Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 3/31/14
- productAKG K712 Protagged by appsmarsterx, 8/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by Evshrug, 4/24/14
- productAstro A40 Audio System - Whitetagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11
- productPhilips SHP2500/37 Full Size Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11More
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 4/1/14
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by appsmarsterx, 7/11/14
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSoundmagic HP200tagged by appsmarsterx, 6/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Best all-rounder ($250) Last post on 9/21/14 at 4:12pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headset or Headphones + Mic? Last post on 1/4/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review update) - Page 951post #14251 of 308456/12/13 at 11:36am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14252 of 308456/12/13 at 11:39amQuote:
Umm, I think you misused that statement. It would make sense if I didn't use all of those systems, plus others, but I do. Let's calm down on the personal attacks today.post #14253 of 308456/12/13 at 11:42am
I agree... 100%
But you did attack the man by calling him fanboyish. I realize you get a little defensive when people critisize your likings.
In other news, my Mad Dogs arrive tomorrow.
Edited by Change is Good - 6/12/13 at 11:45ampost #14254 of 308456/12/13 at 2:30pmpost #14255 of 308456/12/13 at 2:42pmQuote:
Enjoy! Smell those delicious pads until you pass out, it will fade soon enough.post #14256 of 308456/12/13 at 3:04pm
Maybe its just that I have yet to find the appeal in online multiplayer, then. I'm mostly a single player only gamer, and when I do play multiplayer, I like it to be LAN based with friends. I also don't care about FPS games nearly as much as the average gamer, opting for RPGs instead. I also absolutely hate DRM whether it affects my schedule or not. I will go out of my way to protest against things like that. So seeing as the Xbox One does all the the game types more effectively then the PS4 that I don't actually care about, and it has DRM that, granted, wouldn't affect me but still angers me, I don't really have a reason to get it.post #14257 of 308456/12/13 at 3:45pmpost #14258 of 308456/12/13 at 6:01pmQuote:
+1. The smell of the fresh lamb leather is heavenly. My wife still teases me because for about 2 weeks I would just randomly smell them when sitting at the desk. And yes, sadly that smell is gone, but I've had them for a fair amount of time too.post #14259 of 308456/12/13 at 6:03pm
MLE said a couple pages back that they're a great compliment to anything open. I have to agree based on my experience. My MDs and Q701s are an incredible combination, but I have yet to hear the prestigious X1.post #14260 of 308456/12/13 at 8:45pmQuote:
I relly hope so. The only reason I have my doubts is because the mids on the X1 aren't as lush as the AKGs.
SN: Glad I pre ordered my PS4 last night. Amazon is currently delaying shipping on "standard editions."post #14261 of 308456/12/13 at 9:17pmThread StarterDidn't even know there were different editions. I ordered it as soon as it was available...
So, I ended up cancelling the Kingsound stats, since my headpjone gaming habits aren't like before and I rather not spend so much on one setup. I already have a dac and amp, so spending 800 extra dollars was just... reaching. Using the funds for the PS4.
Just checked my Amazon, and it says I ordered the Standard edition. Booooo...
Though it also says they are identical. Probably just means launch edition gets it at launch and standard isn't guaranteed on launch day.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 6/12/13 at 9:24pmpost #14262 of 308456/12/13 at 9:26pm
I'm really jumping between the Beyer DT770 80 ohm and the DT990 Pros here. I'm usually in single player games, but want something that won't throw me out when I dabble competitively. More of a casual music listener so I don't mind a good bit of bass, but don't want a muddled sound
Help push me into a decision!post #14263 of 308456/12/13 at 9:28pmThread Starterpost #14264 of 308456/12/13 at 9:40pm
Do I need any amping to go with it? Or is that something I can pick up down the line?
edit: Had ordered the DT770, called up and changed the order to a DT990 for the same price. Lucky I asked :)
Edited by voidler - 6/12/13 at 9:52pmpost #14265 of 308456/12/13 at 10:33pmThread StarterDoes anyone actually read the guide on the first page? I answered that there. Just saying.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 6/12/13 at 10:35pm
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review update)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Have I been lied to my whole life? 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Astrapi "Made for Apple" Portable DAC/amp... 2 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 3 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 3 minutes ago
- › AC vs. DC umbilical power cord 4 minutes ago
- › Subwoofer Mods & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 6 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › New member 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2