I wish they would re-release SOCOM 2: U.S. NAVY SEALS from the Playstation 2. Now that was a REAL game... most addicted to an online shooter I've ever been, heh. The original SOCOM game on PS2 was my first experience with online gaming and it was amazing.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 3/31/14
- productAKG K712 Protagged by appsmarsterx, 8/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by Evshrug, 4/24/14
- productAstro A40 Audio System - Whitetagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11
- productPhilips SHP2500/37 Full Size Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11More
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 4/1/14
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by appsmarsterx, 7/11/14
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSoundmagic HP200tagged by appsmarsterx, 6/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Best all-rounder ($250) Last post on 9/21/14 at 4:12pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headset or Headphones + Mic? Last post on 1/4/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: Yesterday
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
These headphones are not for a true audiophile person. If you just want to watch movies on YouTube and talk with your friends on Skype - they will do the job for you. But if you want to enjoy your...
Introduction The Fidue A65 is in quite of an interesting place. It's in the budget range that has a lot of great contenders, but in it's defence it brings a Titanium micro dynamic driver, and with...
This review is for the iclever IC-BTH01 Bluetooth Stereo Headset INTRODUCTION Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in...
Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and Shure 1540 added) - Page 961post #14401 of 312286/16/13 at 5:23pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14402 of 312286/16/13 at 5:53pmQuote:I'd like to do it at least once! Maybe there'd be enough people to just make a Head-Fi clan, though I'm not paying for a server, lol. I do have BF1949 on my computer, too.Quote:I have gamed a bit in the past week, but I haven't played BF3 in a couple months, so I'm rusty too. I have it for XBox 360 too, but the PC version is the full experience that I wanted to try, and the sale tempted me back in. How do you find your Origin ID? I usually try to go by Igni Ferro or Evshrug in my online communities.Quote:Heh heh hehQuote:It's satisfying sometimes though, and suppressive fire and careful discipline actually both have their uses. Sometimes I love using laser beams, but I'm more proud of the ridiculous long-range headshot I got with an AK-47 in BF3.
Where's RogueGeek? Lol I'd think he'd be excited.post #14403 of 312286/16/13 at 7:00pm
I didn't get to play BF3 at all this weekend (too bad because I believe double XP is going on and I just started a new soldier on the PC a couple weeks ago), but if anyone ever wants to squad up on PC or 360, we have a small platoon set up and run both public and private servers all the time. Seems like there's enough of us to start a Head-Fi group for whatever platform you guys want. Don't worry about sucking butt or not being able to shoot. You get better the more you play. I'm sure it doesn't help when the game has been out for a year and a half and everyone has started over several times, but I promise you get up to speed quickly when you're playing with experienced players.post #14404 of 312286/16/13 at 7:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by roguegeek
I didn't get to play BF3 at all this weekend (too bad because I believe double XP is going on and I just started a new soldier on the PC a couple weeks ago), but if anyone ever wants to squad up on PC or 360, we have a small platoon set up and run both public and private servers all the time. Seems like there's enough of us to start a Head-Fi group for whatever platform you guys want. Don't worry about sucking butt or not being able to shoot. You get better the more you play. I'm sure it doesn't help when the game has been out for a year and a half and everyone has started over several times, but I promise you get up to speed quickly when you're playing with experienced players.
I picked up a copy for PC. Sad that it's not available for Mac. But hey, that's what bootcamp is for. I run a handful of games on the Windows side, and all that I'm able in OS X. That's why I love my Recon 3D. It works perfectly on both sides, unlike my old Asus U3.post #14405 of 312286/16/13 at 11:05pmQuote:
I could not agree more. It was amazing.post #14406 of 312286/16/13 at 11:31pmThread StarterI'm wondering if my Mixamp is distorting at max volume because the optical is being fed through the PLYR1's base, and not directly from the PS3. I doubt it, but I guess I better check. Using it at 70% volume is so awkward to me, as I have always maxed out my Mixamps when feeding it to my headphone amps.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 6/16/13 at 11:41pmpost #14407 of 312286/17/13 at 12:03amQuote:Originally Posted by Mad Lust Envy
I'm wondering if my Mixamp is distorting at max volume because the optical is being fed through the PLYR1's base, and not directly from the PS3. I doubt it, but I guess I better check. Using it at 70% volume is so awkward to me, as I have always maxed out my Mixamps when feeding it to my headphone amps.
Do you think it may be a knock off?? I have seen some for sale from China and was always curious if they are genuine.....post #14408 of 312286/17/13 at 12:12amThread StarterIt'd be a pretty convincing knock off as DH works well, the sound is almost noise free, and similar to what I'm used to. The build quality is incredibly high too. My issue with it isn't under normal use, and lowering it to 70% makes it behave normally.post #14409 of 312286/17/13 at 12:51ampost #14410 of 312286/17/13 at 1:33amThread StarterYikes.... Microshaft is having a rought time with it...
edit: hey guys, I recently added some of my reviews (edited) to Amazon. If you wanna help me.. just like them or whatever.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 6/17/13 at 2:08ampost #14411 of 312286/17/13 at 2:12ampost #14412 of 312286/17/13 at 2:20am
So after really liking the Signature DJ in gaming, music over the past months, seeing how they took away a lot time from the HD 800 I decided to get a "definitive" version and ordered the TH-900. From everything I read by Sig PRO/DJ users that are also familiar with the D7000 it's the best blend of a D7000 and Sig Pro while battering both. Looking reeeaaaally forward to them.post #14413 of 312286/17/13 at 2:21amThread Starterpost #14414 of 312286/17/13 at 5:19ampost #14415 of 312286/17/13 at 5:21am
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and Shure 1540 added)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Grado Fan Club! 33 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 35 seconds ago
- › Audiophile cables, an interesting question. 1 minute ago
- › Which Headphones Should I Buy? 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › DIY & Video: How To Braid Long Cords. (HFI-580, ATH-M50, etc) 3 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma kinda sucks, just... 3 minutes ago
- › CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 4 minutes ago
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › AKG Y50 Black On-Ear Headphone with In-Line One-Button Universal... by acain
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)