deal that is!

I already have them though :/

 

Could we get a link for that headphone-X TB?


Edited by conquerator2 - 1/22/14 at 1:24am
post #20288 of 28000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fegefeuer View Post
 

 

FIDELIO X1 150 Bucks from AMAZON COM!

 

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B3QD94O/ref=cm_sw_su_dp

 

 

WTFBBQ!!

 

That's an Insane deal!

post #20289 of 28000
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquerator2 View Post
 

What a deal that is!

I already have them though :/

LuLz! Don't think this deal will last before the day ends. I'm returning my X1's that I just received and purchasing them at this INSANE price!!!! :basshead:

post #20290 of 28000

Turtle Beach i60 DTS HEADPHONE X

 

http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-detail/iseries-headsets/ear-force-i60/391


Edited by Fegefeuer - 1/22/14 at 3:38am
post #20291 of 28000
Quote:
Originally Posted by DADDYDC650 View Post
 

LuLz! Don't think this deal will last before the day ends. I'm returning my X1's that I just received and purchasing them at this INSANE price!!!! :basshead:

 

You might be able to contact Amazon and get them to just price refund you the difference.  If not though, yeah I would rebuy them at $150 and then return your first pair.

post #20292 of 28000
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicolom View Post
 

 

You might be able to contact Amazon and get them to just price refund you the difference.  If not though, yeah I would rebuy them at $150 and then return your first pair.

Trying to do that now actually. So happy that I decided to stay up late tonight. I was watching Jimmy Fallen and surfing the net on my iPad when I came upon this deal. What luck.

Just got them to give me a refund. Great customer service. Weird but my X1's sound even better now. I call it reverse pocket burn-in. redface.gif


Edited by DADDYDC650 - 1/22/14 at 2:33am
post #20293 of 28000

Wow, Thanks for posting this amazing deal on the X1, Ive just ordered the X1 and the V-Moda Mic for £147 including the import charges deposit, The headphones alone are currently £190 on amazon UK, Well Happy.

post #20294 of 28000

Saw this deal pop up in my inbox.  Had $50 in Amazon gift cards so I bought the X1 and am going to return the Creative Aurvana Live! headphones I ordered over Christmas.

post #20295 of 28000
Just ordered the fidelio x1 LMAO and I havent receieved my MA900s yet in the mail, should be here in 3 days...OMG i never though i spend over 200 bucks in headphones but the X1s at 150 were so hard to resist. So i guess when i get both, i will have to see which is better sounding and might sell one of them eventually
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Games Discussion
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014: Beyerdynamic T51i Added)