I wish they would re-release SOCOM 2: U.S. NAVY SEALS from the Playstation 2. Now that was a REAL game... most addicted to an online shooter I've ever been, heh. The original SOCOM game on PS2 was my first experience with online gaming and it was amazing.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 3/31/14
- productAKG K712 Protagged by appsmarsterx, 8/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by Evshrug, 4/24/14
- productAstro A40 Audio System - Whitetagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11
- productPhilips SHP2500/37 Full Size Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11More
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 4/1/14
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by appsmarsterx, 7/11/14
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSoundmagic HP200tagged by appsmarsterx, 6/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headset or Headphones + Mic? Last post on 1/4/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So I got the chance to try out the Aune M1S, and to my Surprise it was way more than I had anticipated or expected. My first impressions was an absolute shock! This thing punches way above it...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a look at the Paco, a compact, attractive, and smartly priced earphone in Fischer Audio's Totem series of products. Fischer Audio isn't new to the...
Overview I purchased these when they first came out during Black Friday in 2016, when they were on sale for $100 CAD. Until these I had mostly spent all of my money on IEMs since they're a lot...
INTRODUCTION Pioneer really surprised me with the new release of the DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones. I've recently tried out seven headphones that are considered high end and...
The nice thing about being last on the tour is that I have the benefit of completely broken in equipment. The new smell and feel is gone. Gone through many miles and air flights, and USPS trucks...
Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers Ether C 1.1 Added) - Page 961post #14401 of 386546/16/13 at 5:23pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14402 of 386546/16/13 at 5:53pmQuote:I'd like to do it at least once! Maybe there'd be enough people to just make a Head-Fi clan, though I'm not paying for a server, lol. I do have BF1949 on my computer, too.Quote:I have gamed a bit in the past week, but I haven't played BF3 in a couple months, so I'm rusty too. I have it for XBox 360 too, but the PC version is the full experience that I wanted to try, and the sale tempted me back in. How do you find your Origin ID? I usually try to go by Igni Ferro or Evshrug in my online communities.Quote:Heh heh hehQuote:It's satisfying sometimes though, and suppressive fire and careful discipline actually both have their uses. Sometimes I love using laser beams, but I'm more proud of the ridiculous long-range headshot I got with an AK-47 in BF3.
Where's RogueGeek? Lol I'd think he'd be excited.post #14403 of 386546/16/13 at 7:00pm
I didn't get to play BF3 at all this weekend (too bad because I believe double XP is going on and I just started a new soldier on the PC a couple weeks ago), but if anyone ever wants to squad up on PC or 360, we have a small platoon set up and run both public and private servers all the time. Seems like there's enough of us to start a Head-Fi group for whatever platform you guys want. Don't worry about sucking butt or not being able to shoot. You get better the more you play. I'm sure it doesn't help when the game has been out for a year and a half and everyone has started over several times, but I promise you get up to speed quickly when you're playing with experienced players.post #14404 of 386546/16/13 at 7:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by roguegeek
I didn't get to play BF3 at all this weekend (too bad because I believe double XP is going on and I just started a new soldier on the PC a couple weeks ago), but if anyone ever wants to squad up on PC or 360, we have a small platoon set up and run both public and private servers all the time. Seems like there's enough of us to start a Head-Fi group for whatever platform you guys want. Don't worry about sucking butt or not being able to shoot. You get better the more you play. I'm sure it doesn't help when the game has been out for a year and a half and everyone has started over several times, but I promise you get up to speed quickly when you're playing with experienced players.
I picked up a copy for PC. Sad that it's not available for Mac. But hey, that's what bootcamp is for. I run a handful of games on the Windows side, and all that I'm able in OS X. That's why I love my Recon 3D. It works perfectly on both sides, unlike my old Asus U3.post #14405 of 386546/16/13 at 11:05pmQuote:
I could not agree more. It was amazing.post #14406 of 386546/16/13 at 11:31pmThread StarterI'm wondering if my Mixamp is distorting at max volume because the optical is being fed through the PLYR1's base, and not directly from the PS3. I doubt it, but I guess I better check. Using it at 70% volume is so awkward to me, as I have always maxed out my Mixamps when feeding it to my headphone amps.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 6/16/13 at 11:41pmpost #14407 of 386546/17/13 at 12:03amQuote:Originally Posted by Mad Lust Envy
I'm wondering if my Mixamp is distorting at max volume because the optical is being fed through the PLYR1's base, and not directly from the PS3. I doubt it, but I guess I better check. Using it at 70% volume is so awkward to me, as I have always maxed out my Mixamps when feeding it to my headphone amps.
Do you think it may be a knock off?? I have seen some for sale from China and was always curious if they are genuine.....post #14408 of 386546/17/13 at 12:12amThread StarterIt'd be a pretty convincing knock off as DH works well, the sound is almost noise free, and similar to what I'm used to. The build quality is incredibly high too. My issue with it isn't under normal use, and lowering it to 70% makes it behave normally.post #14409 of 386546/17/13 at 12:51ampost #14410 of 386546/17/13 at 1:33amThread StarterYikes.... Microshaft is having a rought time with it...
edit: hey guys, I recently added some of my reviews (edited) to Amazon. If you wanna help me.. just like them or whatever.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 6/17/13 at 2:08ampost #14411 of 386546/17/13 at 2:12ampost #14412 of 386546/17/13 at 2:20am
So after really liking the Signature DJ in gaming, music over the past months, seeing how they took away a lot time from the HD 800 I decided to get a "definitive" version and ordered the TH-900. From everything I read by Sig PRO/DJ users that are also familiar with the D7000 it's the best blend of a D7000 and Sig Pro while battering both. Looking reeeaaaally forward to them.post #14413 of 386546/17/13 at 2:21amThread Starterpost #14414 of 386546/17/13 at 5:19ampost #14415 of 386546/17/13 at 5:21am
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers Ether C 1.1 Added)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 17 seconds ago
- › Ranking the Stars - flinkenick's 2017 IEM Flagship Shootout 40 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 44 seconds ago
- › Hunting for ideal office headphones: closed & comfortable 1 minute ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MKIII Tube Rolling 4 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › how many of you guys cook??? 5 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 5 minutes ago
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by ngoshawk
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by ngoshawk
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by kevingzw
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by crabdog
- › PSB M4U 1 by JoshG1217
- › Cayin i5 by daduy
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear