Bubbles is best girl.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 3/31/14
- productAKG K712 Protagged by appsmarsterx, 8/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by Evshrug, 4/24/14
- productAstro A40 Audio System - Whitetagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11
- productPhilips SHP2500/37 Full Size Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11More
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 4/1/14
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by appsmarsterx, 7/11/14
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSoundmagic HP200tagged by appsmarsterx, 6/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headset or Headphones + Mic? Last post on 1/4/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First if I would like to thank Meze for including me in their review program. I did NOT receive these for free, like all other reviewers in the program I have been given a 1 week window to...
Intro Meze Headphones is a company with a simple philosophy; Motivation, Values, People. With a passion for art and music, achieved through patience and dedication, Meze design...
Initial & information from the Rock Jaw website: I happened across the Rock Jaw sponsor page listing the need to review their Resonate BA-Hybrid IEM. Not knowing much about either, I threw my...
These headphones are well known for its low price and quality. I think they should be called shockers because when you look at them its one thing but when you listen to them suddenly they change to...
Final chose me to review the F7200 (review here) and the F4100 ($280) and provided samples free of charge. I have spent several days listening to the F4100, and I believe I can give an accurate...
Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers Ether C 1.1 Added) - Page 2008post #30106 of 388004/2/15 at 10:05am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #30107 of 388004/2/15 at 10:07amThread Starterpost #30108 of 388004/2/15 at 10:10ampost #30109 of 388004/2/15 at 10:11am
Did you solve your chat issue, Mad?post #30110 of 388004/2/15 at 11:29am
You don't get to vote.post #30111 of 388004/2/15 at 11:31amI like mad's Avatar too, though I thought it might've been from the Transistor game somewhere.
Kinda annoyed that the white is from an elbow/glove, not like just a white bubble placed there for aesthetic reasons.post #30112 of 388004/2/15 at 11:33ampost #30113 of 388004/2/15 at 11:33amQuote:
That game is so gorgeous...post #30114 of 388004/2/15 at 11:33ampost #30115 of 388004/2/15 at 11:34ampost #30116 of 388004/2/15 at 11:35ampost #30117 of 388004/2/15 at 11:39amQuote:
I like stories that dump you in with no background and start using words that you have to figure out as you go along. Think Dune, Clockwork Orange, Anathem, that sort of thing. Combine that with good music and good art and it's a winner in my book...post #30118 of 388004/2/15 at 12:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by Stillhart
That game is so gorgeous...
Transistor is awesome!post #30119 of 388004/2/15 at 12:29pm
Perhaps not that much headphone related but considering the profile pic discussion, close enough. Does anybody here know of a place that sells unsold gaming/audio/video stuff? There has to be a warehouse, somewhere in this world filled with still good gear that for some reason was not sold.post #30120 of 388004/2/15 at 12:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by Stillhart
I like stories that dump you in with no background and start using words that you have to figure out as you go along. Think Dune, Clockwork Orange, Anathem, that sort of thing. Combine that with good music and good art and it's a winner in my book...
"In medias res" (in the middle of things) would be the literary term. I love it as a plot device (when it's done right, at least). Critical backstory turns into puzzle pieces that unravel the mystery for the audience. It creates dissonance between the subjective and objective reality. What do the character's actions mean? She just killed a guy... why? Is this person good? Bad? It all becomes a mystery to unravel.
Another good example (and relevant to the gaming thread!) would be this internet short based on the game Portal:
Who is this woman? Why is she here? What are the notches on the wall? Why hasn't she escaped? By sticking the viewer in the middle, you can allow the backstory and main story unfold together.
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers Ether C 1.1 Added)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › [Reviewers Wanted] World Tour for Cayin N3 – Compact Hi-Res DAP... 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO - Beyer's open-back mastering headphone 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › Elemental Watson Class-A Valve/Mosfet Hybrid Headphone Amplifier... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › "Ear Kegs" - MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III appreciation &... 3 minutes ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 3 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Meze 12 Classics by Bansaku
- › Rock Jaw Audio Resonate by ngoshawk
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by krenky
- › Final F4100 by jwbrent
- › Audio-Technica AT-PHA100 by Army-Firedawg
- › Noble Audio Katana by EZE99
- › AKG K 550 by Mink
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by krenky
- › Edifier K180 by Redcarmoose
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear