seems a little higher than average. sent you a pm....
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 3/31/14
- productAKG K712 Protagged by appsmarsterx, 8/3/14
- productAKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by Evshrug, 4/24/14
- productAstro A40 Audio System - Whitetagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio Technica ATH-AD700tagged by System, 4/25/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 4/25/11
- productPhilips SHP2500/37 Full Size Headphone with Volume Controltagged by System, 4/25/11More
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 8/23/12
- productShure SRH1540 Headphonestagged by Change is Good, 4/1/14
- productSony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphonestagged by appsmarsterx, 7/11/14
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 4/25/11
- productSoundmagic HP200tagged by appsmarsterx, 6/18/14
Related Forum Threads
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
- Best all-rounder ($250) Last post on 9/21/14 at 4:12pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headset or Headphones + Mic? Last post on 1/4/14 at 12:38pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Before the Lyr 2 I owned two hybrid headphone amplifiers: the Hifiman EF2A, and the Maverick Audio A1. What both those entry level amplifiers lacked was the power and sonic dynamics to drive my...
I've spent about a month with Cayin N6 DAP, and I'd like to share my thoughts about it. There is few really great reviews of this DAP, so I won't repeat them again, describing it's box,...
I bought this in october. I agree with other reviewers, the sound is definitely value for money you can read other reviews for that. However, the build quality is terrible. I took good...
Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015: X2 -partial-, Evshrug's X7 Review added) - Page 1134post #16996 of 293959/23/13 at 2:36pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #16997 of 293959/23/13 at 2:44pmThread StarterIts going for around $290 atm here, and I haven't seen it go back down to the 250 range in awhile. So 330 is just a little more than what we're paying. I bougbt it for $300 myself, and it was still worth it.post #16998 of 293959/23/13 at 3:56pmThanks 36 months warranty about average to?post #16999 of 293959/23/13 at 4:26pm
After going through your extensive Headphone Gaming Guide MadLustEnvy, I decided to go with the MA-900 which looks like a great overall headphone for its price and high comfort rating. I think I made a decent choice since you're using them also. I currently have the Grado SR-80s and they are very uncomfortable since I wear glasses.post #17000 of 293959/23/13 at 4:42pmpost #17001 of 293959/23/13 at 5:06pmpost #17002 of 293959/23/13 at 7:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by benbenkr
So... I don't know why this hasn't been posted up yet but Creative has announced their SoundBlaster Omni, the successor to the Recon3D USB.
And sadly, it doesn't support DTS decoding and has is not usable with consoles.
Then it's not a Recon3D successor... it's the total opposite to it...
It kinda looks more like a successor for the X-fi HD? (can't tell because I don't know the specs of that thing, creative site is not loading and I'm too lazy to search for it :) ).
Oh and BTW about my questions regarding creative recon 3D, creative respond the following:Quote:
Thank you for contacting Creative. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. With reference to your email, I understand that you wish to know of you can adjust the balance between left and right channels when using the Sound Blaster Recon3D USB with an Xbox360. Please note that the options to mute and adjust the balance of stereo source is only available when connected to the computer using the Sound Blaster Recon3D control panel. When using your game console, you may want to check the audio settings of your game console for this option. Regarding the support for upcoming gaming consoles like PS4 and Xbox One, we regret that as these products are not yet officially released in the market, we are unable to confirm if the Recon3D USB will be fully compatible with these products. If you have further questions, comments or concerns please include them in your reply. Thank you. Best Regards,
Edited by guily6669 - 9/23/13 at 7:31pmpost #17003 of 293959/23/13 at 7:28pm
I got my x1 for 296usd in Hk, but only got 12 months waranty.
36 months waranty is a good deal for 330usd, considering that x1 pads is not user replaceable and questionable connector quality. The long waranty also helps higher re-sale value.
Edited by widdyjudas - 9/23/13 at 9:24pmpost #17004 of 293959/23/13 at 8:48pmpost #17005 of 293959/23/13 at 8:52pm
Haven't you already asked this question?post #17006 of 293959/23/13 at 9:40pmQuote:
Hmm okay..I'm really struggling to find what I want..I've read countless threads on the internet and what makes it worse is I cannot go anywhere to try before I buy, So I'm pretty much relying on other's responses to what I'm chasing..I'll say it one more time just in case others missed it ..I'm after a FUN headphone that will immerse me in my game play (BF3 & GTA5 atm) I want good directional positioning as well as a nice kick to the bass for when there's explosions etc.I'm located in Australia so prices here are a little bit more then the US..HALP MEH! :)post #17007 of 293959/23/13 at 10:07pm
The Creative Sound Blaster Z (SB1500), $95, seem to be the best option, for around $100.post #17008 of 293959/23/13 at 10:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by Interlopr
I'm really struggling to find what I want..
I've read countless threads on the internet and what makes it worse is I cannot go anywhere to try before I buy, So I'm pretty much relying on other's responses to what I'm chasing..
I'll say it one more time just in case others missed it ..
I'm after a FUN headphone that will immerse me in my game play (BF3 & GTA5 atm) I want good directional positioning as well as a nice kick to the bass for when there's explosions etc.
I'm located in Australia so prices here are a little bit more then the US..
I'm pretty sure that aussie got many headphone stores, just google it. Headphone stores in China and hk are rare, but I can still find it and tested many headphones.
I wished i can to go aussie and order unique melody ciem. Its very troublesome to order it from here, despite the factory is in China.
Chico, how is matrix m-stage amp? I got an offer for 180usd here and considering it besides aune t1 for 100usd.post #17009 of 293959/23/13 at 11:14pmQuote:
It's a good amp, better than other amps I've owned. I don't know how it compares to the T1 though.post #17010 of 293959/24/13 at 1:49amQuote:
Aune T1 is a small tube. I never used one before, so its just my curiosity...
The matrix m-stage is very popular in here, and since I got a discount price, very tempted.
Some review said the Aune can drive the HD800 and sounds good too, assuming it can properly drive the akg k712 well too.
The problem is space. I don't have enough space on my table anymore, need To buy bigger table and spending more unnecessary money...
Edited by widdyjudas - 9/24/13 at 1:52am
- Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015: X2 -partial-, Evshrug's X7 Review added)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › USB Audio Recorder PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous... 55 seconds ago
- › Help the newbie 1 minute ago
- › Fiio E6 and receiver 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › Woo WA2 Tube Rolling Recommendations 5 minutes ago
- › = HE-560 Enhancement Mod (2015-02-08 new revision out) = 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO E10K USB Cable Problems and Popping 6 minutes ago
- › Burson Conductor Virtuoso Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2