Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 3/31/14
- productAKG K712 Protagged by appsmarsterx, 8/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by Evshrug, 4/24/14
- productAstro A40 Audio System - Whitetagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11
- productPhilips SHP2500/37 Full Size Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11More
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 4/1/14
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by appsmarsterx, 7/11/14
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSoundmagic HP200tagged by appsmarsterx, 6/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headset or Headphones + Mic? Last post on 1/4/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Want something a bit better sounding than your cell phone, with the ability to carry your whole lossless music collection? Enter, Sony Walkman NW-A35. This new release from Sony features five...
Introduction Reviewer Introduction Product Introduction Technical Specifications Sound Quality Signature Overview Sound...
So I got the chance to try out the Aune M1S, and to my Surprise it was way more than I had anticipated or expected. My first impressions was an absolute shock! This thing punches way above it...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a look at the Paco, a compact, attractive, and smartly priced earphone in Fischer Audio's Totem series of products. Fischer Audio isn't new to the...
Overview I purchased these when they first came out during Black Friday in 2016, when they were on sale for $100 CAD. Until these I had mostly spent all of my money on IEMs since they're a lot...
Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers Ether C 1.1 Added) - Page 951post #14251 of 386606/12/13 at 11:36am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14252 of 386606/12/13 at 11:39amQuote:
Umm, I think you misused that statement. It would make sense if I didn't use all of those systems, plus others, but I do. Let's calm down on the personal attacks today.post #14253 of 386606/12/13 at 11:42am
I agree... 100%
But you did attack the man by calling him fanboyish. I realize you get a little defensive when people critisize your likings.
In other news, my Mad Dogs arrive tomorrow.
Edited by Change is Good - 6/12/13 at 11:45ampost #14254 of 386606/12/13 at 2:30pmpost #14255 of 386606/12/13 at 2:42pmQuote:
Enjoy! Smell those delicious pads until you pass out, it will fade soon enough.post #14256 of 386606/12/13 at 3:04pm
Maybe its just that I have yet to find the appeal in online multiplayer, then. I'm mostly a single player only gamer, and when I do play multiplayer, I like it to be LAN based with friends. I also don't care about FPS games nearly as much as the average gamer, opting for RPGs instead. I also absolutely hate DRM whether it affects my schedule or not. I will go out of my way to protest against things like that. So seeing as the Xbox One does all the the game types more effectively then the PS4 that I don't actually care about, and it has DRM that, granted, wouldn't affect me but still angers me, I don't really have a reason to get it.post #14257 of 386606/12/13 at 3:45pmpost #14258 of 386606/12/13 at 6:01pmQuote:
+1. The smell of the fresh lamb leather is heavenly. My wife still teases me because for about 2 weeks I would just randomly smell them when sitting at the desk. And yes, sadly that smell is gone, but I've had them for a fair amount of time too.post #14259 of 386606/12/13 at 6:03pm
MLE said a couple pages back that they're a great compliment to anything open. I have to agree based on my experience. My MDs and Q701s are an incredible combination, but I have yet to hear the prestigious X1.post #14260 of 386606/12/13 at 8:45pmQuote:
I relly hope so. The only reason I have my doubts is because the mids on the X1 aren't as lush as the AKGs.
SN: Glad I pre ordered my PS4 last night. Amazon is currently delaying shipping on "standard editions."post #14261 of 386606/12/13 at 9:17pmThread StarterDidn't even know there were different editions. I ordered it as soon as it was available...
So, I ended up cancelling the Kingsound stats, since my headpjone gaming habits aren't like before and I rather not spend so much on one setup. I already have a dac and amp, so spending 800 extra dollars was just... reaching. Using the funds for the PS4.
Just checked my Amazon, and it says I ordered the Standard edition. Booooo...
Though it also says they are identical. Probably just means launch edition gets it at launch and standard isn't guaranteed on launch day.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 6/12/13 at 9:24pmpost #14262 of 386606/12/13 at 9:26pm
I'm really jumping between the Beyer DT770 80 ohm and the DT990 Pros here. I'm usually in single player games, but want something that won't throw me out when I dabble competitively. More of a casual music listener so I don't mind a good bit of bass, but don't want a muddled sound
Help push me into a decision!post #14263 of 386606/12/13 at 9:28pmThread Starterpost #14264 of 386606/12/13 at 9:40pm
Do I need any amping to go with it? Or is that something I can pick up down the line?
edit: Had ordered the DT770, called up and changed the order to a DT990 for the same price. Lucky I asked :)
Edited by voidler - 6/12/13 at 9:52pmpost #14265 of 386606/12/13 at 10:33pmThread StarterDoes anyone actually read the guide on the first page? I answered that there. Just saying.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 6/12/13 at 10:35pm
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers Ether C 1.1 Added)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Help for closed headphone 15 seconds ago
- › 1MORE Announces New Quad Driver IEM @ CES 2017 26 seconds ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 4 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade 2 Wireless - We Discuss It With Val Kolton -... 4 minutes ago
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by ngoshawk
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by ngoshawk
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by kevingzw
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by crabdog
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear