seems a little higher than average. sent you a pm....
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 3/31/14
- productAKG K712 Protagged by appsmarsterx, 8/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by Evshrug, 4/24/14
- productAstro A40 Audio System - Whitetagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11
- productPhilips SHP2500/37 Full Size Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11More
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 4/1/14
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by appsmarsterx, 7/11/14
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSoundmagic HP200tagged by appsmarsterx, 6/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best all-rounder ($250) Last post on 9/21/14 at 4:12pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headset or Headphones + Mic? Last post on 1/4/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 11/21/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The main selling point of this DAP is its size. Operation is straightforward, and small screen is better than none. Sound signature is likeable, detailed enough and musical enough. It uses RKnanoC...
I realize this is ancient news in 2014 but I recently rediscovered my iAudio7 and am loving it. It sounds remarkably good for a "fun"-signatured DAP and holy mackerel, the battery life is...
So I want to start off by stating that is this is my first real review of any headphone on this website. I am not an audiophile by any stretch of you imagination! I will try to best explain what my...
As an amateur hi-fi enthusiast I'm certainly no head-fi expert, but that won't stop me from saying that the Shure SRH840 professional monitoring headphones are a sweet sounding set of cans. I...
If you’re in the market for audiophile-grade headphones, you’ve probably heard of Germany’s professional audio electronics manufacturer Beyerdynamic. In the business of handcrafting premium...
Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014: Beyerdynamic T51i Added) - Page 1134post #16996 of 272479/23/13 at 2:36pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16997 of 272479/23/13 at 2:44pmThread StarterIts going for around $290 atm here, and I haven't seen it go back down to the 250 range in awhile. So 330 is just a little more than what we're paying. I bougbt it for $300 myself, and it was still worth it.post #16998 of 272479/23/13 at 3:56pmThanks 36 months warranty about average to?post #16999 of 272479/23/13 at 4:26pm
After going through your extensive Headphone Gaming Guide MadLustEnvy, I decided to go with the MA-900 which looks like a great overall headphone for its price and high comfort rating. I think I made a decent choice since you're using them also. I currently have the Grado SR-80s and they are very uncomfortable since I wear glasses.post #17000 of 272479/23/13 at 4:42pmpost #17001 of 272479/23/13 at 5:06pmpost #17002 of 272479/23/13 at 7:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by benbenkr
So... I don't know why this hasn't been posted up yet but Creative has announced their SoundBlaster Omni, the successor to the Recon3D USB.
And sadly, it doesn't support DTS decoding and has is not usable with consoles.
Then it's not a Recon3D successor... it's the total opposite to it...
It kinda looks more like a successor for the X-fi HD? (can't tell because I don't know the specs of that thing, creative site is not loading and I'm too lazy to search for it :) ).
Oh and BTW about my questions regarding creative recon 3D, creative respond the following:Quote:
Thank you for contacting Creative. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. With reference to your email, I understand that you wish to know of you can adjust the balance between left and right channels when using the Sound Blaster Recon3D USB with an Xbox360. Please note that the options to mute and adjust the balance of stereo source is only available when connected to the computer using the Sound Blaster Recon3D control panel. When using your game console, you may want to check the audio settings of your game console for this option. Regarding the support for upcoming gaming consoles like PS4 and Xbox One, we regret that as these products are not yet officially released in the market, we are unable to confirm if the Recon3D USB will be fully compatible with these products. If you have further questions, comments or concerns please include them in your reply. Thank you. Best Regards,
Edited by guily6669 - 9/23/13 at 7:31pmpost #17003 of 272479/23/13 at 7:28pm
I got my x1 for 296usd in Hk, but only got 12 months waranty.
36 months waranty is a good deal for 330usd, considering that x1 pads is not user replaceable and questionable connector quality. The long waranty also helps higher re-sale value.
Edited by widdyjudas - 9/23/13 at 9:24pmpost #17004 of 272479/23/13 at 8:48pmpost #17005 of 272479/23/13 at 8:52pm
Haven't you already asked this question?post #17006 of 272479/23/13 at 9:40pmQuote:
Hmm okay..I'm really struggling to find what I want..I've read countless threads on the internet and what makes it worse is I cannot go anywhere to try before I buy, So I'm pretty much relying on other's responses to what I'm chasing..I'll say it one more time just in case others missed it ..I'm after a FUN headphone that will immerse me in my game play (BF3 & GTA5 atm) I want good directional positioning as well as a nice kick to the bass for when there's explosions etc.I'm located in Australia so prices here are a little bit more then the US..HALP MEH! :)post #17007 of 272479/23/13 at 10:07pm
The Creative Sound Blaster Z (SB1500), $95, seem to be the best option, for around $100.post #17008 of 272479/23/13 at 10:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by Interlopr
I'm really struggling to find what I want..
I've read countless threads on the internet and what makes it worse is I cannot go anywhere to try before I buy, So I'm pretty much relying on other's responses to what I'm chasing..
I'll say it one more time just in case others missed it ..
I'm after a FUN headphone that will immerse me in my game play (BF3 & GTA5 atm) I want good directional positioning as well as a nice kick to the bass for when there's explosions etc.
I'm located in Australia so prices here are a little bit more then the US..
I'm pretty sure that aussie got many headphone stores, just google it. Headphone stores in China and hk are rare, but I can still find it and tested many headphones.
I wished i can to go aussie and order unique melody ciem. Its very troublesome to order it from here, despite the factory is in China.
Chico, how is matrix m-stage amp? I got an offer for 180usd here and considering it besides aune t1 for 100usd.post #17009 of 272479/23/13 at 11:14pmQuote:
It's a good amp, better than other amps I've owned. I don't know how it compares to the T1 though.post #17010 of 272479/24/13 at 1:49amQuote:
Aune T1 is a small tube. I never used one before, so its just my curiosity...
The matrix m-stage is very popular in here, and since I got a discount price, very tempted.
Some review said the Aune can drive the HD800 and sounds good too, assuming it can properly drive the akg k712 well too.
The problem is space. I don't have enough space on my table anymore, need To buy bigger table and spending more unnecessary money...
Edited by widdyjudas - 9/24/13 at 1:52am
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014: Beyerdynamic T51i Added)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 7 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 2 minutes ago
- › Help choosing IEM - Price range $70 - $120 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 3 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 6 minutes ago
- › Out Of Your Head - new virtual surround simulator 6 minutes ago
- › Some HOT Science From Synergistic Research 7 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 8 minutes ago
- › Winter 2015 AAMML Holiday Gift Exchange 9 minutes ago
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by shockdoc
- › CAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 ) by p13rrot
- › Caution Warnings When Purchasing Used...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3