Ok thx for that info will keep it on the highest settings then. Any idea on how to connect the Creative Gigaoworks 2 Speakers to the card? They use a minijack to minijack cable only it seems. Could I use a mini jack to phono splitter ?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 3/31/14
- productAKG K 701 Whitetagged by Qkzz, 12/11/14
- productAKG K712 Protagged by appsmarsterx, 8/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by Evshrug, 4/24/14
- productAstro A40 Audio System - Whitetagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11More
- productPhilips SHP2500/37 Full Size Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 4/1/14
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by appsmarsterx, 7/11/14
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSoundmagic HP200tagged by appsmarsterx, 6/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best all-rounder ($250) Last post on 9/21/14 at 4:12pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headset or Headphones + Mic? Last post on 1/4/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014: Beyerdynamic T51i Added) - Page 1258
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #18857 of 2787812/10/13 at 4:52ampost #18858 of 2787812/10/13 at 4:56ampost #18859 of 2787812/10/13 at 5:05ampost #18860 of 2787812/10/13 at 5:18ampost #18861 of 2787812/10/13 at 8:06ampost #18862 of 2787812/10/13 at 8:25ampost #18863 of 2787812/10/13 at 8:53amQuote:
The teddy is Miceblue's fighting coach. Note the blank, emotionless, almost dead smile on its face. That's a sure sign of a disappointed instructor if I ever saw one.
Edited by AxelCloris - 12/10/13 at 8:55ampost #18864 of 2787812/10/13 at 8:58ampost #18865 of 2787812/10/13 at 9:02am
It's the missing ear that breaks my heart..... are Stax's really that worth it?post #18866 of 2787812/10/13 at 9:18amQuote:
Can´t seem to find this one. It´s not the '7.1 Virtual Speaker Shifter' in Xonar Audio Center right?post #18867 of 2787812/10/13 at 9:49ampost #18868 of 2787812/10/13 at 10:50am
Oh, trust me, I'm using his term of choice when I say "hates".
Hey, now you've got the right headphones to do SSBB's epic soundtrack justice!
(And about the CRT, I actually do know a guy here at the uni game room who lugs a small CRT TV into the room because the LG HDTVs here have terrible input lag and are frequently occupied.
Still, nobody should talk smack about CRTs, especially for gaming. My Sony GDM-FW900 curbstomps just about any flat-panel ever made, and it's a decade old!...but that's a professional monitor, not an SDTV.)
If you can afford it? YES. Welcome to mind-blowing clarity.
However, the main barrier to entry is the amp side of things. If you've got a good speaker amp handy, like an old integrated receiver, you can get a vintage Stax setup with an SRD-6 or SRD-7 for $300 or less on eBay quite frequently.post #18869 of 2787812/10/13 at 11:45amQuote:Originally Posted by NamelessPFG
If you can afford it? YES. Welcome to mind-blowing clarity.
However, the main barrier to entry is the amp side of things. If you've got a good speaker amp handy, like an old integrated receiver, you can get a vintage Stax setup with an SRD-6 or SRD-7 for $300 or less on eBay quite frequently.
Does that kind of input lagg actually matter? Anyway, Stax are well, well worth it if you like the type of sound of 'stats.
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014: Beyerdynamic T51i Added)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Bluedio HT H-Turbine 57mm Driver BT Headphones review 11 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Sensaphonics Custom Sleeves in Crystal Blue for the Shure... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB950BT Bluetooth headphones 6 minutes ago
- › Southeastern Michigan Spring Meet 03.14.2015 - Hosted by Overture... 6 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret 8 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 8 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)