- 16,358 Posts. Joined 3/2010
- Location: Orlando, Florida, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 3/31/14
- productAKG K712 Protagged by appsmarsterx, 8/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by Evshrug, 4/24/14
- productAstro A40 Audio System - Whitetagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11
- productPhilips SHP2500/37 Full Size Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11More
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 4/1/14
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by appsmarsterx, 7/11/14
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSoundmagic HP200tagged by appsmarsterx, 6/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headset or Headphones + Mic? Last post on 1/4/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Hello and thanks for getting to my review! Firstly, need to tell you that this DAC/headamp has no battery inside, so those needing something to listen while jogging or walking might need to...
SPECS: Driver Type 8mm Dynamic Plug Type 3.5mm Gold-plated Cord Length 1.3m Y Frequency Response 12 Hz – 22...
1MORE Capsule Dual-Driver In-Ear Headphones Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to 1MORE UK for the review sample. Full review...
Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM Earphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Massdrop for the loaner. Full review...
I was an early adopter of the original hifiman he-1000 (part of the original beta group). At the end of the beta period I elected to keep the product and it was replaced with the newest and latest...
Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers Ether C 1.1 Added) - Page 895post #13411 of 373245/9/13 at 6:34amThread StarterNo, haven't heard it, but I'm not a fan of closed headphones overall for gaming.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13412 of 373245/9/13 at 6:41am
Right now I'm mainly looking the either the Sennheiser PC 350 Special Edition or the Sennheiser PC 360. I quite like the idea of getting a closed set as I've had recording issues with the HD555. The condenser mic I use is very sensitive and tends to pick up the game sound.post #13413 of 373245/9/13 at 6:47amThread StarterI dunno if you can afford it, but the CURRENT iteration of the Mad Dogs is a fantastic closed headphone. Easily the best I've heard that isolates this well, and better than the one I reviewed earlier. I'll be re-doing my review later, but if you can afford them, I think they are worth it.post #13414 of 373245/9/13 at 6:56ampost #13415 of 373245/9/13 at 7:02amThread Starterpost #13416 of 373245/9/13 at 7:14ampost #13417 of 373245/9/13 at 9:29am
For the PC 350 there exists a bass mod on Headfi. I had it years ago. It is very comfy, but the mids are a bit to pronounced for music. The friend of mine who bought it still uses it for gaming.post #13418 of 373245/9/13 at 2:37pmpost #13419 of 373245/9/13 at 4:06pmpost #13420 of 373245/9/13 at 6:59pmQuote:
The ODAC doesn't have any inputs, so you'll have to plug a mic into a second soundcard with mic inputs and configure your computer to use both at the same time (one for input one for output).
I wouldn't use the ODAC for gaming though, I would use a soundcard with surround sound. Any of those would have a mic input already.post #13421 of 373245/9/13 at 7:07pmpost #13422 of 373245/9/13 at 7:28pmThread Starterpost #13423 of 373245/9/13 at 10:59pmpost #13424 of 373245/10/13 at 12:51ampost #13425 of 373245/10/13 at 1:02amQuote:
I'm sure he'd be happy to review them if he's sent a pair to review.
Otherwise he has no reason to buy them for himself.
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers Ether C 1.1 Added)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 vs B&O Beoplay H6 2nd Gen vs NAD VISO HP50 29 seconds ago
- › Rockbox Xduoo X3 1 minute ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 1 minute ago
- › zune 30 vs cowon plenue d 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 2 minutes ago
- › Kef M500 MINT 3 minutes ago
- › [WTB] Schiit Fulla amp/dac USB PM me with offer 3 minutes ago
- › Philadelphia Area Meet, January 29, 2017 - NO Football that weekend! 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Roland Mobile UA UA-M10 USB Audio Interface by raoultrifan
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by NA Blur
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by mark2410
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN HE1000 V2 Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphone by MattTCG
- › Bluedio V (Victory) Pro Patented PPS12 Drivers Wireless Bluetooth... by mark2410
- › Effect Audio - Thor Silver II by Falconlistener
- › Edifier R2000DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Near-Field... by ryanjsoo
- › Yamaha MusicCast WX-010 Wireless Speaker (White) by mark2410
- › Questyle Q192 DAC with Headphone Amplifier silver by noobandroid
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear