Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 3/31/14
- productAKG K712 Protagged by appsmarsterx, 8/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by Evshrug, 4/24/14
- productAstro A40 Audio System - Whitetagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11
- productPhilips SHP2500/37 Full Size Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11More
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 4/1/14
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by appsmarsterx, 7/11/14
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSoundmagic HP200tagged by appsmarsterx, 6/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headset or Headphones + Mic? Last post on 1/4/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/5/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
About Me: I came into the world of audio from a guitar background, buying up tube amps from when I was a kid and was always fascinated with them. Then I ended up buying my first decent pair...
Disclaimer: This unit was provided to me by Brannan of Noble Audio to provide the guy’s participating in the massdrop, or those on the fence, with a better idea of what to expect. This is cutting...
These are just plain excellent. I was never really a believer in IEMs, but I am now. These Philips SHE3590s are a real eye-opener. According to the ratings here on Head-Fi, these do, in fact,...
Lately it seems that almost every week there are new (or at least unheard of by most) companies releasing new DAPs (Digital Audio Players). This is great for the consumer because more products...
Vibro Labs - Maya Review November 2016 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Firstly a thanks to Ejong7 & Luke Pighetti @ Vibro labs for...
Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers Ether C 1.1 Added) - Page 1151
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17252 of 3744310/13/13 at 4:27pm
Eren: Don't follow me.
*Eren gets attacked*
*Eren riding in cart*
*Eren does something*
In the last episode, of the some 20 words she probably said, at least half of them were "Eren." I mean seriously.....just...stfu. -_-
The anime as a whole was fine. Just that most of the characters are just plain dumb.post #17253 of 3744310/13/13 at 4:28pmThread Starterpost #17254 of 3744310/13/13 at 4:30pmReading your review on the K1 and while they sound (and look) awesome t'm pretty worried about the pads not being replaceable since I notice the pads on my 558's get really dirty after awhile.
EDIT: Is it bad that I never watched attack on titan?
Edited by mrkingdomhearts - 10/13/13 at 4:32pmpost #17255 of 3744310/13/13 at 4:34pmThread StarterNot really. AOT has the problem of DRAGGING FOR FREAKING EVER.
I fully expect them to make a few movies condensing the show into just the important parts. It is dreadfully slow as is. The show was a bit of a let down.
It could'vbe honestly been like 12 episodes, and we wouldn't have missed a thing.post #17256 of 3744310/13/13 at 4:34pmpost #17257 of 3744310/13/13 at 4:38pmThread StarterLevi is badass number 2. The show would've been much more interesting if it were about him. I CANNOT STAND EREN. Though I just tend to dislike male leads. They're always so damn generic, with some secret potential...post #17258 of 3744310/13/13 at 4:45pmpost #17259 of 3744310/13/13 at 4:46pmThread StarterI have a feeling that game is gonna be mediocre with a LOT of repetition. As much as an AOT game should be awesome... I don't see that being any good.post #17260 of 3744310/13/13 at 4:54pm
Yeah I think it'll be a flop.
Then there's this......
Not Attack on Titan, not Project Phoenix. The Phoenix Project: City of Titans.post #17261 of 3744310/13/13 at 4:59pmThread Starterpost #17262 of 3744310/13/13 at 5:21pm
looks interesting, but it sure could be repetitive. i would like to see how it looks on either the xbox or playstation. and mikasa does just say eren half the time, but she puts a whoopin in fight mode. =)post #17263 of 3744310/13/13 at 7:21pm
After changing my laptop setting to 24/96 and allowing winamp to put out 24bit sound (just know this setting too), I didn't hear any different from before. Maybe its just my ear is not sensitive enough...post #17264 of 3744310/13/13 at 7:47pmpost #17265 of 3744310/13/13 at 7:53pmQuote:
Did you remove the black rubber tape from inside the cups of the HD558?
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers Ether C 1.1 Added)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Philips A5-PRO "Armin Van Buuren Collaboration" (Owners and... 13 seconds ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 34 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › USB DAC (and maybe amp combo?) for both headphones and microphone... 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by... 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 3 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA CROSSFADE WIRELESS: Exclusive Preview, Videos,... 4 minutes ago
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by WCDchee
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by Trevayne10
- › NiNTAUS X10 HiFi Lossless Music Player by crabdog
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by Takeanidea
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with... by e07015
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by dnun8086
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear