Sorry, i mean ATH-M50xBL(just edited). Does it has same sound with ATH-M50 ?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 3/31/14
- productAKG K 701 Whitetagged by Qkzz, 12/11/14
- productAKG K712 Protagged by appsmarsterx, 8/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by Evshrug, 4/24/14
- productAstro A40 Audio System - Whitetagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11More
- productPhilips SHP2500/37 Full Size Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSennheiser HD-598tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 4/1/14
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by appsmarsterx, 7/11/14
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSoundmagic HP200tagged by appsmarsterx, 6/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best all-rounder ($250) Last post on 9/21/14 at 4:12pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headset or Headphones + Mic? Last post on 1/4/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Cayin for providing me with a review sample of their new flagship N6 DAP which is currently available on Amazon and from other retailers like...
After picking these up from the Sony Store about a year ago, I can say that these are definitely not worth the $350-$400 price tag. Luckily, I picked them up for around $180 and to me, this seems...
First of all the reason I rate the SE215 5/5* is primarily because of the value it presents under the $100 mark. You will be extremely hard pressed to find a pair of IEMs at this price considering...
I'm all about best use on a budget for a specific person and lifestyle. In my case, the Jaybird Bluebud X's were fantastic. You can check out my review on head fi here, but I also have an older...
SENNHEISER URBANITE XL REVIEW Full sized headphones haven't been part of my usage options for quite some time now. I used to own a Sony MDR-1R but despite the excellent comfort and decent sound my...
Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 1/4/2015: Beyerdynamic T70 Added) - Page 1617
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #24242 of 287236/23/14 at 10:57ampost #24243 of 287236/23/14 at 10:08pm
Anyone gaming with Momentum over ears? Still anxiously awaiting mine, should be here Wednesday. Currently using X1's off a DSS. Absolutely love the sound. The momentums are just being purchased at a travel can to replace my M50's but they'll no doubt get plenty of game time and comparing to the X1. Also, will a Fiio E12 improve much off the DSS? I just picked it up last week and I'm still waiting for my jumper cables to test it out. Thanks guys!post #24244 of 287236/24/14 at 8:50am
I would just like to know if it's hard to drive AKG K612. I'm not really an audiophile or some sort, I just like a good pair of headphones for gaming and other stuffs, The design of this really caught my eye, and the ratings of comfort base on the 1st page is really high so this might be worth it. Please help me in choosing some cheap drivers that could still show the full potential of this headphones thanks.post #24245 of 287236/24/14 at 9:08amQuote:Originally Posted by Eclipse-
I would just like to know if it's hard to drive AKG K612. I'm not really an audiophile or some sort, I just like a good pair of headphones for gaming and other stuffs, The design of this really caught my eye, and the ratings of comfort base on the 1st page is really high so this might be worth it. Please help me in choosing some cheap drivers that could still show the full potential of this headphones thanks.
Yes, the K612 is hungry for synergy. My suggestion would be to get a FiiO E12 for around $90 used.post #24246 of 287236/24/14 at 9:08amQuote:Originally Posted by hotbeef
Anyone gaming with Momentum over ears? Still anxiously awaiting mine, should be here Wednesday. Currently using X1's off a DSS. Absolutely love the sound. The momentums are just being purchased at a travel can to replace my M50's but they'll no doubt get plenty of game time and comparing to the X1. Also, will a Fiio E12 improve much off the DSS? I just picked it up last week and I'm still waiting for my jumper cables to test it out. Thanks guys!
I found that amping the X1 helped tighten up the bass, which was a bit sloppy and muddy with no amp. In theory, this should improve your ability to pull out details because the bass won't leak into the mids as much.post #24247 of 287236/24/14 at 11:06ampost #24248 of 287236/24/14 at 8:03pmQuote:
amazon's rating with like new is it good, duration of charging and battery life?Should I still invest on a gaming amp or it will work fine?post #24249 of 287236/24/14 at 8:25pmQuote:
I use the E12 for gaming. While it's not as powerful as many full sized desktop amps it can drive many headphones with authority, including planars like the Mad Dogs.post #24250 of 287236/24/14 at 11:05pmQuote:
might as well go with it, is the $40 difference with like new vs new on amazon does the like new has damage so it is much cheaper?post #24251 of 287236/25/14 at 4:54amQuote:
612pro is not that hard to drive, even with E17. I personally prefer E17 over E12 for 612pro, because of the controllability of the bass. despite the excellent extension in bass, 612 pro's bass can be too linear, dry without EQing. I found 612pro works fantastically well with the bass setting 4 on E17 without losing texture.post #24252 of 287236/25/14 at 6:20am
Moon audio have just brought a Blue Dragon V3 Headphone Cable out for the hd558's and 598's and hd518's at $165.00 if anyone's interested!post #24253 of 287236/25/14 at 9:10amQuote:
Everything I've bought from Amazon Warehouse Deals in "Like New" condition has been indistinguishable from new. Even "Very Good" was basically like new IMO.
You might also check the classifieds on this site for good deals if you're looking for used. With the feedback rating system, you can be pretty confident that you're getting something in the condition specified.post #24254 of 287236/25/14 at 10:01ampost #24255 of 287236/25/14 at 10:20amQuote:
You won't think it sounds bad until you try it with a real amp. Then you'll go, "Ooooohh, so this is what they meant!"
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 1/4/2015: Beyerdynamic T70 Added)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 24 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 24 seconds ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 55 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 3 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 4 minutes ago
- › VSonic VSD5 Impressions/Appreciation Thread. VSonic's answer to... 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by twister6
- › Sony XBA-4SL by cuiter23
- › Shure SE215 by cuiter23
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by ActiveTechREV
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by d marc0
- › HIFIMAN RE300a(Black) InLine Control Earphone by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by mark2410
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by DJScope
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by CJ09
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by ActiveTechREV
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3