- 15,498 Posts. Joined 3/2010
- Location: Orlando, Florida, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 3/31/14
- productAKG K712 Protagged by appsmarsterx, 8/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by Evshrug, 4/24/14
- productAstro A40 Audio System - Whitetagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11
- productPhilips SHP2500/37 Full Size Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11More
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 4/1/14
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by appsmarsterx, 7/11/14
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSoundmagic HP200tagged by appsmarsterx, 6/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Best all-rounder ($250) Last post on 9/21/14 at 4:12pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headset or Headphones + Mic? Last post on 1/4/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 6/30/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
These headphones will let you know if your source is good or not. I won't repeat much of the pros and cons of this headphone that hasn't already been said. These are really comfortable for...
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and Shure 1540 added) - Page 1507post #22591 of 313214/3/14 at 2:15pmThread StarterIt is a good headphone, lol. Its not your typical polarizing Sone. Im guessing with the advent of Beats, that was the point where they aggressively tuned their line. Since the 15g is much, much older, it is a much more ear friendly headphone.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #22592 of 313214/3/14 at 2:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by Evshrug
Oh I know it was later this year. Right now you can only get it as a mod for one of the Asus monitors, but "mature" would be less expensive and built-in the Asus ROG monitor looks like it'll be nice, but I'm not gonna spend $800 on a monitor
Rather spend it on an awesome DAC/amp
$800? Valhalla/Bifrost FTW!
BTW, I finally pulled the trigger on an amp for my Q701. I'm so bad at being responsible with my money...post #22593 of 313214/3/14 at 2:23pmQuote:
I like how you ignored me just then lolpost #22594 of 313214/3/14 at 2:30pm
The Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE has arrived. I have them for testing for the next two weeks. First impressions, piano sounds quite nice for a ~$100 dynamic IEM. And I'm glad they come with a pair of Comply tips, as I much prefer foam to silicon tips. Better seal, better overall sound.post #22595 of 313214/3/14 at 2:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by AxelCloris
The Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE has arrived. I have them for testing for the next two weeks. First impressions, piano sounds quite nice for a ~$100 dynamic IEM. And I'm glad they come with a pair of Comply tips, as I much prefer foam to silicon tips. Better seal, better overall sound.
When I get out of this financial whole I might look into these. I want an IEM that is easier to travel with..
The H3 is a bit bulky and too scratch prone to take with me on campus, everyday...post #22596 of 313214/3/14 at 2:38pmThread Starterpost #22597 of 313214/3/14 at 2:45pmpost #22598 of 313214/3/14 at 3:03pmThread StarterSo I just attached it to the Mixamp, and the Mixamp is fully maxed out on the game side and master volume, and it's just to the point of being loud.
Yes, these are hard to drive to loud volumes.post #22599 of 313214/3/14 at 3:07pmpost #22600 of 313214/3/14 at 3:16pmThread Starterpost #22601 of 313214/3/14 at 4:01pmpost #22602 of 313214/3/14 at 4:10pmpost #22603 of 313214/3/14 at 4:17pmThread Starterpost #22604 of 313214/3/14 at 4:34pmpost #22605 of 313214/3/14 at 4:54pm
I've been using Vornado fans since around 2002. My first one, a 10in-ish model, was great and I had it on for literally 2 years and it never had any issues. I bought their tower fan a few years ago, which broke down after 2 years but they sent me a replacement within 3 days on their dime. It's only an okay fan but still better than the majority. Their circulars are the best and worth their pricier price tag.
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and Shure 1540 added)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 36 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Barely used modded Bottlehead Crack with Speedball [SHIPPING... 4 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 4 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 4 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 4 minutes ago
- › Is it better to upgrade directly to the STAX SR-009 or get the... 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › SENNHEISER & TIMBUK2 Promotion 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)