Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 3/31/14
- productAKG K712 Protagged by appsmarsterx, 8/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by Evshrug, 4/24/14
- productAstro A40 Audio System - Whitetagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11
- productPhilips SHP2500/37 Full Size Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11More
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 4/1/14
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by appsmarsterx, 7/11/14
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSoundmagic HP200tagged by appsmarsterx, 6/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Best all-rounder ($250) Last post on 9/21/14 at 4:12pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headset or Headphones + Mic? Last post on 1/4/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/31/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
The KZ-ED9 is one of the best in-ear phones i ever heard. Tried a lot and spend a lot on very expensives ie earphones. This one is my favorite, very detailed sound! Use it with the Ibasso Dx90 and...
I don't really want to talk about the use of these for music. They were once the king under $100, and still are very good for the price -- but the best low-end headphones today would give all but...
Photo courtesy of Onsong Audio INTRODUCTION I recently tested out two battery-powered DAC/Amp solutions for getting better audio out of my iPhone, the Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3. When I...
PIONEER HRM-7 REVIEW The Pioneer HRM-7 is what seems to be Pioneers first entry into the professional studio realm. Previously Pioneer has been very involved in providing almost everything a DJ...
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and Shure 1540 added) - Page 1151
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17252 of 3192310/13/13 at 4:27pm
Eren: Don't follow me.
*Eren gets attacked*
*Eren riding in cart*
*Eren does something*
In the last episode, of the some 20 words she probably said, at least half of them were "Eren." I mean seriously.....just...stfu. -_-
The anime as a whole was fine. Just that most of the characters are just plain dumb.post #17253 of 3192310/13/13 at 4:28pmThread Starterpost #17254 of 3192310/13/13 at 4:30pmReading your review on the K1 and while they sound (and look) awesome t'm pretty worried about the pads not being replaceable since I notice the pads on my 558's get really dirty after awhile.
EDIT: Is it bad that I never watched attack on titan?
Edited by mrkingdomhearts - 10/13/13 at 4:32pmpost #17255 of 3192310/13/13 at 4:34pmThread StarterNot really. AOT has the problem of DRAGGING FOR FREAKING EVER.
I fully expect them to make a few movies condensing the show into just the important parts. It is dreadfully slow as is. The show was a bit of a let down.
It could'vbe honestly been like 12 episodes, and we wouldn't have missed a thing.post #17256 of 3192310/13/13 at 4:34pmpost #17257 of 3192310/13/13 at 4:38pmThread StarterLevi is badass number 2. The show would've been much more interesting if it were about him. I CANNOT STAND EREN. Though I just tend to dislike male leads. They're always so damn generic, with some secret potential...post #17258 of 3192310/13/13 at 4:45pmpost #17259 of 3192310/13/13 at 4:46pmThread StarterI have a feeling that game is gonna be mediocre with a LOT of repetition. As much as an AOT game should be awesome... I don't see that being any good.post #17260 of 3192310/13/13 at 4:54pm
Yeah I think it'll be a flop.
Then there's this......
Not Attack on Titan, not Project Phoenix. The Phoenix Project: City of Titans.post #17261 of 3192310/13/13 at 4:59pmThread Starterpost #17262 of 3192310/13/13 at 5:21pm
looks interesting, but it sure could be repetitive. i would like to see how it looks on either the xbox or playstation. and mikasa does just say eren half the time, but she puts a whoopin in fight mode. =)post #17263 of 3192310/13/13 at 7:21pm
After changing my laptop setting to 24/96 and allowing winamp to put out 24bit sound (just know this setting too), I didn't hear any different from before. Maybe its just my ear is not sensitive enough...post #17264 of 3192310/13/13 at 7:47pmpost #17265 of 3192310/13/13 at 7:53pmQuote:
Did you remove the black rubber tape from inside the cups of the HD558?
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and Shure 1540 added)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 15 seconds ago
- › The Pono Player Impressions Thread 21 seconds ago
- › Boston Meet? 39 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 44 seconds ago
- › Help and Recommendation! which DAC and cable should i buy with LCD3 1 minute ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 1 minute ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP (Release Imminent) - Product Information and... 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2