or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers Ether C 1.1 Added)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers Ether C 1.1 Added) - Page 1085

post #16261 of 37458
Hey if i have a pair of dt990s and e17 on ebay
I can't link them on here can i?
post #16262 of 37458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchb2020 View Post

Hey if i have a pair of dt990s and e17 on ebay
I can't link them on here can i?

 

Just post a classified on the for sale forum

 

http://www.head-fi.org/f/41/for-sale-trade-forums


Edited by Change is Good - 9/1/13 at 1:13am
post #16263 of 37458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Lust Envy View Post

Hey Evs, when you get them... try to see if the AD700 pads will fit. The MA900 has a very large diameter, and the AD700 pads may slip over...

 

 

Why are you wanting to pad roll the MA900s?  Are you trying to mess with the sound?

post #16264 of 37458
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicolom View Post


Why are you wanting to pad roll the MA900s?  Are you trying to mess with the sound?

No way. I love the sound as is. I wanna see what pads with more thickness can keep the sound relatively the same. If there is a pad that does that, it can put the MA900 at like a 9.9 in comfort. The stock pad just has no fluff. I think a thicker pad may keep those with super sentitive ears from touching the drivers.

The only problem I see with the AD700 pads is that they're angled, and because the MA900 housing is already angled... it may ruin the sound.
post #16265 of 37458

Didn't Evs sell his AD700?

post #16266 of 37458
Thread Starter 
Aww, snap. I forgot. frown.gif
post #16267 of 37458

I'm still interested in hearing the MA900 but I think it'd be better to have me at the end of the line so I can have some funds to pay for shipping by then.

 

Did I mention I was broke? C'mon... someone buy my Anniversaries! tongue_smile.gif. I won't be making any moves until I get a paycheck, anyway, so I could use some money in my pocket until then for lunch at school n stuff... frown.gif


Edited by Change is Good - 9/1/13 at 1:46am
post #16268 of 37458

Hmm.  Some MA900s on the FS forum for $110.  I'm half-temped to buy them again at that price just to use on the side...

 

Resist!!

post #16269 of 37458
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicolom View Post

Hmm.  Some MA900s on the FS forum for $110.  I'm half-temped to buy them again at that price just to use on the side...

 

Resist!!

 

Buy them!!!! evil_smiley.gif

post #16270 of 37458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Change is Good View Post

I'm still interested in hearing the MA900 but I think it'd be better to have me at the end of the line so I can have some funds to pay for shipping by then.

 

Did I mention I was broke? C'mon... someone buy my Anniversaries! tongue_smile.gif. I won't be making any moves until I get a paycheck, anyway, so I could use some money in my pocket until then for lunch at school n stuff... frown.gif


I wish I had the money to buy the Annies, I have been wanting to own a pair since I heard them, sadly I'm broke too. frown.gif The little extra spending money I had went to a tube amp. Now I am thinking of selling my Magni.

post #16271 of 37458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Lust Envy View Post
I dunno man, that shipping cost. :/

I do want to though.

 

Surprisingly, my concern about the shipping cost actually has less to do with the total weight and more to do with the bulk of the amp AND the headphones themselves.

 

I was honestly surprised by how light the SRM-T1 is for its size, especially since it's a tube amp and all.

 

Still, I can understand perfectly; that cost will add up both ways, especially with insurance.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicolom View Post

Hmm.  Some MA900s on the FS forum for $110.  I'm half-temped to buy them again at that price just to use on the side...

 

Resist!!

 

Oh crap, I should've held off on buying the MA900 after all! $110 is a steal for a headphone that's already worth it at $150!


Edited by NamelessPFG - 9/1/13 at 1:54am
post #16272 of 37458
Quote:
Originally Posted by kman1211 View Post


I wish I had the money to buy the Annies, I have been wanting to own a pair since I heard them, sadly I'm broke too. frown.gif The little extra spending money I had went to a tube amp. Now I am thinking of selling my Magni.

 

And I wish you had the money... frown.gif

post #16273 of 37458
What if i can't post a classified
post #16274 of 37458

I think you have to be a member for a month before you can post classifieds, to reduce scammers.

post #16275 of 37458
Ah thats a bummer
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Games Discussion
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Video Games Discussion › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers Ether C 1.1 Added)