- 14,326 Posts. Joined 3/2010
- Location: Orlando, Florida, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 3/31/14
- productAKG K712 Protagged by appsmarsterx, 8/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by Evshrug, 4/24/14
- productAstro A40 Audio System - Whitetagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11
- productPhilips SHP2500/37 Full Size Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11More
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 4/1/14
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by appsmarsterx, 7/11/14
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSoundmagic HP200tagged by appsmarsterx, 6/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best all-rounder ($250) Last post on 9/21/14 at 4:12pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headset or Headphones + Mic? Last post on 1/4/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in Media Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAs -> Project Ember...
Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014: Beyerdynamic T51i Added) - Page 1127post #16891 of 266259/19/13 at 5:32amThread StarterThe one game I distinctly remembering having it is Star Ocean: The Last Hope (360/PS3)
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16892 of 266259/19/13 at 6:18ampost #16893 of 266259/19/13 at 7:27amThread Starterpost #16894 of 266259/19/13 at 9:02am
Sleeping Dogs is so underrated. GTA V is really good so far as well. They make a lot of smart choices and the heist missions are fantastic. They're basically what I hoped Payday would be. I wouldn't say it's revolutionary as it's definitely a full on sequel, but I can see myself spending way too much time in Los Santos. Saints Row is silly fun, but Rockstar are better "world builders" imo.post #16895 of 266259/19/13 at 11:45am
I remember playing GTAIV when it first came out but didn't finish the game. 4 years later I try to play the game again and I just couldn't do it. I don't have a taste for these games anymore. I mean I have played GTA 3 and Vice City.
I did play Sleeping Dogs though. It wasn't too bad.post #16896 of 266259/19/13 at 5:14pmpost #16897 of 266259/19/13 at 7:25pm
Is sleeping dog good? I forgot I have that game and just laying there...
I want to start star ocean, but not really in mood to start a long rpg. Got Rayman origin and legends too, but also not in the mood.
btw, can the astro be used with pc? How do I connect it?post #16898 of 266259/19/13 at 8:10pm
Sleeping Dogs is good, if not a little rough around the edges. Not bad for a dev doing their first open world sandbox though, many other devs didn't even achieve what Sleeping Dogs did in their first try.post #16899 of 266259/19/13 at 10:19pmpost #16900 of 266259/19/13 at 11:41pmThread StarterI have to second Chico in saying that the PX100-II can get a bit bothersome on the ears. Having spent a few hours the past few days with it... it IS now starting to physically hurt my ears. Neither the KSC75 nor the KSC35 do this, so I'll have to say that the comfort CAN be better. I dunno how I feel about this, since I REALLY like the PX100-II in general, but comfort for me IS top priority... so I don't think I'll be keeping these. I will at least get enough experience with them to put up a review, since I do think more than not, these are an absolute solid pair of headphones. They deserve some spot light.
That being said, I don't think the majority of people will have an issue with them, but I'm really picky with comfort. Like REALLY.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 9/19/13 at 11:43pmpost #16901 of 266259/19/13 at 11:46pmpost #16902 of 266259/19/13 at 11:56pmThread StarterNothing breaks my heart here more than amazing sounding headphones that are ruined by lack of comfort. That's like puppies that cause cancer if you touch them...post #16903 of 266259/20/13 at 12:01amQuote:
Or puppies that cause AIDS, depending on where you touch them. :x
That's why I stay away from certain closed pleathery headphones. Even if they sound good I don't want to know because it will be bittersweet when I never want them on my head.post #16904 of 266259/20/13 at 12:06amThread StarterYeah man. The LCD2, D7000, ESP950, SR407, etc, etc.... man do they sound amazing... but can't be worn for too long without just making me rage at their comfort.
Now with those pad covers you and that other person posted.... I would give the Denons another go...post #16905 of 266259/20/13 at 1:51amMe and my friend also agreed on the comfort issue. Its better to have a comfortable cans that i actually WANT to wear and for long period, than a superb sounding one but I hesitant to wear and only able to use for short time.
For the Denon D7000, i wished they have velour than pleather.
Starting sleeping dog now...
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014: Beyerdynamic T51i Added)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Shure 1840 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 : A Review by Baycode 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Help me choose between these 3 pairs of headphones. 3 minutes ago
- › TDK BA200 - Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Recommendations please. 4 minutes ago
- › SansaClip+ Rockbox Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 4 minutes ago
- › Paradox Slants as EndGame HP over everything else 4 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)