- 16,398 Posts. Joined 3/2010
- Location: Orlando, Florida, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 3/31/14
- productAKG K712 Protagged by appsmarsterx, 8/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by Evshrug, 4/24/14
- productAstro A40 Audio System - Whitetagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11
- productPhilips SHP2500/37 Full Size Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11More
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 4/1/14
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by appsmarsterx, 7/11/14
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSoundmagic HP200tagged by appsmarsterx, 6/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headset or Headphones + Mic? Last post on 1/4/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a report about a new IEM from Brainwavz. The B100 Specifications: Drivers : Single Balanced Armature Rated Impedance : 50 Ω Frequency Range : 15 Hz ~ 22...
A little bit about me: So I am Neil. a normal music loving lad who works here in Japan. I commute everyday, and I am always searching for the best value for my music needs. I currently use the...
I tested these headphones and was not very impressed with them. The price was very high for a used pair of headphones and it did not seem to compete well with other brands at lower price points....
[[SPOILER]] Disclaimer: The CL1 were provided to me as a part of the North American Review Tour by RHA. I have been given 10 days to listen to and then write a review where I will pass them along...
SPECS: No written spec was found for the UMI-BTA9 WHERE TO BUY / COST: http://amzn.to/2h6jhkA $69.99 new ( often heavily discounted down to $25 or less ) OVERVIEW Happy...
Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers Ether C 1.1 Added) - Page 1507post #22591 of 379704/3/14 at 2:15pmThread StarterIt is a good headphone, lol. Its not your typical polarizing Sone. Im guessing with the advent of Beats, that was the point where they aggressively tuned their line. Since the 15g is much, much older, it is a much more ear friendly headphone.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #22592 of 379704/3/14 at 2:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by Evshrug
Oh I know it was later this year. Right now you can only get it as a mod for one of the Asus monitors, but "mature" would be less expensive and built-in the Asus ROG monitor looks like it'll be nice, but I'm not gonna spend $800 on a monitor
Rather spend it on an awesome DAC/amp
$800? Valhalla/Bifrost FTW!
BTW, I finally pulled the trigger on an amp for my Q701. I'm so bad at being responsible with my money...post #22593 of 379704/3/14 at 2:23pmQuote:
I like how you ignored me just then lolpost #22594 of 379704/3/14 at 2:30pm
The Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE has arrived. I have them for testing for the next two weeks. First impressions, piano sounds quite nice for a ~$100 dynamic IEM. And I'm glad they come with a pair of Comply tips, as I much prefer foam to silicon tips. Better seal, better overall sound.post #22595 of 379704/3/14 at 2:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by AxelCloris
The Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE has arrived. I have them for testing for the next two weeks. First impressions, piano sounds quite nice for a ~$100 dynamic IEM. And I'm glad they come with a pair of Comply tips, as I much prefer foam to silicon tips. Better seal, better overall sound.
When I get out of this financial whole I might look into these. I want an IEM that is easier to travel with..
The H3 is a bit bulky and too scratch prone to take with me on campus, everyday...post #22596 of 379704/3/14 at 2:38pmThread Starterpost #22597 of 379704/3/14 at 2:45pmpost #22598 of 379704/3/14 at 3:03pmThread StarterSo I just attached it to the Mixamp, and the Mixamp is fully maxed out on the game side and master volume, and it's just to the point of being loud.
Yes, these are hard to drive to loud volumes.post #22599 of 379704/3/14 at 3:07pmpost #22600 of 379704/3/14 at 3:16pmThread Starterpost #22601 of 379704/3/14 at 4:01pmpost #22602 of 379704/3/14 at 4:10pmpost #22603 of 379704/3/14 at 4:17pmThread Starterpost #22604 of 379704/3/14 at 4:34pmpost #22605 of 379704/3/14 at 4:54pm
I've been using Vornado fans since around 2002. My first one, a 10in-ish model, was great and I had it on for literally 2 years and it never had any issues. I bought their tower fan a few years ago, which broke down after 2 years but they sent me a replacement within 3 days on their dime. It's only an okay fan but still better than the majority. Their circulars are the best and worth their pricier price tag.
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers Ether C 1.1 Added)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Audio Zenith PMx2 Impressions page 23 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 1 minute ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Aune M1s Impressions & Discussion Thread (Aune's newest hi-res DAP... 1 minute ago
- › The right speaker on my Audioengine A2s is making a resonant sound... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 (Current version) Excellent condition 3 minutes ago
- › New iRiver AK70 3 minutes ago
- › Review: 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphone with In-line... 3 minutes ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 3 minutes ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › UMIDIGI BTA9 Sports IEM by NA Blur
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › MEE audio - MMCX SILVER-PLATED CABLE by Zelda
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear