Sony just killed it at E3!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 3/31/14
- productAKG K712 Protagged by appsmarsterx, 8/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by Evshrug, 4/24/14
- productAstro A40 Audio System - Whitetagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11
- productPhilips SHP2500/37 Full Size Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11More
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 4/1/14
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by appsmarsterx, 7/11/14
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSoundmagic HP200tagged by appsmarsterx, 6/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Best all-rounder ($250) Last post on 9/21/14 at 4:12pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headset or Headphones + Mic? Last post on 1/4/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Before I begin my review, I would like to Thank Meelectronics for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. It seems that everywhere you look you see another new...
The Philps Fidelio X2 was purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Philips. Introduction: The Philips Fidelio X2 is Philips top of the line full size open headphones. I picked up...
Still burning-in, but I can already say they are by far the best sounding IEM's I've ever heard. Fantastically clear/clean through the mids and treble - tremendous detail resolution without things...
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and Shure 1540 added) - Page 948post #14206 of 309346/10/13 at 9:08pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14207 of 309346/10/13 at 9:17pmThread Starterpost #14208 of 309346/10/13 at 9:21pm
Did you see that "How to share your PS4 game" video? Hilarious!!!
Edit: Microsoft went all multimedia and forgot it's supposed to be a console...
Edited by Change is Good - 6/10/13 at 9:25pmpost #14209 of 309346/10/13 at 9:29pm
Microsoft dug themselves into a big hole and then Sony came along and hit them over the head with the shovel.
And I own an Xbox :\
Edited by chicolom - 6/10/13 at 9:32pmpost #14210 of 309346/10/13 at 9:40pm
So how many games have you guys yet to finish before the new consoles come out? I'm at like 20+...
Edit: I see waaaaaay more launch titles than last generation, BTW
Edited by Change is Good - 6/10/13 at 10:02pmpost #14211 of 309346/10/13 at 10:22pmThread StarterProbably because developing for these systems is a lot easier, and because a lot of the games are ported from current gen... with improvements.post #14212 of 309346/10/13 at 10:29pmpost #14213 of 309346/11/13 at 1:05amThread StarterFinally, no more calling it Versus.
That trailer was, OMFG.... and I thought that game couldn't have looked any better. S-E just brought back ALL the people that gave up on that game.post #14214 of 309346/11/13 at 1:45ampost #14215 of 309346/11/13 at 4:03ampost #14216 of 309346/11/13 at 4:17ampost #14217 of 309346/11/13 at 6:03ampost #14218 of 309346/11/13 at 6:48ampost #14219 of 309346/11/13 at 9:18amThread StarterIn other news...
Got myself Mirror's Edge and Battlefield 3 on my PC.
Gonna have to eat my words...
With the Recon 3Di... the surround cues were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING in their campaigns. SO MANY positional cues... from helicopters, to birds, etc.... I haven't heard this kind of immersion in their console versions...
EVS, I'm gonna have to eat my words here. THX Tru Studio is LEGIT.
I don't have the chance to compare with DH though, but at this point, I'm incredibly happy with my soundcard.
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and Shure 1540 added)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 2 seconds ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 28 seconds ago
- › CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 33 seconds ago
- › I have hiss in my years for 2 weeks how to heal it? 56 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The "Burden of proof" vs "A post describing how science works" 1 minute ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Rank the most accurate headphones you've heard. 1 minute ago
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi® Matrix2 AF62 Stereo Bluetooth®... by twister6
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by peter123
- › Sennheiser IE800 by Lan647
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2