Sony just killed it at E3!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 3/31/14
- productAKG K712 Protagged by appsmarsterx, 8/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by Evshrug, 4/24/14
- productAstro A40 Audio System - Whitetagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11
- productPhilips SHP2500/37 Full Size Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11More
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 4/1/14
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by appsmarsterx, 7/11/14
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSoundmagic HP200tagged by appsmarsterx, 6/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Best all-rounder ($250) Last post on 9/21/14 at 4:12pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headset or Headphones + Mic? Last post on 1/4/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review update) - Page 948post #14206 of 306496/10/13 at 9:08pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14207 of 306496/10/13 at 9:17pmThread Starterpost #14208 of 306496/10/13 at 9:21pm
Did you see that "How to share your PS4 game" video? Hilarious!!!
Edit: Microsoft went all multimedia and forgot it's supposed to be a console...
Edited by Change is Good - 6/10/13 at 9:25pmpost #14209 of 306496/10/13 at 9:29pm
Microsoft dug themselves into a big hole and then Sony came along and hit them over the head with the shovel.
And I own an Xbox :\
Edited by chicolom - 6/10/13 at 9:32pmpost #14210 of 306496/10/13 at 9:40pm
So how many games have you guys yet to finish before the new consoles come out? I'm at like 20+...
Edit: I see waaaaaay more launch titles than last generation, BTW
Edited by Change is Good - 6/10/13 at 10:02pmpost #14211 of 306496/10/13 at 10:22pmThread StarterProbably because developing for these systems is a lot easier, and because a lot of the games are ported from current gen... with improvements.post #14212 of 306496/10/13 at 10:29pmpost #14213 of 306496/11/13 at 1:05amThread StarterFinally, no more calling it Versus.
That trailer was, OMFG.... and I thought that game couldn't have looked any better. S-E just brought back ALL the people that gave up on that game.post #14214 of 306496/11/13 at 1:45ampost #14215 of 306496/11/13 at 4:03ampost #14216 of 306496/11/13 at 4:17ampost #14217 of 306496/11/13 at 6:03ampost #14218 of 306496/11/13 at 6:48ampost #14219 of 306496/11/13 at 9:18amThread StarterIn other news...
Got myself Mirror's Edge and Battlefield 3 on my PC.
Gonna have to eat my words...
With the Recon 3Di... the surround cues were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING in their campaigns. SO MANY positional cues... from helicopters, to birds, etc.... I haven't heard this kind of immersion in their console versions...
EVS, I'm gonna have to eat my words here. THX Tru Studio is LEGIT.
I don't have the chance to compare with DH though, but at this point, I'm incredibly happy with my soundcard.
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review update)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 9 seconds ago
- › T1 Recommended tube amplifiers 18 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › PX100-II Review | Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › what is the best portable music player to have? 2 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 3 minutes ago
- › JH 13 FreqPhase 3 minutes ago
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones by ilovesocks
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2