- 14,345 Posts. Joined 3/2010
- Location: Orlando, Florida, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 3/31/14
- productAKG K712 Protagged by appsmarsterx, 8/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by Evshrug, 4/24/14
- productAstro A40 Audio System - Whitetagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11
- productPhilips SHP2500/37 Full Size Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11More
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 4/1/14
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by appsmarsterx, 7/11/14
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSoundmagic HP200tagged by appsmarsterx, 6/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best all-rounder ($250) Last post on 9/21/14 at 4:12pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headset or Headphones + Mic? Last post on 1/4/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014: Beyerdynamic T51i Added) - Page 1151post #17251 of 2668710/13/13 at 4:04pmThread StarterI find the 598 less pleasing than the 558... I wouldn't consider it an upgrade, more of a sidegrade with more mids, but similar sound otherwise. The 558 is more balanced to me, though slightly less detailed. It's easier to listen to the 558.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17252 of 2668710/13/13 at 4:06pmpost #17253 of 2668710/13/13 at 4:13pmNot interested in the 598's since I hear there not that diffrent from the 558's.
And I do find the 558's awesome, they have served me well for music and gaming but I feel its time for something new. (Why do I have a feelling this is going to be a bad habit)post #17254 of 2668710/13/13 at 4:23pmThread Starterpost #17255 of 2668710/13/13 at 4:23pmpost #17256 of 2668710/13/13 at 4:27pm
Eren: Don't follow me.
*Eren gets attacked*
*Eren riding in cart*
*Eren does something*
In the last episode, of the some 20 words she probably said, at least half of them were "Eren." I mean seriously.....just...stfu. -_-
The anime as a whole was fine. Just that most of the characters are just plain dumb.post #17257 of 2668710/13/13 at 4:28pmThread Starterpost #17258 of 2668710/13/13 at 4:30pmReading your review on the K1 and while they sound (and look) awesome t'm pretty worried about the pads not being replaceable since I notice the pads on my 558's get really dirty after awhile.
EDIT: Is it bad that I never watched attack on titan?
Edited by mrkingdomhearts - 10/13/13 at 4:32pmpost #17259 of 2668710/13/13 at 4:34pmThread StarterNot really. AOT has the problem of DRAGGING FOR FREAKING EVER.
I fully expect them to make a few movies condensing the show into just the important parts. It is dreadfully slow as is. The show was a bit of a let down.
It could'vbe honestly been like 12 episodes, and we wouldn't have missed a thing.post #17260 of 2668710/13/13 at 4:34pmpost #17261 of 2668710/13/13 at 4:38pmThread StarterLevi is badass number 2. The show would've been much more interesting if it were about him. I CANNOT STAND EREN. Though I just tend to dislike male leads. They're always so damn generic, with some secret potential...post #17262 of 2668710/13/13 at 4:45pmpost #17263 of 2668710/13/13 at 4:46pmThread Starterpost #17264 of 2668710/13/13 at 4:54pm
Yeah I think it'll be a flop.
Then there's this......
Not Attack on Titan, not Project Phoenix. The Phoenix Project: City of Titans.
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014: Beyerdynamic T51i Added)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › 3rd Annual San Diego Head-Fi Meet: Saturday, November 1st, 2014 1 minute ago
- › FS: 6-Way passive source selector switch, think Schiit SYS with 6... 1 minute ago
- › Destiny 2 minutes ago
- › [Review] Sennheiser IE800: Appreciation, Frustration and a bunch of... 2 minutes ago
- › Shootout: 113 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Alpha Design Labs ADL... 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › WIN Sennheiser HD 800 and a year worth of HDtracks downloads! 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD600 with xbox 360? 4 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 4 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)