I wish they would re-release SOCOM 2: U.S. NAVY SEALS from the Playstation 2. Now that was a REAL game... most addicted to an online shooter I've ever been, heh. The original SOCOM game on PS2 was my first experience with online gaming and it was amazing.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 3/31/14
- productAKG K712 Protagged by appsmarsterx, 8/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by Evshrug, 4/24/14
- productAstro A40 Audio System - Whitetagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11
- productPhilips SHP2500/37 Full Size Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11More
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 4/1/14
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by appsmarsterx, 7/11/14
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSoundmagic HP200tagged by appsmarsterx, 6/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headset or Headphones + Mic? Last post on 1/4/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time this review was written, the Super Dolphin earphone was listed for sale on AK Audio Store’s Aliexpress website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Preamble: Advanced AcousticWerkes, in short known as AAW, is a Singapore based audio product manufacturer best known for custom-moulded in-ear monitors (CIEMs). Not long ago, they have...
The Soundaware Esther M1Pro provides a immersive sound experience held down by its dated interface and firmware. Its like driving a luxury car with all its comfort but with a dated design...
I am lucky. Very lucky. As I listened last Sunday to the i5, not only did we have the first good (not hard, but good) freeze of the Fall, but since I had been up since just before sunrise, I was...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Bluetooth version of Mee Audio's classic budget earphone, the M9B. Mee Audio, formerly MEElectronics, has been around since 2005 and is...
Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers Ether C 1.1 Added) - Page 961post #14401 of 373776/16/13 at 5:23pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14402 of 373776/16/13 at 5:53pmQuote:I'd like to do it at least once! Maybe there'd be enough people to just make a Head-Fi clan, though I'm not paying for a server, lol. I do have BF1949 on my computer, too.Quote:I have gamed a bit in the past week, but I haven't played BF3 in a couple months, so I'm rusty too. I have it for XBox 360 too, but the PC version is the full experience that I wanted to try, and the sale tempted me back in. How do you find your Origin ID? I usually try to go by Igni Ferro or Evshrug in my online communities.Quote:Heh heh hehQuote:It's satisfying sometimes though, and suppressive fire and careful discipline actually both have their uses. Sometimes I love using laser beams, but I'm more proud of the ridiculous long-range headshot I got with an AK-47 in BF3.
Where's RogueGeek? Lol I'd think he'd be excited.post #14403 of 373776/16/13 at 7:00pm
I didn't get to play BF3 at all this weekend (too bad because I believe double XP is going on and I just started a new soldier on the PC a couple weeks ago), but if anyone ever wants to squad up on PC or 360, we have a small platoon set up and run both public and private servers all the time. Seems like there's enough of us to start a Head-Fi group for whatever platform you guys want. Don't worry about sucking butt or not being able to shoot. You get better the more you play. I'm sure it doesn't help when the game has been out for a year and a half and everyone has started over several times, but I promise you get up to speed quickly when you're playing with experienced players.post #14404 of 373776/16/13 at 7:44pmQuote:Originally Posted by roguegeek
I didn't get to play BF3 at all this weekend (too bad because I believe double XP is going on and I just started a new soldier on the PC a couple weeks ago), but if anyone ever wants to squad up on PC or 360, we have a small platoon set up and run both public and private servers all the time. Seems like there's enough of us to start a Head-Fi group for whatever platform you guys want. Don't worry about sucking butt or not being able to shoot. You get better the more you play. I'm sure it doesn't help when the game has been out for a year and a half and everyone has started over several times, but I promise you get up to speed quickly when you're playing with experienced players.
I picked up a copy for PC. Sad that it's not available for Mac. But hey, that's what bootcamp is for. I run a handful of games on the Windows side, and all that I'm able in OS X. That's why I love my Recon 3D. It works perfectly on both sides, unlike my old Asus U3.post #14405 of 373776/16/13 at 11:05pmQuote:
I could not agree more. It was amazing.post #14406 of 373776/16/13 at 11:31pmThread StarterI'm wondering if my Mixamp is distorting at max volume because the optical is being fed through the PLYR1's base, and not directly from the PS3. I doubt it, but I guess I better check. Using it at 70% volume is so awkward to me, as I have always maxed out my Mixamps when feeding it to my headphone amps.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 6/16/13 at 11:41pmpost #14407 of 373776/17/13 at 12:03amQuote:Originally Posted by Mad Lust Envy
I'm wondering if my Mixamp is distorting at max volume because the optical is being fed through the PLYR1's base, and not directly from the PS3. I doubt it, but I guess I better check. Using it at 70% volume is so awkward to me, as I have always maxed out my Mixamps when feeding it to my headphone amps.
Do you think it may be a knock off?? I have seen some for sale from China and was always curious if they are genuine.....post #14408 of 373776/17/13 at 12:12amThread StarterIt'd be a pretty convincing knock off as DH works well, the sound is almost noise free, and similar to what I'm used to. The build quality is incredibly high too. My issue with it isn't under normal use, and lowering it to 70% makes it behave normally.post #14409 of 373776/17/13 at 12:51ampost #14410 of 373776/17/13 at 1:33amThread StarterYikes.... Microshaft is having a rought time with it...
edit: hey guys, I recently added some of my reviews (edited) to Amazon. If you wanna help me.. just like them or whatever.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 6/17/13 at 2:08ampost #14411 of 373776/17/13 at 2:12ampost #14412 of 373776/17/13 at 2:20am
So after really liking the Signature DJ in gaming, music over the past months, seeing how they took away a lot time from the HD 800 I decided to get a "definitive" version and ordered the TH-900. From everything I read by Sig PRO/DJ users that are also familiar with the D7000 it's the best blend of a D7000 and Sig Pro while battering both. Looking reeeaaaally forward to them.post #14413 of 373776/17/13 at 2:21amThread Starterpost #14414 of 373776/17/13 at 5:19ampost #14415 of 373776/17/13 at 5:21am
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers Ether C 1.1 Added)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 4 seconds ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★FAQ in 3rd post!★☆ 6 seconds ago
- › Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Ranking the stars - Flinkenick's Flagship 16 IEM shootout 33 seconds ago
- › Decware TORII JUNIOR Amplifier - Impressions 47 seconds ago
- › Got the Blues? 49 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 DAP 1 minute ago
- › DX200 The style has been chosen by your votes. Details of design... 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Accutone Taurus Earphone Review by mark2410 2 minutes ago
- › Remax RM 305M Aluminum Earbud by Redcarmoose
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by Hisoundfi
- › AAW Nebula One Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitor by HiFiChris
- › Soundaware Esther by tassardar
- › Cayin i5 by ngoshawk
- › MEE audio M9B Bluetooth Wireless Noise-Isolating In-Ear Stereo... by B9Scrambler
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Takeanidea
- › Parasound Zpre zone preamplifier by snellemin
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Jackpot77
- › EarSonics Velvet by SeeSax
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear