I wish they would re-release SOCOM 2: U.S. NAVY SEALS from the Playstation 2. Now that was a REAL game... most addicted to an online shooter I've ever been, heh. The original SOCOM game on PS2 was my first experience with online gaming and it was amazing.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 3/31/14
- productAKG K712 Protagged by appsmarsterx, 8/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by Evshrug, 4/24/14
- productAstro A40 Audio System - Whitetagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11
- productPhilips SHP2500/37 Full Size Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11More
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 4/1/14
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by appsmarsterx, 7/11/14
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSoundmagic HP200tagged by appsmarsterx, 6/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headset or Headphones + Mic? Last post on 1/4/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/5/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Founded in 2014 in Guangzhou, China, Shinrico is a company focused on digital electronic products in the field of high-tech enterprises. Recently I reviewed their excellent D3S Digital...
For larger (1200x800) images, simply click any photoINTRODUCTIONAhhh – the portable amplifier – one of the audio enthusiast's more misunderstood tools / assets. For the beginner, there...
Preamble: I have already reviewed some of 1MORE’s and Xiaomi’s audio products in the past and all of them offered a great sound experience for their very reasonable price point. The...
I love the openness and light weight of earbuds, unfortunately those earbuds I tried such as OMX95, MX375, were lack of bass and musicality. Then I found Fiio EM3 is under $10 and got good review,...
I had K3003i with a custom cable. I bough it used and the cable had been replaced and the seller assured not sound different to original I loved it. I used it with Fiio X3 2nd Gen. I liked the...
Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers Ether C 1.1 Added) - Page 961post #14401 of 374626/16/13 at 5:23pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14402 of 374626/16/13 at 5:53pmQuote:I'd like to do it at least once! Maybe there'd be enough people to just make a Head-Fi clan, though I'm not paying for a server, lol. I do have BF1949 on my computer, too.Quote:I have gamed a bit in the past week, but I haven't played BF3 in a couple months, so I'm rusty too. I have it for XBox 360 too, but the PC version is the full experience that I wanted to try, and the sale tempted me back in. How do you find your Origin ID? I usually try to go by Igni Ferro or Evshrug in my online communities.Quote:Heh heh hehQuote:It's satisfying sometimes though, and suppressive fire and careful discipline actually both have their uses. Sometimes I love using laser beams, but I'm more proud of the ridiculous long-range headshot I got with an AK-47 in BF3.
Where's RogueGeek? Lol I'd think he'd be excited.post #14403 of 374626/16/13 at 7:00pm
I didn't get to play BF3 at all this weekend (too bad because I believe double XP is going on and I just started a new soldier on the PC a couple weeks ago), but if anyone ever wants to squad up on PC or 360, we have a small platoon set up and run both public and private servers all the time. Seems like there's enough of us to start a Head-Fi group for whatever platform you guys want. Don't worry about sucking butt or not being able to shoot. You get better the more you play. I'm sure it doesn't help when the game has been out for a year and a half and everyone has started over several times, but I promise you get up to speed quickly when you're playing with experienced players.post #14404 of 374626/16/13 at 7:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by roguegeek
I didn't get to play BF3 at all this weekend (too bad because I believe double XP is going on and I just started a new soldier on the PC a couple weeks ago), but if anyone ever wants to squad up on PC or 360, we have a small platoon set up and run both public and private servers all the time. Seems like there's enough of us to start a Head-Fi group for whatever platform you guys want. Don't worry about sucking butt or not being able to shoot. You get better the more you play. I'm sure it doesn't help when the game has been out for a year and a half and everyone has started over several times, but I promise you get up to speed quickly when you're playing with experienced players.
I picked up a copy for PC. Sad that it's not available for Mac. But hey, that's what bootcamp is for. I run a handful of games on the Windows side, and all that I'm able in OS X. That's why I love my Recon 3D. It works perfectly on both sides, unlike my old Asus U3.post #14405 of 374626/16/13 at 11:05pmQuote:
I could not agree more. It was amazing.post #14406 of 374626/16/13 at 11:31pmThread StarterI'm wondering if my Mixamp is distorting at max volume because the optical is being fed through the PLYR1's base, and not directly from the PS3. I doubt it, but I guess I better check. Using it at 70% volume is so awkward to me, as I have always maxed out my Mixamps when feeding it to my headphone amps.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 6/16/13 at 11:41pmpost #14407 of 374626/17/13 at 12:03amQuote:Originally Posted by Mad Lust Envy
I'm wondering if my Mixamp is distorting at max volume because the optical is being fed through the PLYR1's base, and not directly from the PS3. I doubt it, but I guess I better check. Using it at 70% volume is so awkward to me, as I have always maxed out my Mixamps when feeding it to my headphone amps.
Do you think it may be a knock off?? I have seen some for sale from China and was always curious if they are genuine.....post #14408 of 374626/17/13 at 12:12amThread StarterIt'd be a pretty convincing knock off as DH works well, the sound is almost noise free, and similar to what I'm used to. The build quality is incredibly high too. My issue with it isn't under normal use, and lowering it to 70% makes it behave normally.post #14409 of 374626/17/13 at 12:51ampost #14410 of 374626/17/13 at 1:33amThread StarterYikes.... Microshaft is having a rought time with it...
edit: hey guys, I recently added some of my reviews (edited) to Amazon. If you wanna help me.. just like them or whatever.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 6/17/13 at 2:08ampost #14411 of 374626/17/13 at 2:12ampost #14412 of 374626/17/13 at 2:20am
So after really liking the Signature DJ in gaming, music over the past months, seeing how they took away a lot time from the HD 800 I decided to get a "definitive" version and ordered the TH-900. From everything I read by Sig PRO/DJ users that are also familiar with the D7000 it's the best blend of a D7000 and Sig Pro while battering both. Looking reeeaaaally forward to them.post #14413 of 374626/17/13 at 2:21amThread Starterpost #14414 of 374626/17/13 at 5:19ampost #14415 of 374626/17/13 at 5:21am
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers Ether C 1.1 Added)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 38 seconds ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 1 minute ago
- › Set up for HD 598's 2 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 2 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 3 minutes ago
- › Audio Power Supplies - PART3 - SMPS, LPS. SuperCap, Battery, DIY... 4 minutes ago
- › [WTB] JH Audio Rosie 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › The begging of the end. A noob's journey into madness. 5 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Shinrico E11 Portable Headphone Amplifier by crabdog
- › FiiO A5 Portable Headphone Amplifier by Brooko
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by HiFiChris
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Joeng Zeon
- › AKG K3003 by sanjeewasam
- › Sony MDRNC8/BLK Noise Canceling Headphone, Black by dalesky
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by dalesky
- › Don Scorpio Bass Colour by B9Scrambler
- › Xiaomi Mi Hybrid Earphone In-Ear Headphones Multi-unit Circle Iron... by junhawng
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3 by 8hours
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear