- 16,406 Posts. Joined 3/2010
- Location: Orlando, Florida, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 3/31/14
- productAKG K712 Protagged by appsmarsterx, 8/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by Evshrug, 4/24/14
- productAstro A40 Audio System - Whitetagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11
- productPhilips SHP2500/37 Full Size Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11More
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 4/1/14
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by appsmarsterx, 7/11/14
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSoundmagic HP200tagged by appsmarsterx, 6/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headset or Headphones + Mic? Last post on 1/4/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/3/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Dynamic headphones by the primarily planar producing HiFiman, very good value(especially if you live in america). Detailed and strong treble, decent mids and midbass yet a little light on lower...
Confusingly, I think Sennheiser is rebranding the Momentum In-Ear (M2 IEi) headphones as HD 1 In-Ear – specifications and appearance are identical. I bought these when my Klipsch S4i started...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONEvery so often as a reviewer you get a surprise – something not quite expected. Sometimes its...
Hello, This is my first review on Head-Fi, or anywhere else for that matter. I will not go through the normal paces of creating a review based on the set pattern of product history, build and...
The detail, imaging, and sound-staging are accurate and bring your headphones the neutral platform they need in order to perform the way their engineers intended. The DAC is the high point of...
Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers Ether C 1.1 Added) - Page 895post #13411 of 382665/9/13 at 6:34amThread StarterNo, haven't heard it, but I'm not a fan of closed headphones overall for gaming.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13412 of 382665/9/13 at 6:41am
Right now I'm mainly looking the either the Sennheiser PC 350 Special Edition or the Sennheiser PC 360. I quite like the idea of getting a closed set as I've had recording issues with the HD555. The condenser mic I use is very sensitive and tends to pick up the game sound.post #13413 of 382665/9/13 at 6:47amThread StarterI dunno if you can afford it, but the CURRENT iteration of the Mad Dogs is a fantastic closed headphone. Easily the best I've heard that isolates this well, and better than the one I reviewed earlier. I'll be re-doing my review later, but if you can afford them, I think they are worth it.post #13414 of 382665/9/13 at 6:56ampost #13415 of 382665/9/13 at 7:02amThread Starterpost #13416 of 382665/9/13 at 7:14ampost #13417 of 382665/9/13 at 9:29am
For the PC 350 there exists a bass mod on Headfi. I had it years ago. It is very comfy, but the mids are a bit to pronounced for music. The friend of mine who bought it still uses it for gaming.post #13418 of 382665/9/13 at 2:37pmpost #13419 of 382665/9/13 at 4:06pmpost #13420 of 382665/9/13 at 6:59pmQuote:
The ODAC doesn't have any inputs, so you'll have to plug a mic into a second soundcard with mic inputs and configure your computer to use both at the same time (one for input one for output).
I wouldn't use the ODAC for gaming though, I would use a soundcard with surround sound. Any of those would have a mic input already.post #13421 of 382665/9/13 at 7:07pmpost #13422 of 382665/9/13 at 7:28pmThread Starterpost #13423 of 382665/9/13 at 10:59pmpost #13424 of 382665/10/13 at 12:51ampost #13425 of 382665/10/13 at 1:02amQuote:
I'm sure he'd be happy to review them if he's sent a pair to review.
Otherwise he has no reason to buy them for himself.
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers Ether C 1.1 Added)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 18 seconds ago
- › Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (advanced wireless & microSD module for... 19 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 33 seconds ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes W900 Hybrid Flagship Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic Amiron Home (the new T90) 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800- Like new - 6 minutes ago
- › Need help with choosing Dac/amp for AKG K712 Pro 7 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by machielsste
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by B9Scrambler
- › HiLisening MaGaosi Newest High end Detachable Design K3 In-Ear HiFi... by TwinACStacks
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by SOULSIK
- › Brainwavz B200 by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear